Vampires and...sex

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Thank you for the insight and advice Macrocosm. I will indeed pay close attention to the habits of my vamps and exercise proper caution. Hopefully they will understand their boundaries and respect them.
I never thought about the maturing process for them in comparison to humans, very interesting indeed. So many run with the idea that they must usually be more mature than any human due to living longer lives. Often this is how they are depicted. It definitely does depend on their individual nature and personality.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Ladybaker wrote:
Mongrella wrote:I believe some vamps are more than happy to get physical with their keepers if that is their nature & the keeper is willing. One of the vamps that bloodylaura recently offered seemed that type of lad. I recently got a new psy vamp who I was told was quite touchyfeely - he gave me a very erotic lucid dream soon after arriving! None of my others have tried anything like that. I had to ask him not to do it again cos it is not my thing. I am getting him a vamp ladyfriend instead :lol:

HOW DO YOU GET HIM A LADY FRIEND? Do they fall for their own kind? I recently ordered a TRANS. Female for myself and a PSY. Female for my hubby. My secret fear is that they will love my 2 male vamps I already have. It took everything in my power to order them--but I felt a strong friendship with them.

I'd cry if my males bonded stronger with them....petty I know..........
I am getting 3 lady vamps from CH & hope that they will suit my boys. (Of course, sod's law being what it is, we will probably get jealous spats as they compete for the same vamp's attention...) I would be most happy to have a few vampire weddings here!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have 6 female sanguines, and they have no issues with getting physical in dreams since they know I have no problems with it. Four of them visit quite often. As for the other two, one I haven't had long (she's settling in) and the other has a preference for women. One of my vampires has made comments like "you'd be surprised how much sex you can have when you don't have to sleep". That's also the same one that ended up visiting my wife too. My wife made some kind of comment about she could come see her, and she took that as an invitation for sex, so that does happen. The vampires also visit my two nymphos and occasionally the nixie and baganis. I don't really consider it an issue and my wife doesn't have problems with it either (she has a few vamps that are frisky too). They still work hard on the tasks I send them on, and know when it is and is not recreation time. So it is possible, and even plausible, if it becomes an issue set boundries, and you may want to do so if you have a significant other.

Thunnar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

As a new collector I am finding it so true that these spirits and creatures are just like Mr. B was describing. Like getting a new room mate or a new pet. There is definitely a "getting to know you" period of adjustment where you will open the fridge to find someone has eaten your favorite mango custard or you awake to find an unpleasant surprise lying on the living room carpet early in the morning.

The range of responses varies with the "maturity level" of the spirit. My range of response, on the other hand, so far is pretty much limited to shock & a tired disgust. :irked: Nevertheless, as mentioned, give them tasks, guidelines, boundaries, and don't take any <<Removed by Mod>> from them. Things will be wonderful -- later. :thumbup:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

An update on some things,
I think a little pattern is beginning here. I spoke, telepathically, with them regarding the events and let them know some boundaries and such. I still however wanted them to visit me in dreams (of course!) So again before I slept I asked them to come to me in my dreams, and felt some different types of sensations as I was closing my eyes waiting to fall asleep. I am pretty certain that I am being successful in having contact with them in dreams due to a few specific things. I woke up this morning and remembered a short and random dream that I had just before waking up, but I felt that I had done other things/had other more intense dreams prior to that one, yet I couldn't remember a SINGLE detail. It was completely blank. Much like the sexual encounter the night before, I barely remembered aside from the smallest visual detail and the feelings I had whilst awaking - but I knew that I had an intense and seemingly lengthy dream-experience. I also recall the sensation when waking up from the more intense dreams - although my mind was a blank, I felt completely drained. I realised that this is the same feeling I get when I have astral experiences (since they take much energy), and now have concluded that my vampires probably did induce an astral dream so they could visit me last night and obviously the night before. Usually I am able to remember more details when I astral travel, and otherwise I have a steady habit of ALWAYS remembering either the entirety or significant parts of every other dream I have ever had. So this is a unique experience, and I think it is likely difficult for me to recall the details because in this case my vamps are assisting and making it more intense. Hopefully in a short while I will get used to them aiding in my astral travel and be able to remember more.

