You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

<3 Hello people well ever since I got my Soul mate djinn from Lisa he hasn't really been happy with the vessel he was bound to which is a teddy bear. He wanted an actual lamp so I searched and found a store in town which is selling for N$ 195.95 I plan to buy it next week, do a transmute spell, then the invocation again.

Now I am curious... Will he be making his "imaginary" home from it while when I open to look I won't be able to see his invisible, transparent home? or will it just be a portal for him? Will I be able to see smoke from it?

Please if you know the answer let me know.

Thanks <3

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Not sure how would your experience be. As anything can happen. Best is let things happen and experience it for yourself. Do let us know how it went.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I hope I understand your question properly.

It might be that your Djinn likes the idea of a lamp for some reason. But as Lisa is such a respected and experienced, long term conjurer and metaphysical seller, I would have confidence she made the right vessel choice at the time she did that.

You could ask Lisa what she thinks and what options are available. For example, you could ask her what she thinks of changing the binding to make a lamp the vessel.

I have quite a few spirits from Lisa. A couple are water spirits, for which I keep a water source. They do go in the water, although their actual 'home' is the vessel, where the binding is. Your Djinn knows what they want obviously. I wonder whether they would like a lamp as place they can visit /inhabit (like a water spirit likes to be in the water source a person keeps for them) rather than making it their actual vessel?

It may be worth asking both your Djinn and Lisa, imho. I hope you arrive at a solution that you and your Djinn are both happy with.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lovaloxs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

https://youtu.be/ahA6ruz_mhE

I saw how it would look like inside the lamp and its empty guess their furniture is transparent and invisible 1spt

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Pocket realms exist everywhere even in items which are made upon being bound to the item so if you know projection/OOBE (not astral) you can even enter the pocket realm he creates for himself inside the item. Of course the Pocket realm won’t be endless like a whole realm but it will be big enough for him to make himself comfortable.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lovaloxs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That's great he even let me decide the design of his room very happy about that can't wait for next week.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

First, a spirit does not live in their vessel. That's just not reality. The vessel is only the focal point for the binding that allows you and your djinn to communicate.

Second, be careful that you really are communicating with your djinn and not projecting your own feelings of dissatisfaction with the vessel onto your djinn. This is more likely than him actually being unhappy with it, as, again, it's only a focal point. The conjurer chose the teddy bear for a reason, and I personally would mediate with your djinn to determine what that selection was meant to represent. This could be a missed bonding activity.

Third, assuming the djinn decides to "inhabit" the lamp, which I find hilarious and doubtful (reality is NOT Aladdin or Arabian Nights), you will not visually see anything and the djinn is not going to spontaneously be able to manifest smoke from the lamp just because his binding is moved there. You are not going to see miniature furniture by opening and looking in the lamp. I'm sorry, but that's ludicrous.

Your djinn will manifest anyway he deems comfortable, of course, and if he wants you to see smoke you will see smoke - lamp or not. If he wants you to see a miniature version of him hanging out in a lamp he will do that.

However, it sounds to me like you are mixing up reality and fantasy and no one else has done you the favor of telling you this. Please do not confuse real djinn with the genie of fairy tales. Your djinn is not telling you to get a lamp. That's all you.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It’s not impossible for a being to want to take up space within an object, that’s not fantasy. Of course it’s not common but it’s not impossible.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Rungr wrote:It’s not impossible for a being to want to take up space within an object, that’s not fantasy. Of course it’s not common but it’s not impossible.
Let's be clear. I see people throw the line "it's not impossible" around a lot with spirits, and I'm sorry but there are things that are not possible and do not make sense, and honestly should not be encouraged. This is one. I've noticed a lot of misinformation being thrown about lately, by new members. I usually hold my tongue, but no longer. Let's. Be. Real.

A spirit has their own realms to make a home in and travel through, not to mention multiple other realms in the Astral that are FAR more interesting than a little pocket dimension in a lamp. They are not going to want to "live in a lamp" or place themselves in the lamp or anything like that. That is the OP projecting their expectations of a djinn onto their spirit.

Now, a spirit might just want the lamp so they can attach to it and appreciate it, but they will not live in it. That's ludicrous. They are not going to do that.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Like I said it’s not impossible objects have smaller pocket realms with them, the first issue is assuming a being won’t do something you wouldn’t. So it’s best to not project your own dos and donts regardless of your beliefs. Given I believe astral is a mental realm and not home to real beings and djinn being from etheric and such.

They don’t have to make it their permanent home but again they can still make use of it regardless. I don’t believe many will, however, it’s still useful and djinn are from a realm within the etheric called Djinnestan however they still have free will to do whatever they want to that doesn’t fit your idea of them.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Djinn / Genie”