Vampires and...sex

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Alright, so...
I know that vamps can be highly sensual beings, but I was wondering if they could potentially be as eager as a sex spirit (nympho, Cambion, incubus) when it comes to giving "action" to their keeper :wild:
I won't get into all the little details here of course...
but last night/early this morning while it was still dark I had an interesting experience. The thing is that as I remember it now, everything is really hazy and I keep wondering if I am just imagining things or not. However, if this happened I feel it could be in relation to new vamps I just received yesterday. What seemed to have happened basically was, I guess I was dreaming of having a sexual encounter with some man (although now I can't recall what he looked like AT ALL). Then, I sort of half woke up - in that I opened my eyes but still felt all dreamy and whatever, at this point however, it was as if the sexual stimulation followed me from the dream. It felt as if I had actually been doing something with somebody for a while and it was just coming to an end - but still going on, as I was waking. I could feel sensations still and felt as if somebody was still there having their way with me, except now that I was awake-ish I couldn't see anybody else there with me. At some point it ended..the job was done..but I seemed to just turn over and go back to sleep. I woke up later and didn't really remember the incident until now. The reason why I felt it could be in relation to my vamps is because I not only slathered aloe vera cream on myself before I went to sleep, but as I was trying to fall asleep I was sort of asking either one of the vamps I have here to visit me in my dreams, not to be shy, and that I was okay with sudden touching in the night if they wanted to make themselves known - letting them know I wouldn't get freaked out. SO...any opinions on the matter? I am new at connecting with CH spirits so I am not really positive about what will work for me in terms of getting answers out of them :|

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I believe some vamps are more than happy to get physical with their keepers if that is their nature & the keeper is willing. One of the vamps that bloodylaura recently offered seemed that type of lad. I recently got a new psy vamp who I was told was quite touchyfeely - he gave me a very erotic lucid dream soon after arriving! None of my others have tried anything like that. I had to ask him not to do it again cos it is not my thing. I am getting him a vamp ladyfriend instead :lol:

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

No answer---but wanted to say I am jelouse!

My PSY. Vamp is too much of a gentleman. And my new TRANS. doesn't seem interested...of course it's been only a week together. I get the tingles, see the shadows..but nothing more. I also slather the aloe--but I have not told them they could touch me at will. Hmmmm....think I may tonight! ;)

I in my gut believe that your occurance is your vamp/vamps. I think they secretely know our boundaries better than ourselves...so they know you meant what you said and that you were truly ready to experiance them.

Hugs!

Username change to *Beauty*
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:I believe some vamps are more than happy to get physical with their keepers if that is their nature & the keeper is willing. One of the vamps that bloodylaura recently offered seemed that type of lad. I recently got a new psy vamp who I was told was quite touchyfeely - he gave me a very erotic lucid dream soon after arriving! None of my others have tried anything like that. I had to ask him not to do it again cos it is not my thing. I am getting him a vamp ladyfriend instead :lol:

HOW DO YOU GET HIM A LADY FRIEND? Do they fall for their own kind? I recently ordered a TRANS. Female for myself and a PSY. Female for my hubby. My secret fear is that they will love my 2 male vamps I already have. It took everything in my power to order them--but I felt a strong friendship with them.

I'd cry if my males bonded stronger with them....petty I know..........

Username change to *Beauty*
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I have a few that are...well...Frisky that way, but it don't matter to them if I am awake or asleep if they want it they initiate contact. :sly: as I got woke up very...intimately this morning... :shh:

I know for a fact I was wide awake during the intimate parts.

