Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

According to the biblical definition they are like wheels covered with eyes. But those who are keeping them, conjurors etc, is this true? How did they manifest?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Throne is a rank, their angels look like average angels it’s just their attire differs from others to show that rank. Angels are humanoid beings only difference is their rank attire. However dominion angels some tend to have silver ‘skin’ however, any entity can tinker with human perception of the human doesn’t quite well know how to feel past illusions to see their true form.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Gaia
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

They will appear in a way your subconscious can view them with the most ease. Everyone sees them different most of the time. If you have eyes to see, you can see them in their pure form of energy.

"Nature never hurries: atom by atom, little by little, she achieves her work. "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Gaia wrote:They will appear in a way your subconscious can view them with the most ease. Everyone sees them different most of the time. If you have eyes to see, you can see them in their pure form of energy.
You mean they can shapeshift?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

nina wrote: You mean they can shapeshift?
Yes, because mortal eyes and minds can't actually handle all that heavenly glory.
Many angelic races look rather abstract than human. So they adapt. Or maybe your brain adapts their appearance so it can handle the sight.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
nina wrote: You mean they can shapeshift?
Yes, because mortal eyes and minds can't actually handle all that heavenly glory.
Many angelic races look rather abstract than human. So they adapt. Or maybe your brain adapts their appearance so it can handle the sight.
This. There's a reason they say "BE NOT AFRAID" numerous times in the Bible, after all. Their true appearance is a little reality-breaking, so they tend to present as something more palatable.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It’s not shapeshifting actually, it’s someone not being able to perceive their true form which is not pure energy. That’s an elemental. Just because you call something a spirit doesn’t mean they don’t have solid forms on their plane. Beings who forms are actually pure energy are elementals or something like them. Which angels are not. You just have to put the work into trying to see their actual forms, if an angel is pure energy to you either they’re hiding their true form, you need more practice on seeing them/clairvoyance, or it’s not an angel but something actually made of pure energy. Angels have flesh, atleast the equivalent of it when they’re on their plane, they bleed and so forth.

Their forms is by no means reality breaking or harmful or anything that came from catholic and Christianity you can very well see an angels true form and reality will be just fine. Angels are in no means OP being that can shatter reality lol they’re a small part of creation, if you can interact with a primordial you will like not have any problem with an angel given primordials are the elder gods of the gods that created angels and angels are way further down in creation as close to humanity like therians and demons and so forth.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Rungr wrote:Angels have flesh, atleast the equivalent of it when they’re on their plane, they bleed and so forth.

Their forms is by no means reality breaking or harmful or anything that came from catholic and Christianity you can very well see an angels true form and reality will be just fine. Angels are in no means OP being that can shatter reality lol they’re a small part of creation, if you can interact with a primordial you will like not have any problem with an angel given primordials are the elder gods of the gods that created angels and angels are way further down in creation as close to humanity like therians and demons and so forth.
No. But then again, different pantheons have created different angels.
If we're talking about the angels mentioned in the bible, they are more abstract, because they represent universal powers and the spheres of influence those powers inhabit. They are so close to the source of origin, so pure in what they are that they're probably the farthest away from humans possible. They're literally holier than thou.

It's like distilling alcohol, the more you distill, the powerful they get.
Some of them are even called The Authorities and The Powers, the latter oversee the movement of celestial bodies.

And some of them could wipe out whole galaxies if they think it needs to be done.
What you're talking there is UPG with literally any angelic or angelic looking race in existence. And there's a lot of those too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote:Angels have flesh, atleast the equivalent of it when they’re on their plane, they bleed and so forth.

No. But then again, different pantheons have created different angels.
If we're talking about the angels mentioned in the bible, they are more abstract, because they represent universal powers and the spheres of influence those powers inhabit. They are so close to the source of origin, so pure in what they are that they're probably the farthest away from humans possible. They're literally holier than thou.

It's like distilling alcohol, the more you distill, the powerful they get.
Some of them are even called The Authorities and The Powers, the latter oversee the movement of celestial bodies.

And some of them could wipe out whole galaxies if they think it needs to be done.
What you're talking there is UPG with literally any angelic or angelic looking race in existence. And there's a lot of those too.
However that’s human assignment to them not their actuality of course in the Bible they will be more abstract because that is how we as humans make our religions seem omnipotent and omnipresent in our lives. However, the actual angels in the Bible are far from celestial and by no means can wipe out anything besides maybe a group or cities if anything. There’s way much bigger “badder” beings who angels are babies in comparison, the power to destroy galaxies and such actual angels do not have they only have power in the pantheon they’re created in and over the souls that worship that pantheon. Angels from the judeo pantheon like Gabriel, Michael, and so forth. They’re close to their source which is whatever God or Goddess created them. Not the source of all creation. Primordials are the closest beings to source some even equal to it like Khaos and Tiamat. Although there’s many sources each having its own clusters of creation(s) as for UPG in my view it’s better to have that then to believe whatever you read online and let it warp your experiences which is frontload. My experiences are never experienced alone.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Rungr wrote:There’s way much bigger “badder” beings who angels are babies in comparison, the power to destroy galaxies
Yes, there are, that doesn't make the angels any less powerful.

There are angels and powers that have existed before any pantheon too. Just like demons, some were just renamed and 'repurposed' by people.
Rungr wrote: Not the source of all creation. Primordials are the closest beings to source some even equal to it like Khaos and Tiamat.
Yes, some of them are agents of the source of all creation. The ultimate agents of cosmic order.
Now Tiamat is an immortal and Khaos, well, chaos is chaos. It's a force not necessarily anything else and as a pure force of course it's powerful.
They still have their own spheres of influence and things they can't or won't do which might make them more powerful than some angels but definitely not all of them.
Rungr wrote: Although there’s many sources each having its own clusters of creation(s) as for UPG in my view it’s better to have that then to believe whatever you read online and let it warp your experiences which is frontload. My experiences are never experienced alone.
Sometimes lore is lore because there's truth in it.
You might want to say it warps your experiences but literally anything can warp your experiences.
And if more knowledgeable and experienced people share their knowledge, I tend to trust their expertise, especially when they actually work with angels. And not from a RHP christian angels are lovey dovey view.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Angels”