what unexpected things has your Djinn done ?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi all, So I have had my Djinn 7 weeks now . Last week the vessel I had her bound to just fell off my wrist and bits fell all over the floor. I was just sat down at home, long story short it was my Djinn who did this as she wanted to be bound to me now not the vessel! I have a Bagini bound to me and my Djinn is a little sulky over the fact she was not bound to me as well. I usually leave her vessel at home when I go to work and she never has liked this lol. Just wondering if anyones Djinn has done any funny things like this. Anyway she is now bound to me and is more than pleased with herself 1ak

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Very interesting. I wonder how you communicated with your djinn? You seem to have a very good sensitivity to interact with it.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

marcoank wrote:Very interesting. I wonder how you communicated with your djinn? You seem to have a very good sensitivity to interact with it.
I do have yes, whenever I took bracelet off she was always no no no. She openly let me know it was her , I double checked with pendulum. She is powerful and very strong in energy too 1d

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My Marid djinn and I were communicating via telepathy , when he told me the name of a song that he wanted me to hear. I forgot about looking it up, and the next day I was sketching some art while listening to my very long playlist. I had this playlist on shuffle, but the same song kept playing over and over. So I checked the list to make sure I didn't have it on repeat. I didn't think I did because other random songs played for about an hour before. The repeat button was off.
I shrugged and went back to my art, thinking it was just a weird fluke. Then it came on again and I felt a rush of heat in my chest which is always a sign of my djinn, and a light came on. I remembered his song, checked the title of the song that was playing and it was the exact song.
When I clicked on the lyrics and read it, it made me tear up big time.
It surely surprised me!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Djinn / Genie”