Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

These last few comments make so much sense. Perhaps the way to look at spell bindings or spirits to do with lucid dreams is that they can be an aid / help with them. They don't necessarily force them to occur.

For me anything to do with dreaming is affected partly by our bodies - as people discovered long ago. And partly by our mental state. We may not always have nightmares if we eat a lot of cheese before bed or if we are worrying about something. But if we have a physically and mentally relaxed and restorative sleep, we are naturally more likely to have nice dreams, which may include pleasant dreams in which spirits appear and interact with us.

I also find that doing spiritual protection work properly before bed affects my consciousness in a positive way and my dreams are better. Maybe lucid dream bindings or spirits work best with fertile ground like this...?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Spirits can help with it also but they are also subject to the natural defenses the mind has to foreign beings, only reason thoughtforms are able to bypass unaffected is due to being originated from the mind. However, there are some demons such as Oneiori demons that deal with dreams so they sometimes are able to maneuver through them.

I remember all my lucid dreams, mainly because I trigger them in the beginning or in the middle of the dream the most recent one is Odin explaining his and my past with one another and how he and I are connected, which was amazing because his other brother Hoenir showed up as well, I did not know he had siblings until after the dream or their names, I didn't even know Loki was Odin's half brother/full brother, however, soon I'm going to tarot that I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

draco_star898 wrote:Now as far as going into different realms where there is a possibility of running across potentially hostile beings I will say that in my opinion having a protective astral guide is pretty much a must to keep you safe and aware of your environment. In this case I work with an astral and a star angel who have been super helpful in this area.
Will any astral entity help with this? I have a gregori watcher, bronwyn angel and star faery who are said to be astral entities and I'm restricting myself from purchasing any more until I have known them well and develop some basic skills in psychic awareness. So hoping a guardian entity like the gregori watcher may help with astral travel when it comes to that.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Spells, potions, subliminals, hypnosis sessions, classes, books, guided meditations. I'd be better off if I had all my money back. It would be like winning the lottery. And I'd end up buying more of the same and doing it all over again. It isn't like I am going to give up, but it just isn't something you can buy from other people.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
draco_star898 wrote:Now as far as going into different realms where there is a possibility of running across potentially hostile beings I will say that in my opinion having a protective astral guide is pretty much a must to keep you safe and aware of your environment. In this case I work with an astral and a star angel who have been super helpful in this area.
Will any astral entity help with this? I have a gregori watcher, bronwyn angel and star faery who are said to be astral entities and I'm restricting myself from purchasing any more until I have known them well and develop some basic skills in psychic awareness. So hoping a guardian entity like the gregori watcher may help with astral travel when it comes to that.
Bronwyn Angel's are wonderful teachers and guides, they are also capable of protection so they are a good choice to work with when developing your astral senses and learning to travel. Gregori watchers will definitely help you learn what you need to keep an eye on and they are excellent support when you are learning to use energy to protect yourself. Star faeries are directly tied to astral energy and are supportive when learning to work with such energy.

Anything that has a tie to astral energy, whether it's a spirit or a spell, is going to be a support when learning the skills you wish to develop. You still need to study and work with exercises that teach these skills, but they provide assistance that can be very helpful. Any of these skills can of course be developed solo but as companions and friends most spirits love to help us achieve our goals. And spells have energies that can also be a great supportive help to you and they are really fun to play with, they shouldn't be thought of as crutches, bc you still need to actively work with any skills your a wanting, but more of something to use your developing skills to explore. You don't need them of course, but not everything in life needs to be cut throat and super serious, you are allowed to play and have fun, especially once you learn to be safe.

Return to “General Questions”