Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:They aren’t omnipresent that’s just a christianized version of them you can work with them if they choose to. They are immortal in the sense they cannot age after a certain point as in physically age. However they can be “killed” and reincarnated like any being in existence or reincarnate by choice. So yes you can bond with one.
Thanks Rungr.. I was thinking of getting a binding with a Throne angel, was confused about what was mentioned in different sites.. Some say certain angels and popular immortals cannot be bound and so they can only create portals to them. Only a portal may not feel personal vis-a-vis binding. Also according to the biblical writings the Throne angels are few in number .. in one of the book their number is 7 and in another it is 4 and 70 ... If there number is so few then how are there unlimited bindings offered , was also part of my confusion.
With immortals as in deities, it tends to be a rarity that they will pick to be bound when they can be unbound helpful beings. Hecate, for example, she works almost like a reverse adoption (strictly speaking on my experience) where she takes you on in the sense of a deal type thing. However, throne angels are living beings as we are, they are quite large in numbers as angels gain rank, although we won't know 100% because we do not know how they live their lives 100% in their hierarchies and so forth.

Though I also theorize that if an entity refuses to bind that some will create a thoughtform of the entity in its place and bind it, refund you, or find another angel that wants to. It all depends on the seller really. But I doubt they are few in numbers angels are large in numbers, their ranks are large.
Sellers creating a thought form of the entity in its place if the entity refuses to bind?.. That sounds highly unethical to me like cheating. They must be open to the client and not be greedy to sell ... I guess it is indeed easy to fool as many of us without the gift won’t be able to tell the difference.
It just depends on the seller, of course not all of them. My first legitimate keep came from this website. However, I have been sent spirits before and they turn out to be thoughtforms that soon fade once I stop feeding energy to them.

Well, this is strictly my view/experience seraphim, cherubim, and Ophanim, and angel are the races, while the others are ranks, however the first 3 mentioned can also be ranks as well because seraphim in the civilization of angels I normally talk about not sure about others, tend to treat it that way.
I am not sure how they are used in this site's encyclopedia as opposed to my own.
I purchased from 3 of the most popular sellers here including CH... And I hope they haven’t sold me thoughtforms.... How do you discern thoughtforms and spirits? I get thoughts in my head all the time , even before I began spirit keeping ... before I began spirit keeping I used to think it was God talking to me or God sending an angel to talk to me . After I began spirit keeping , I thought the thoughts I get in my head may be from my spirits ... Now after hearing of thoughtforms I am wondering if the thoughts in my head are only my thoughtforms after all

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2

Regholdain wrote:This is the CH article regarding how multiple bindings of an Immortal or single spirit can be created.

This might help you all understand how this is done.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... l+bindings+
Somewhat like the concept of Holyspirit ...

What I read is that it’s not possible to bind popular immortals and popular Gods . They only create a portal to them.

Also I am not sure if a spirit can be bound to multiple people at the same time. Does this mean that the same Vampire A can be bound to multiple people?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:They aren’t omnipresent that’s just a christianized version of them you can work with them if they choose to. They are immortal in the sense they cannot age after a certain point as in physically age. However they can be “killed” and reincarnated like any being in existence or reincarnate by choice. So yes you can bond with one.
Thanks Rungr.. I was thinking of getting a binding with a Throne angel, was confused about what was mentioned in different sites.. Some say certain angels and popular immortals cannot be bound and so they can only create portals to them. Only a portal may not feel personal vis-a-vis binding. Also according to the biblical writings the Throne angels are few in number .. in one of the book their number is 7 and in another it is 4 and 70 ... If there number is so few then how are there unlimited bindings offered , was also part of my confusion.
With immortals as in deities, it tends to be a rarity that they will pick to be bound when they can be unbound helpful beings. Hecate, for example, she works almost like a reverse adoption (strictly speaking on my experience) where she takes you on in the sense of a deal type thing. However, throne angels are living beings as we are, they are quite large in numbers as angels gain rank, although we won't know 100% because we do not know how they live their lives 100% in their hierarchies and so forth.

