OMG.I feel so creeped out that I feel like giving up!

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

nina wrote:
divineseeker wrote:
nina wrote:I thought I should update this thread about the bat.... About 10 days I guess after I spotted the bat flying around in my room, My landlady who lives in the same house as I live had passed away , on June 2nd.... So perhaps the bat was a fore bringer of bad news.... Not the cause of the bad event, but rather a foretelling of something wrong was going to happen...

Hello,
Sorry to hear that. What is the age of the landlady and was she sick prior?
The lady is probably in her late 40s. She was suffering from cancer deducted a year ago and by then it was already in stage IV.. I don’t know what was the type of cancer she had. They kept this hidden from many and I myself got to know about her illness just a day before she passed away that she was serious and admitted in the ICU for the last 3 days ..
Hello,
Very sorry to hear about the passing. So you feel the bat's presence indicated some message of this passing? Hard to interpret omens sometimes, at least for me.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

lolaberry wrote:
nina wrote:I thought I should update this thread about the bat.... About 10 days I guess after I spotted the bat flying around in my room, My landlady who lives in the same house as I live had passed away , on June 2nd.... So perhaps the bat was a fore bringer of bad news.... Not the cause of the bad event, but rather a foretelling of something wrong was going to happen...
Ooh just seen this, was it a real (this dimension) bat or an actual bat got into your room bat? Not read all this thread and Im thinking Vampire? Do you have one ?
This is a real bat. I didn’t have a spirit at the time. But my Gregori watcher arrived the next day. I first thought it was related to the spirit . But later I thought it may be a sign of impeding death in the house.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

divineseeker wrote:
nina wrote:
divineseeker wrote:

Hello,
The lady is probably in her late 40s. She was suffering from cancer deducted a year ago and by then it was already in stage IV.. I don’t know what was the type of cancer she had. They kept this hidden from many and I myself got to know about her illness just a day before she passed away that she was serious and admitted in the ICU for the last 3 days ..
Hello,
Very sorry to hear about the passing. So you feel the bat's presence indicated some message of this passing? Hard to interpret omens sometimes, at least for me.
I feel it could be an omen because the children who are about 19 to 20 years old living in the same house told me that they have never seen a bat in the house and this was the first time ... so this was an unusual event as for about 20 years there was never an incident of bat in the house , so then this could be an omen as per imo.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

nina wrote:
divineseeker wrote:
nina wrote:
divineseeker wrote:

Hello,
Hello,
I feel it could be an omen because the children who are about 19 to 20 years old living in the same house told me that they have never seen a bat in the house and this was the first time ... so this was an unusual event as for about 20 years there was never an incident of bat in the house , so then this could be an omen as per imo.
Hello,
I see. Then it is an omen indeed
Do continue to oberve things and correlate them with events. Not everyone will have the same meaning omen, as omen for others are unique.

Return to “General Questions”