Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Rungr wrote: An energy system requires work on it for it to grow, unlike you who prefers people to focus on external while they can also work on internal and develop their system I prefer to suggest a long run benefit.
That is true. But have you read through the threads here? Not many people do internal work so they can gather strength. I'd go so far to say that hardly anyone does, really.
Aside from that, your internal energies might not always be the best possible choice for every spell.
I've been doing mostly internal work over one decade now and I still don't advise to use your internal energy for external things.
There's a reason why it's called internal energy. It's supposed to be used internally.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote: An energy system requires work on it for it to grow, unlike you who prefers people to focus on external while they can also work on internal and develop their system I prefer to suggest a long run benefit.
That is true. But have you read through the threads here? Not many people do internal work so they can gather strength. I'd go so far to say that hardly anyone does, really.
Aside from that, your internal energies might not always be the best possible choice for every spell.
I've been doing mostly internal work over one decade now and I still don't advise to use your internal energy for external things.
There's a reason why it's called internal energy. It's supposed to be used internally.
I've read through them yes, but I am not the type to quickly assume based on what is shared online is fully what someone does, I speak of basic stuff here but it doesn't speak for everything I do. I use internal for everything I do and it's always worked for me for almost 2 decades. It's still not good to even assume everyone's energy will work like yours either.

My advice is simply that advice because I will not make assumptions that someone cannot do something. If a person wants to take my advice and see that's great they will realize they're not limited to external and relying on other energies and beings if they cannot achieve it then that's great to they learned where their strength and weaknesses are. Advising against it is way more limiting because it's telling them to not try something before even seeing, especially when it's their own energy. Everyone one I taught when I was doing mentorships managed to go from really bad internal work to good internal work and finding the path they wanted to go, I doubt there's anyone who cannot do internal work, spells are intention given energy, if your own energy cannot work then your energy has some issues because most people's energy is pretty multispectral in what they can do.

It's not bad to seek external but it's also not bad to get your internal to a certain degree because in the end external isn't yours to command unless given permission by that source while internal it's yours to command no matter what, but again advice is an optional, internal and external option or both. I won't assume something is bad over not even knowing the other person's system or what they share online.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Rungr wrote: My advice is simply that advice because I will not make assumptions that someone cannot do something.
I never said they can't, I said they wont.
This is a spirit keeping forum and 90% of the people just want to interact with spirits and don't go on the life altering path of magic, self improvement and evolution.
Rungr wrote: I doubt there's anyone who cannot do internal work, spells are intention given energy, if your own energy cannot work then your energy has some issues because most people's energy is pretty multispectral in what they can do.
Yes, everyone can do energy work, that doesn't mean it's the best possible energy for the working they might do, multispectral or not.
I wouldn't necessarily use my energy for healing spells for others, as an example, since void energies can cause problems with a lot of energy systems.
Rungr wrote:
It's not bad to seek external but it's also not bad to get your internal to a certain degree because in the end external isn't yours to command unless given permission by that source while internal it's yours to command no matter what, but again advice is an optional, internal and external option or both. I won't assume something is bad over not even knowing the other person's system or what they share online.
As long as you're incarnated here, your incarnation and all your energy in the end is part of the same source that the other energies are from and I explicitly exclude your soul and whatever source it comes from.
And if you are talking about that, you would have to consider that also not many people have access to those energies right from the start.

In a way separation is an illusion. You have an implicit permission to use those energies.
And I still say for a beginner it is much less taxing to use the energies of an external source, like the earth, if they didn't work on their internal systems. Many just see spells and cast them, they don't even care about the internals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote: My advice is simply that advice because I will not make assumptions that someone cannot do something.
I never said they can't, I said they wont.
This is a spirit keeping forum and 90% of the people just want to interact with spirits and don't go on the life altering path of magic, self improvement and evolution.
Rungr wrote: I doubt there's anyone who cannot do internal work, spells are intention given energy, if your own energy cannot work then your energy has some issues because most people's energy is pretty multispectral in what they can do.
Yes, everyone can do energy work, that doesn't mean it's the best possible energy for the working they might do, multispectral or not.
I wouldn't necessarily use my energy for healing spells for others, as an example, since void energies can cause problems with a lot of energy systems.
Rungr wrote:
As long as you're incarnated here, your incarnation and all your energy, in the end, is part of the same source that the other energies are from and I explicitly exclude your soul and whatever source it comes from.
And if you are talking about that, you would have to consider that also not many people have access to those energies right from the start.