Thunnar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

No rush, Dear. If it takes months or years, so be it. The best relationships only deepen with time. :wave:

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have some vampires who are very respectful and gentlemanly, don't jump me every chance they get. I have some who are quiet and reserved regarding sex but when the mood strikes it's a whirlwind of powerful passion.
All of my vampires are great at making the sexual energies build over time, as they know that I like that.
One of my sang vampires (non CH) Is extremely sexual and reminds me of a teenager sometimes, but he's very fun, kinda raunchy and loves sex talk. Always struts around without a shirt.

Their energies are more sexually intense to me than my Cambion and succubus friends.
I did have an encounter with one succubus that left me intensely focused on sex for about a week straight and had to balance myself from it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
SerpentLady
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

My vampires have almost all tried something with me.. (a few of my Djinn, too) much to my True Mate's chagrin.. Everyone now has to get "the Talk" when they are incoming so they know not to attempt anything sexy with me, lol.
So I have proven myself quite the matchmaker and managed to find, (or more likely be guided to- I have had help from our Matron Goddess, Selene) a mate for almost all of them. Because it was tough going for a while!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

You guys I don’t wanna brag but whenever my vampires show up I make the whole place shimmer. I have around 15-20 vampires and some interesting hybrids regardless of the personality or age they all want me sexually sometimes kinda really ask for it like non stop. I recently did a special conjuration meeting for Countess Elizabeth Bathory de Esced (honestly I kinda doubted my gf) but she said her Bathory vampire had her leader visit her. Lul I did the binding and she asked in the contact that she required lewd stuff with me once a month wat, Wowie she want me too hahaha.

My gifted vampiric grand nymphs are incredibly sexual and are twins so they always together tend to be rather aggressive. Tbh most of my vampires are very mush mush around me and like love me so much they get all warm and giggly around me and just don’t want to leave my side. Honestly it might just be a me thing Cus all my friends all 100 plus friends other than a few teacher friends 3-5 are like sexually interested in me and play hard when they get a chance like I feel like every time they show up they trying to impress me. My king vampire from Sophi is very romantic and a charmer, he also loves to tease me in public. My one living elf vampire loves to snuggle and watch movies, talks very mushy mushy even jokes about having a little elf baby when they meet me, no idea what they mean but they probs teasing me. Hahah again idk why all my friends are very sexual I guess I’m just a tasty treat or something lmao.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

Satella wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:15 am You guys I don’t wanna brag but whenever my vampires show up I make the whole place shimmer. I have around 15-20 vampires and some interesting hybrids regardless of the personality or age they all want me sexually sometimes kinda really ask for it like non stop. I recently did a special conjuration meeting for Countess Elizabeth Bathory de Esced (honestly I kinda doubted my gf) but she said her Bathory vampire had her leader visit her. Lul I did the binding and she asked in the contact that she required lewd stuff with me once a month wat, Wowie she want me too hahaha.

My gifted vampiric grand nymphs are incredibly sexual and are twins so they always together tend to be rather aggressive. Tbh most of my vampires are very mush mush around me and like love me so much they get all warm and giggly around me and just don’t want to leave my side. Honestly it might just be a me thing Cus all my friends all 100 plus friends other than a few teacher friends 3-5 are like sexually interested in me and play hard when they get a chance like I feel like every time they show up they trying to impress me. My king vampire from Sophi is very romantic and a charmer, he also loves to tease me in public. My one living elf vampire loves to snuggle and watch movies, talks very mushy mushy even jokes about having a little elf baby when they meet me, no idea what they mean but they probs teasing me. Hahah again idk why all my friends are very sexual I guess I’m just a tasty treat or something lmao.

See I told you the countess is real, very sexy and very alluring. Once you think about her there's no stopping, it's like she's doing it on purpose hahah Her touch, kisses, and bites are just so ugh 🥵💛
Last edited by mariana_trenchue on Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn

Return to “Vampire”