Taoist Weather Magick

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Good afternoon,

I just want to share a dear friend's documentary about Taoist Weather Magick. I think this is very interesting because I am also currently studying and practicing this path. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r_Sd-Fv_mE&t=700s

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

This sounds like an interesting path to follow.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm excited to see this and will watch the video when I get a few spare minutes.

It was a Taoist mediation that I learned a very long time ago that gave me my first interaction with the weather. (Every time I did the brain cleansing exercise, when I went outdoors at lunchtime the next day the clouds would clear and the sun would shine like a smile at me. A spooky but pleasant experience that kept happening. It eventually led to me developing my own technique for clearing away rain clouds and bringing a blue sky.

I think of it as my first tangible experience of magic. Thanks for posting this. 1lo

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Sounds interesting need to check this out

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

TAOIST MAGIC RITUAL FOR STOPPING A STORM (#3)
The following magical ritual is used when a violent thunderstorm is approaching, and the priest/mage wants to divert it. Although magical rituals should not be performed during atmospheric disturbances, this ceremony is specifically meant to be performed in the midst of an approaching storm. To perform this ceremony, the priest proceeds as follows:
• The Daoist priest/magical practitioner first prepares him or herself by performing the "One Through Ten Meditation" and "the Three Invocations." (any meditations and incantations will do as long as it will help you put yourself in the state of trance)
• Next, the priest opens and conducts the magical ritual by writing a petition and addressing it to the God of Water (preferably Ying Long, the Dragon God of Rain and Water). The priest/mage will ask the God of Water to immediately end the thunderstorm.
• Then, the priest burns the petition and spirit money, and makes various offerings to the God of Water. Afterwards, the weather usually changes for the better.

This is from the book Taoist Weather Magic and Feng Shui by Prof. Jerry Alan Johnson

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What is spirit money? Is it a DIY item, or a specific thing one must procure from an official source?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Spirit money is kind of like fake money that is being used to be burned as an offering to the spirits. It's usually sold in Asian and Chinatown stores.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think that if it's not possible on your end to burn spirit money as an offering, you can give other offerings instead such as incense or food. Real money can be burned as an offering to the spirits as well (I don't advice that though but some do that).

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Return to “Educational Material”