In a way, separation is an illusion. You have implicit permission to use those energies.
And I still say for a beginner it is much less taxing to use the energies of an external source, like the earth, if they didn't work on their internal systems. Many just see spells and cast them, they don't even care about the internals.

Again, I won't assume to know what someone plans to do, you may do so as you want.

I have to disagree, my own energy is related to void energies and quite frankly work fine with healing since it's quite malleable to take on any properties it's given, but given we are widely different individually I only speak for what I can do with it.

Not at all, doesn't matter where you reincarnate the soul remains the same, the body is what changes and the body develops with that energy. So no not from the same source still, separation is only an illusion to those who are from the same source, as I've said, either way, the only case of energy is energy no matter the source then yes I will agree, but energy can still be the same and different, as many things make them different. My separation from this source is that because my energy is not from this source, but I am one with the source I come from and all those that come from it as well. So that idea of separation doesn't really matter because all is one works for me in all those that are from the same source as me, just as you and whoever all share the source you're from. I've already experienced it that way as is otherwise I would agree 100% with you but as for my experiences, I can't otherwise I'd be lying. My connection here works just fine.

As for your taxing comment, I'll just point back to me not making an assumption on that either, we all started as beginners if it was taxing on you than so be it, but I never experienced it being taxing on me, starting small and worked my way up among other ways. Either way, the advice is up to them to take not you to speak for them.

I think that's really all I have to say on that so it doesn't end up going in circles.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Rungr wrote: I have to disagree, my own energy is related to void energies and quite frankly work fine with healing since it's quite malleable to take on any properties it's given, but given we are widely different individually I only speak for what I can do with it.
Alright. Mine isn't just related, it's void.
And usually if you put nothing and something together, the results aren't necessarily good. Like matter meets antimatter.
I heard it can be quite infectious.
Rungr wrote: So no not from the same source still
Your body, your incarnation is still made here, from this source. So our two incarnations are form this source.
Your source didn't create this body you inhabit.
And as I said, I wasn't talking about your soul.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Rungr wrote: Again, I won't assume to know what someone plans to do, you may do so as you want.
Honestly, that's more from experience than anything.
The few practitioners that are on the forum either become sellers or move on to greener pastures.
There were a lot around a long time ago.
But we should probably talk again in six years about that and see if you still say the same.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote: Again, I won't assume to know what someone plans to do, you may do so as you want.
Honestly, that's more from experience than anything.
The few practitioners that are on the forum either become sellers or move on to greener pastures.
There were a lot around a long time ago.
But we should probably talk again in six years about that and see if you still say the same.
Of course, I will stay the same, only arrogance comes of assuming what someone does with their entire energy aspect of their life because they don't show it online does not mean they have other aspects or drives within the same subject. Even if they leave this site to do more things it still a display that they are furthering their horizon.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aprophis and Rungr, please stick to topic. Hope both of you continue to help OP and newbies with the richness of your experiences in spirit keeping/meta world.

Anymore out of topic post, will make this topic locked.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Aprophis and Rungr, can we agree to disagree and stop the arguing. It is tiresome to try to read threads and run into arguments. Please agree to disagree and give advice and move on. Keep the peace.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Largely, the benefit is going to be a decision you have to make.

Some people do not want the responsibility of spirits, and they don't want to share their lives with another being, which Spirit Keeping does require you share your life. Spirit Keeping, even with non-social spirits, is still a far more social atmosphere than just working with spells or magic.

In complement, spirits in your keep can utilize spells that you work with, and help you use the magic that you have to develop your gifts or work with a situation.

If you want to work with the supernatural, and you want to keep the focus on yourself & your work, then working with magic is a good choice. If you want to work with the supernatural and have companions who you can converse with, task, and share a relationship with, then spirits are a good choice. Most of us choose to do both, because it allows us many options and opportunities for personal growth, development, evolution, and empowerment.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “General Questions”