Thunnar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok, here's the deal you have to remember . . . they are Dark Arts. Which means, just like people, they can be very, shall we say, not grown-up or discrete about sexual goings-on. So, a word of caution to the wise. This is especially true if you have a real-live mate, lover, paramour, etc. Your vampire may have no qualms about engaging them also. If they are also a "Sensitive", you can have a hard time keeping a straight face while they tell you of dreaming that YOU were with someone else who, by the way, is described to look quite a bit like your vampire friend -- whom you have never discussed with anyone! True story. :fingercross:

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I had a female Vampire several months ago that was so overwhelmingly erotic she even brought me a couple of 'mind blowing' visions--AND--I am not one who usually experiments in 'that' way. She caught me by surprise and when I woke up was a little shocked at myself! LOL!!! I had to firmly say-not my taste and pass her on to another. She WAS NOT taking NO for an answer.

I did feel very attractive while she was here and seemed to be particularly popular. You know that feeling where it seems people are drawn to you.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Thank you kindly for all of your responses and insight! I had just wanted to know if this happens often, I had read of a couple cases here but wasn't sure if it was all that common or not. I also was looking for some info just to figure out in my mind if this could have really been my vamp or something else entirely. After much thought and checking out some of the responses here I think I can safely say it was likely one of my vampires. I am very grateful for any signs of their presence they shoot my way and am pleasantly surprised that something like this happened so early in their stay with me. :)
I will definitely heed that word of caution Thunnar, I have a boyfriend myself currently and although I myself welcome all the fun little things that my vamps can bring ( ;) ), I will certainly have to see about setting a few limits whenever he is staying with me so no strange problems arise - although I have explained to him that they can be touchy spirits, and he seems to understand that much. I was considering getting a Cambion to intrigue my flirtatious side, but I guess unless one comes calling to me (or persuading me to get them, as they are so good at), my vamps will be quite capable of fulfilling my desires :D

Thunnar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I know. You would assume that someone several hundred years old would have become very mature during the process. It seems that the opposite is true. I think their immortality makes them suceptible to acting a perenial teenager. They also seem to think that what they consider fun is fine for everyone else. :flower:

Macrocosm
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Thunnar wrote:Ok, here's the deal you have to remember . . . they are Dark Arts. Which means, just like people, they can be very, shall we say, not grown-up or discrete about sexual goings-on. So, a word of caution to the wise. This is especially true if you have a real-live mate, lover, paramour, etc. Your vampire may have no qualms about engaging them also. If they are also a "Sensitive", you can have a hard time keeping a straight face while they tell you of dreaming that YOU were with someone else who, by the way, is described to look quite a bit like your vampire friend -- whom you have never discussed with anyone! True story. :fingercross:
Right on the money.

Noctem, vampires are a duality race, just like humans. Some will choose to do good, some will choose to do bad. Others are a mix. Use caution since those that choose to do bad are very adept at illusions and mind games.

I would advise caution with any new vampires you're dealing with. I would also be careful if you have a vamp on your hands that seems to be a bit too eager to be getting physical with you. One of my vamps turned out to be this way, was a bit too aggressive, and it turned out she was doing some nasty things behind my back.

Of course, I've had many positive experiences as well. You just have to find the right individuals, they're just as varied as humans.
Thunnar wrote:I know. You would assume that someone several hundred years old would have become very mature during the process. It seems that the opposite is true. I think their immortality makes them suceptible to acting a perenial teenager. They also seem to think that what they consider fun is fine for everyone else. :flower:
It's a long story, but in short, humans = short but many lives, and vampires = long but few lives. The average "finished" human will have lived a total of 10,000 years over about 150 lifetimes. The average "finished" vampire will have lived a total of 10,000 years over 10-20 lifetimes.

The soul ages during this process. So this particular example you're thinking of might have lived for about 3,000 years total and is thus the spiritual equivalent of a teenager, even though in their current life they're about 500 years old. So I would not be surprised to hear about a vampire that's acting like a child even though he appears to be quite old.

As an example, the problem vamp I was dealing with is so young she's not even a child yet. More like a baby. Very raw, very primal. Definitely out of control. If I had to guess, I'd say she's only lived a few hundred years and only has about 1 or 2 lives under her belt (would be more like 10 if human).

Return to “Vampire”