Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

There are small bits of truth to the lore but not 100% however, it's still better to experience first then research so your experiences aren't frontloaded by that research, anything can if you go in with ideas of what you're going to experience. However, personally, I don't believe angels existed prior to pantheons, at least not the angels people talk about today. People who say Michael, Gabriel, and so forth can destroy galaxies and what not I find highly unbelievable in my years of joint experiences with a multitude of people only angels we know that predate pantheons hate to be called angels, mainly because they're nothing like angels and are more on a cosmic scale than angels not in terms of "can't see their true forms or you'll be harmed" type religious stuff or new age stuff, more or so that they embody aspects of nature, Azrael being one however he does sadly get linked to the Judeo pantheon.

Don't get me wrong I dont believe what you refer to as predating pantheons as angels but most likely are talking about the same thing which from my experience don't like being compared to angels.

As for Khaos and Tiamat, they're the same type of immortal, they're primordial Gods, the void with sentience, Tiamat, Apzu, Naunet/Nun, Khaos, theyre all of Chaos and predate existence as do their primordial "children" Amon Ra, Kauket, Gaia, and so forth.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Hey folks ,Sorry to sound illiterate.. What is UPG?
Who are the angelic beings you are referring to who does not like to be called angels?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Unverified Personal Gnosis. Personal revelation that hasn’t been corroborated by another source or other sources.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Unverified Personal Gnosis. Personal revelation that hasn’t been corroborated by another source or other sources.
Thanks Alys

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Rungr wrote: Don't get me wrong I dont believe what you refer to as predating pantheons as angels but most likely are talking about the same thing which from my experience don't like being compared to angels.

As for Khaos and Tiamat, they're the same type of immortal, they're primordial Gods, the void with sentience, Tiamat, Apzu, Naunet/Nun, Khaos, theyre all of Chaos and predate existence as do their primordial "children" Amon Ra, Kauket, Gaia, and so forth.
Well, the four archangels count as immortals too. So they're basically on the same level as other immortals. Like the norse gods, the greek gods, egyptian gods, etc, including Tiamat.

From what you're talking about it kind of sounds like you come from one of the anti-cosmic current.
There didn't really exist anything before existence. Not even the gods. Only unified source.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

My Bronwyn Angel has diff color skin, my courtwinds have gold skin, my sterling has silver skin. You’d have to get one and see : ) they’re on my list!

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote: Don't get me wrong I dont believe what you refer to as predating pantheons as angels but most likely are talking about the same thing which from my experience don't like being compared to angels.

Well, the four archangels count as immortals too. So they're basically on the same level as other immortals. Like the norse gods, the greek gods, egyptian gods, etc, including Tiamat.

From what you're talking about it kind of sounds like you come from one of the anti-cosmic current.
There didn't really exist anything before existence. Not even the gods. Only unified source.
Archangels are immortal but they're not the same as Gods, but to each their own, I suppose my experiences show to me Archangels are just a low-rank, people blow out of proportion because they read something rather than actually experience something.

As for currents, you're very wrong, I follow no current I follow experience, before creation there was the primordial void the Tiamat, khaos, Apzu, all formed from the void itself they predate creation, creation is what exists within the universes and they themselves existed outside of them, void itself can be a source as my experiences have shown me. I don't really follow any current because to me currents are followed by people who let what they read define their experiences whereas I let my experiences define my path.

Give there are many different sources and not just one, you're right but you're also wrong because not everything or everyone comes from the same source. I don't come from the same source you or the 'archangels come from. Same with the Egyptian and Norse gods don't come from the same source the one you believe you come from that defines everything. My ties soul wise are to those two pantheons and over my years of discovery what you say seems to only apply to you or what it is you've possibly read to form that ideology.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Rungr wrote: As for currents, you're very wrong, I follow no current I follow experience, before creation there was the primordial void the Tiamat, khaos, Apzu, all formed from the void itself they predate creation, creation is what exists within the universes and they themselves existed outside of them, void itself can be a source as my experiences have shown me. I don't really follow any current because to me currents are followed by people who let what they read define their experiences whereas I let my experiences define my path.
From my experience, there was unified source in the beginning. It was all one, chaos, existence, non existence. When it was one back then, there was no Tiamat, Apzu or anything, it was a nameless, mindless, just one.
Azathoth is probably closest to what it might have been.

And then it split into existence and nonexistence. And then further apart.
The void you might be talking about is the unrealized potential void. Where everything is waiting to be realized.
But there's also nonexistence, the very anathema to everything realized.
Both chaotic creation and non-creation or un-creation or whatever you want to call it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote: As for currents, you're very wrong, I follow no current I follow experience, before creation there was the primordial void the Tiamat, khaos, Apzu, all formed from the void itself they predate creation, creation is what exists within the universes and they themselves existed outside of them, void itself can be a source as my experiences have shown me. I don't really follow any current because to me currents are followed by people who let what they read define their experiences whereas I let my experiences define my path.
From my experience, there was unified source in the beginning. It was all one, chaos, existence, non existence. When it was one back then, there was no Tiamat, Apzu or anything, it was a nameless, mindless, just one.
Azathoth is probably closest to what it might have been.

And then it split into existence and nonexistence. And then further apart.
The void you might be talking about is the unrealized potential void. Where everything is waiting to be realized.
But there's also nonexistence, the very anathema to everything realized.
Both chaotic creation and non-creation or un-creation or whatever you want to call it.
Yes that’s your experience with your source never said you were wrong, simply that your source isn’t the source for every being in existence just the source of the cluster of universes and creation you spring from. However, the source my soul and such spring from is a completely different source entirely. Also no the void I speak of is the primordial void that exists outside of creation, the primordial waters that begat creation. Both all things and nothings, the primordial potential for things in creation. So yes to the end part but it’s also a completely different source than your source in its own right.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Angels”