Though I also theorize that if an entity refuses to bind that some will create a thoughtform of the entity in its place and bind it, refund you, or find another angel that wants to. It all depends on the seller really. But I doubt they are few in numbers angels are large in numbers, their ranks are large.
Sellers creating a thought form of the entity in its place if the entity refuses to bind?.. That sounds highly unethical to me like cheating. They must be open to the client and not be greedy to sell ... I guess it is indeed easy to fool as many of us without the gift won’t be able to tell the difference.
It just depends on the seller, of course not all of them. My first legitimate keep came from this website. However, I have been sent spirits before and they turn out to be thoughtforms that soon fade once I stop feeding energy to them.

Well, this is strictly my view/experience seraphim, cherubim, and Ophanim, and angel are the races, while the others are ranks, however the first 3 mentioned can also be ranks as well because seraphim in the civilization of angels I normally talk about not sure about others, tend to treat it that way.
I am not sure how they are used in this site's encyclopedia as opposed to my own.
I purchased from 3 of the most popular sellers here including CH... And I hope they haven’t sold me thoughtforms.... How do you discern thoughtforms and spirits? I get thoughts in my head all the time , even before I began spirit keeping ... before I began spirit keeping I used to think it was God talking to me or God sending an angel to talk to me . After I began spirit keeping , I thought the thoughts I get in my head may be from my spirits ... Now after hearing of thoughtforms I am wondering if the thoughts in my head are only my thoughtforms after all
I doubt they are no need to worry, construction of thoughtforms are not all that common thoughtforms require 24/7 attention, when I got my first spirit from CH he literally pushed a loaf of bread off my fridge when I asked for proof, among having others read my ring to see if it was legit (because I am always skeptical of any work my own and others) You shouldn't worry, the reason I say this is because thoughtforms start to fade when not given attention, real entities do not.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

nina wrote:
Regholdain wrote:This is the CH article regarding how multiple bindings of an Immortal or single spirit can be created.

What I read is that it’s not possible to bind popular immortals and popular Gods . They only create a portal to them.

Also I am not sure if a spirit can be bound to multiple people at the same time. Does this mean that the same Vampire A can be bound to multiple people?
In regards to Immortals, quoting the article I linked for emphasis:
In the case of Immortals, they can be bound to multiple vessels because they are eternal. You can bind the entire spirit of an Immortal or pieces of it. You can bind all of Aphrodite and enjoy all of her gifts... or you can choose to just bind the part of her spirit that brings Beauty.

It's like taking a piece of a very large pie. She exists always and forever and therefore you can never solely encompass her. You can enjoy her in whole or part.
So it's pretty clear, yes, Gods and other popular Immortals can be bound.

Remember also that the binding is a channel for communication and has nothing to do with containing an entity or spirit.

As for non-Immortals, you only bind to them once, as they are not eternal. Humans are unique because we leave energy imprints everywhere throughout our lives, so you could have multiple bindings to, say, a celebrity, because a practitioner can connect to them at multiple points.

It is my understanding that this is not possible with other races, so there should not be multiple bindings for your Vampire A out there. That's my current understanding, although I'm sure Magnolia could clarify further if needed.

Also, there'd be no point to duplicating bindings of single spirits or substituting a thoughtform. There are likely trillions of spirits in the Spiritual Realm that might come forward, so it would make no sense to do that.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Rungr wrote: I doubt they are no need to worry, construction of thoughtforms are not all that common thoughtforms require 24/7 attention, when I got my first spirit from CH he literally pushed a loaf of bread off my fridge when I asked for proof, among having others read my ring to see if it was legit (because I am always skeptical of any work my own and others) You shouldn't worry, the reason I say this is because thoughtforms start to fade when not given attention, real entities do not.
Could still be servitors though, they don't fade.
Also, you know what they say about vessel readings, especially here and the bindings from CH.
It's easier to do communication with the spirit than read a protected vessel correctly.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:

