Any Christian keepers here keeping dark spirits?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

It depends on your energy itself. Some people are more geared towards DA beings and some are more geared towards WA some are right in the middle with GA. I feel like most sellers have some experiences in ridding demons as well without following a certain religion or God. Banishing comes in many shapes and forms. If you need an exorcist then that entity itself isn’t simply DA (dark arts)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Us humans are dark arts as well. Only some of us humans are repulsed going to church or hanging out with Jesus, for various reasons : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’m Catholic and I keep both WA and DA. As has been mentioned in an earlier post, we humans qualify as DA, as CH defines it, because that’s how they define the beings who can choose to do good or evil.

But I won’t keep BA, the beings defined as “will ONLY choose evil”. Nope. That’s not for me. Everyone’s mileage may vary, but I’m in the “no BA” camp.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I don't think you'd feel repulsed or upset, you are Dark Arts. Dark Arts simply means the right to choose right or wrong. White Arts spirits do not have the capacity for wrong-doing or harm, and Black Arts do not have the capacity for right-doing or mercy.

You'll find many people of many faiths and spiritual beliefs here, and the majority of us work with Dark Arts as well as White Arts, and that doesn't mean you are going back on your faith or your belief of good & right, it means you are keeping company with those who are like you, have the freedom to choose right or wrong, and most of us always choose right.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Hello Nina!

This is a wonderful topic. Thank you for asking your question. I am a catholic and I feel that sometimes when we ask these kinds of questions is because deep inside we have this hunch that we cannot be the only ones to experience such a calling.

Jesus was a great man, and a greater character. I personally look up to him despite my religious believes but out of a personal decision. I also felt drawn to him as I felt drawn to my dark arts companions. If I had to be completely honest about it... Just like LittleGreenIcon mentioned, I don't feel very inclined to deal with angels.

Once I had a dream or vision where I was being torn apart by angels. Quite unpleasant. And people in my family always tell you that EVERYONE has a guardian angel which is something I've always felt repulsion towards, and I hope I get to answer one day.

It does feel like I got it backwards somewhere along the way but I still think the most important thing about the teaching that Jesus gave us was to overcome our differences out of love. Love is not exclusive to being a christian. You can love people with any religious believe, and I am pretty sure that you will love your spirit companions to bits, just as they will love you back.

There are many aspects to yourself and not just being christian, and if you feel drawn to dark arts perhaps it just means that it is going to be easier to work with them. Other members have shared wonderful stories as well, so the important part is that you stay true to yourself and there will be a time in which things fall into place and compliment each other for you and you no longer need to be concerned about it anymore.

I don't know if it has happened to anyone else, but the only part that I had a certain adjustment period about was with prayer. I love saints, I read their stories and I try to follow their example. I already mentioned angels and being honest I think demons have better things to do than bother people all day long so I wouldn't blame them for everything they are held accountable. And my perception of God is more that of a Creator than any of the other roles. So that pretty much leaves me praying to Jesus and Mary.

I sit down and try to relax until I can feel their presence and then I would speak to them. As honestly and heartfelt as I can. I would try to stay in their presence for as long as I can and that would be our special thing together. When I started spirit keeping, I noticed that I was trying to do the same with my spirits.

I felt confused, and even a little bit scared because I felt blasphemous as if lighting was going to strike me where I was. I would laugh and then get distracted and it was a real pain because I felt that I shouldn't be doing it that way, but then again that was the only way I knew back then.

I think I must have asked for forgiveness like millions of times before I finally made peace with it and today I have found a way to comunicate with my companions and pray as two different things. My spirits have help me out a lot and I appreciate it because they know it is important for me.

As for going to church goes... I've never like the way that priests would go about the mass itself, even before spirit keeping however, I love churches, and choir music and religious art. I went to a catholic high school and I would get into the chapel from time to time because I loved the place.

I would sit in one of the benches and read lots of books. Eventually, one of the monks found me there, and he asked what I was doing so I had to tell him. He was pleased that at least someone would use the space and little by little I became friends with him and then with the rest of the religious order.

They taught me that religion is something very valuable because it has a social dimension. I would go to church with my grandmother just so that I can be with her. I've been to retreats and been a volunteer with teenagers because I like helping people in a language that they can understand and during holidays I would spend some of that time with my brothers at the monastery because they would lend me any book from the library.

So yeah, there are rules. Some of them will make sense, so follow those. If some of them don't make sense well... Jesus lived a LONG time ago and a lot of things have changed. Even if they don't make sense to you they are valuable because they teach us about how other human beings felt they could solve their problems so try to show as much respect as you can and go on with it.

The rest of the time, you will see that your spirits will help you and love you and you will learn a lot from them because they love you and that is all that matters. Love always aims to help others feel better about their own experience in the universe.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
NorthWood
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
NorthWood wrote:I'd think that being in the presence of God would enable you to deal and interact with darker spirits more effectively. Consider exorcists that work with demons daily. That go to church more than anyone
Northwood, they don’t work with demons,, they cast them out,,, 2 different meanings actually
If you wanted to be extremely literal sure, but the fact is that you can not do your job as a exorcist without a demonic presence. So yes. Your work, your profession, your life is involved, taylored and baised around dealing with demonic energy. Your job is to cast them out. I think you are confusing the term 'work' l. I use it in the vague sense. Trust me. They get royalties from the cathloic church to risk there life and preform a service, e.i. WORK.

Flames
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

I'm a Christian and have DA spirits. I don't feel repulsed to go to church or pray to Jesus. I went to church today so I had a good time.

She/Her
Spirit companion
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I'm also a devout Christian and have a DA spirit. My thought is, if God gave humans free will, why not other beings too?

As far as BA, it's not something I see myself getting into.

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:I'm also a devout Christian and have a DA spirit. My thought is, if God gave humans free will, why not other beings too?

As far as BA, it's not something I see myself getting into.
I agree he gave all spirits free will. I learned that other entities work for God either WA or DA and it's not just only angels. I learned from a psychic witch who works with God that my spirit guardian works for God and he's a Naga.

She/Her
Spirit companion
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel