You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Ok, some of you on here will know my situation and some won't, and let me begin by stating I've been extremely careless and impulsive recently. I spent 10 years trying to banish an unwanted unbound that I summoned and after 2 years of utter bliss and peace of finally removing it via the help from my 4 Courtwinds, I've been getting drunk once per week and a couple of months ago I was drinking on one of my weekly nights out and drunkenly used the DIY succubus invocation to call a random to me.

I was cold, not in my right mind, and called something to me far far (I'm really emphasizing far) darker then I'd ever want to connect with, and I've posted a previous post on here regarding this, but after a few months she's still here. She will come to me anytime I give out the slightest thought of her. Tonight is why I'm writing this because I was being intimate with one of my bound spirits and after a very fleeting flash thought about this unbound ubi, she crashed the party instantly and started using alot greater force than any other spirit I've encountered to make me pleasure her and I'm now pretty concerned because my 4 Courtwinds and 1 Bronwyn haven't managed to banish her, yet I also have a spell of ultimate protection that is meant to make me spiritually invisible to any unbound spirits that I haven't personally invited into my cloak bubble, so I'm under the impression she's using some kind of loop hole of previously being invited in to make her way back in with me whenever I think of her, yet I've made my intentions extremely clear, but she's extremely set on using me "as her sex puppet" so I'm now back on a similar situation as before, and before anyone says anything I know how stupid I have been but I was drunk and I would never have done this sober, so I'm left wondering how I can scrub her out of my life.

I genuinely thought 4 Courtwinds could easily banish one succubus permanently, but I see with this one that's not the case so am I to ask some kind of practicioner to banish her or order a specific spirit to aid my Courtwinds, idk at this point. Man I really wish I was wiser and more responsible when inebriated. Has anyone ever been in a similar situation?

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

For you invisible cloak it says for unvited unbound though you invited one so it does not work .

I advice rituals to cut the link you have with her , strong banishment , protective spells and so on (plus the help of your spirits) .

You need to be more careful

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:For you invisible cloak it says for unvited unbound though you invited one so it does not work .

I advice rituals to cut the link you have with her , strong banishment , protective spells and so on (plus the help of your spirits) .

You need to be more careful
I do, and I know, and I feel really dumb at present. I didn't even want to post this, - I know you and some others are aware of my situation, and I must seem like an idiot but like I said, I'd never have been so irresponsible sober. I will be researching powerful banishment now

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I'm sorry to have said that , i didn't have to rub salt on the wound ; you already know it and feel guilty .

Yes banishment service and try to sever the link with her , it will disminish her power on you i think

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

There is a book by Sister Moon called "Spell Castings" that has a powerful banishing ritual in it. It works for particularly stubborn spirits.
Alternatively the LBRP should be in the encyclopedia.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Avalon,

I used to have an unbound that would attack me while I was sleeping. My spirits would chase it away, but it would come back not too often, but every once in a while to wreck my night of sleep.

I bought this awhile back, and it hasn't returned:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/50-ft-sh ... ction.html

Never knew what it was, but this protection spell seemed to be enough of a boost to help my spirits keep it away permanently.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Hi Avalon - I currently use the Sword Banishing Ritual from this book on magical protection. There is nothing needed - no draws, no candles, just a little visualization and memorization. It might be helpful to get the Kindle version of the book and learn this. I would then do the 31 day protection ritual for a stronger protection to be in place.
https://www.amazon.com/Magickal-Protect ... pons&psc=1

These rituals make the use of Angels that you call on for the ritual, and should be quite powerful against your unbound issue.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

While everyone goes with drastic measure of banishing, how about talk it out with that unbound?

I don't know, but it sounds she's extremely persistent for an unbound given you have many layers of protections. Let's think about it calmly, why would she go to such a length just to 'toy' with you? She must have a personal reason (or grudge cuz she has come to you and you are not giving a warm welcome? who knows)

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Regholdain wrote:Hi Avalon - I currently use the Sword Banishing Ritual from this book on magical protection. There is nothing needed - no draws, no candles, just a little visualization and memorization. It might be helpful to get the Kindle version of the book and learn this. I would then do the 31 day protection ritual for a stronger protection to be in place.
https://www.amazon.com/Magickal-Protect ... pons&psc=1

These rituals make the use of Angels that you call on for the ritual, and should be quite powerful against your unbound issue.
Hi Regholdain, I bought the kindle version of this book, and just started the Sword Banishing Ritual. While I don't currently feel cursed, or the need to banish anything, I know because of my relationship with my Ubi's that I'm more sensitive to paranormal experiences than others.

I did the ritual before going to bed last night, and I immediately noticed a difference. Sort of a cleansing at peace feeling washed over me.

This book is amazing, I'll do the 31 day ritual as well later on. Thank you so much for this recommendation!

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

There are many amazing recommendations here, and I think that you will find the right solution to the problem :) Sometimes it takes a little time to find the right answer but your diligence will help success prevail!

I would strongly urge you to look into all the recommendations which have been given, and to not be afraid to combine techniques for a unified front. I would task your Courtwind Angels to encourage/support whatever mode of banishment is best.

Obviously any inebriated or altered state of mind becomes a vulnerability if you do not have the proper protections in place, and if you feel guilt about drinking or sex, it can be amplified through negativity to welcome even more negative experiences.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”