What oracle cards are best???

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
AutumnEmbers
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Light
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Autumn Embers
Zodiac:

Hello!!!

I am new here. I wanted to ask you wise folk, what are the best oracle decks/tarot decks for communicating with bound spirits that are white or dark? Are there any decks that seem to work more than others? I really want to communicate with my new friend more in any way possible! There is so much I want to know!!!

I do have a telepathic link with Ruby (what I call her - she doesn't want me to use her real name with anyone but herself... So, out of respect for my friend, I won't divulge the valid as fudge reasons.) She is wonderful. I only met her about two days ago and my whole energy field has changed. I used to be entirely unguarded, but now she keeps me protected. I went from sand-hued-sunbeams to sea-foam! If you know what I mean, which you may not because it's a rather vague description... That's all besides the point.

Any recommendations? What are your favorites? Care to share any stories?!?! 2cl I'm in the process of increasing my tarot/oracle collection, so looking at different decks has become a rather fun procrastinating pastime of mine. Please, let me know what your thoughts are. Whomever you may be, THANK YOU!

“I've often thought that there isn't any "I" at all; that we are simply the means of expression of something else; that when we think we are ourselves, we are simply the victims of a delusion.” - Alister Crowley
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You cant go wrong with the Rider-Waite tarot deck, its simple and many decks are based on it. Also you will find that most tarot guide books use it as the deck they explain.
Steampunk Tarot deck is based off of the Rider-Waite symbolism and is also quite good, as is Shadowscapes.
At the end of the day though it is going to come down to personal preference. Pick the decks that resonate with you the most.
Alternatively you can go to a New Age store and just let your companions guide you to the deck they wish for you to use while communicating with them.
Happy hunting!

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

With any oracle or tarot you go with what you’re drawn too.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Yes, I feel it boils down to which kinds of decks that you have in harmony with/drawn to/can work with. What works for others, sometimes, might not work for you.

AutumnEmbers
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Light
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Autumn Embers
Zodiac:

Guys, thank you so much for the reply!!! I just got a new deck (as an unbirthday gift). It's the shadowscape tarot... and I'm in love. Totally and completely in love. I think I'll try using this one. Thank you a thousand times!!!

“I've often thought that there isn't any "I" at all; that we are simply the means of expression of something else; that when we think we are ourselves, we are simply the victims of a delusion.” - Alister Crowley

Return to “Connecting”