I doubt they are no need to worry, construction of thoughtforms are not all that common thoughtforms require 24/7 attention, when I got my first spirit from CH he literally pushed a loaf of bread off my fridge when I asked for proof, among having others read my ring to see if it was legit (because I am always skeptical of any work my own and others) You shouldn't worry, the reason I say this is because thoughtforms start to fade when not given attention, real entities do not.
Ok, so I just did this experiment . Standing in the bathroom facing the mirror with my eyes closed , I called on my first spirit and asked to make some proof that she is with me. I asked her to make some sound, tap on something or tap on my right shoulder . I started feeling light pressure , not on my shoulder ,but on the right side of my face . Then I asked that the spirit touch my left shoulder . Again pressure came on the left side of the face instead of the shoulder . Did the same with my 2nd spirit, but I did not find any response from the 2nd one I called . Repeated the experiment with my 3rd and 4th spirits . They also have might light pressures on the body parts I asked to touch . But there was no sound , no tapping , no orbs , no streaks of light , no object falling off , no whisper , no physical touch as in like a real person touches you. Only effect was mild pressures here and there on the body ... is this considered communication response from my spirits or its my mind playing games with me?

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote: I doubt they are no need to worry, construction of thoughtforms are not all that common thoughtforms require 24/7 attention, when I got my first spirit from CH he literally pushed a loaf of bread off my fridge when I asked for proof, among having others read my ring to see if it was legit (because I am always skeptical of any work my own and others) You shouldn't worry, the reason I say this is because thoughtforms start to fade when not given attention, real entities do not.
Also, you know what they say about vessel readings, especially here and the bindings from CH.
It's easier to do communication with the spirit than read a protected vessel correctly.
What do you mean by your last sentence? My spirit friends are directly binded to my spirit. So someone can read them?

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Regholdain wrote:
nina wrote:

In regards to Immortals, quoting the article I linked for emphasis:
In the case of Immortals, they can be bound to multiple vessels because they are eternal. You can bind the entire spirit of an Immortal or pieces of it. You can bind all of Aphrodite and enjoy all of her gifts... or you can choose to just bind the part of her spirit that brings Beauty.

It's like taking a piece of a very large pie. She exists always and forever and therefore you can never solely encompass her. You can enjoy her in whole or part.
So it's pretty clear, yes, Gods and other popular Immortals can be bound.

Remember also that the binding is a channel for communication and has nothing to do with containing an entity or spirit.

As for non-Immortals, you only bind to them once, as they are not eternal. Humans are unique because we leave energy imprints everywhere throughout our lives, so you could have multiple bindings to, say, a celebrity, because a practitioner can connect to them at multiple points.

It is my understanding that this is not possible with other races, so there should not be multiple bindings for your Vampire A out there. That's my current understanding, although I'm sure Magnolia could clarify further if needed.

Also, there'd be no point to duplicating bindings of single spirits or substituting a thoughtform. There are likely trillions of spirits in the Spiritual Realm that might come forward, so it would make no sense to do that.
In my simple mind , dieties cannot be bound. They are way too high level to answer individual requests . They use other entities for that .., entities like angels, djinns and whoever are their servants or at their command. So the portal thing makes sense . Because it’s like a hotline to reach and someone from the customer support is sure to answer your call ....Unless the deity finds you as part of their grand scheme they won’t be bothered with individuals ... That’s how I view this with dieties . For instance, When I pray, I always address my prayers as to God or Jesus . But really something answers me , and eventually for my good , something that they have assigned to answer me probably , but it’s not the deity themselves .

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
You do have a point, although servitors don’t fade you’re right there is a certain mechanic to them I believe

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:

Ok, so I just did this experiment . Standing in the bathroom facing the mirror with my eyes closed , I called on my first spirit and asked to make some proof that she is with me. I asked her to make some sound, tap on something or tap on my right shoulder . I started feeling light pressure , not on my shoulder ,but on the right side of my face . Then I asked that the spirit touch my left shoulder . Again pressure came on the left side of the face instead of the shoulder . Did the same with my 2nd spirit, but I did not find any response from the 2nd one I called . Repeated the experiment with my 3rd and 4th spirits . They also have might light pressures on the body parts I asked to touch . But there was no sound , no tapping , no orbs , no streaks of light , no object falling off , no whisper , no physical touch as in like a real person touches you. Only effect was mild pressures here and there on the body ... is this considered communication response from my spirits or its my mind playing games with me?
I tend to find consistency is best to a degree, you can also if you have other spirit keep friends send your spirit to others. Sometimes I communicate with my familiar through tarot and I got my friend a familiar and we plan to collaborate together. I also got another friend to buy from CH which is two people so far.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Angels”