Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Eu gostaria de fazer um servidor e tenho algumas questões:
1- Qual energia eu uso para fazer um servidor? A energia individual, a energia universal, um elemento como terra, fogo, água?

2- Tenho necessariamente que destruir meu servidor após um tempo ou após ter concluido sua tarefa?
3- Posso criar em qualquer forma, por exemplo para facilitar uma garrafa vazia?

No caso eu quero fazer um servidor que me ajude a desenvolver minha clarividência.
Alguma dica a respeito?

thanks.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I would like to make a server and I have some questions:
1- What energy do I use to make a server? The individual energy, the universal energy, an element like earth, fire, water?

2- Do I necessarily have to destroy my server after a while or after completing its task?
3- Can I create in any way, for example to facilitate an empty bottle?

In case I want to make a server that helps me develop my clairvoyance.
Any tips on that?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Any energy works, servitors work based off programming mostly.

No you don’t have to destroy it at all but you will need to give it a source or “food”

Yes you can make it in the form of whatever you want.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There are some threads here on servitors and also many good books. As there are different methods, the answers you'll get may depend on what that person's preferred method is and what they think you mean when you say 'servitor'.

Once you've learned how to make them, there's actually quite a bit of flexibility in what you can use.

Disclaimer: I don't (yet) make my own constructs, thoughtforms, servitors but I have other people's products and have several how to books that I've read in preparation for making my own.

I would recommend to learn a certain method and stick to the guidelines for that method, rather than mix and match aspects of different systems.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote: 2- Do I necessarily have to destroy my server after a while or after completing its task?
Actually some who teach how to create tulpas, thoughtforms, constructs, servitors are very strict on this point. They'll say you'll either need to give your creation a limited lifespan (eg for 30 days, 3 month etc, or until the task is completed) or make it a permanent creation. And in any case that you need to be sure to program into it that it will self destruct when you tell it to, progamming in how that will happen.

This is to protect you from it running out of control. Alexandra Neel's experience in early 20th century Tibet of her Friar Tuck tulpa running amok is an example I've seen given more than once.

My own suggestion would be: decide exactly what you're going to create (eg a thoughtform, construct, servitor); understand the differences between each type; learn a tried and trusted system and stick to its guidelines.

The encyclopaedia has this https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

If you search you will find some very old How To forum threads from Winged Wolf, a servitor expert and practitioner.

Winged Wolf has an e-book too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Although the idea that a servitor or thoughtform can go out of control stems from the belief that they can gain a mind of its own, however that’s due to the belief it can and given servitors/thoughtforms are created by the practitioner it’s only by that belief that it happens. There’s also some who want that to happen by fragmenting their own soul and giving it to their thoughtform so it develops into a legitimate individual/living being as well with free will and so forth.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Rungr wrote:Although the idea that a servitor or thoughtform can go out of control stems from the belief that they can gain a mind of its own, however that’s due to the belief it can and given servitors/thoughtforms are created by the practitioner it’s only by that belief that it happens. There’s also some who want that to happen by fragmenting their own soul and giving it to their thoughtform so it develops into a legitimate individual/living being as well with free will and so forth.
Usually given time any energy can gain consciousness (I mean any energy has a certain consciousness to begin with).

Feeders sometimes evolve from thoughtforms. Thoughtforms can be created unintentionally and develop into parasites without the person really knowing. There have been stories here of people having that happen where in the end it turned out it was a parasitic thoughtform.

And let's not talk about godforms, because that becomes a whole different story then.

Sometimes the energy you create them from might influence their behaviour and personality or at least the development. Like if you create them from fire energy they can acquire the attributes of it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote:Although the idea that a servitor or thoughtform can go out of control stems from the belief that they can gain a mind of its own, however that’s due to the belief it can and given servitors/thoughtforms are created by the practitioner it’s only by that belief that it happens. There’s also some who want that to happen by fragmenting their own soul and giving it to their thoughtform so it develops into a legitimate individual/living being as well with free will and so forth.
Usually given time any energy can gain consciousness (I mean any energy has a certain consciousness to begin with).

Feeders sometimes evolve from thoughtforms. Thoughtforms can be created unintentionally and develop into parasites without the person really knowing. There have been stories here of people having that happen where in the end it turned out it was a parasitic thoughtform.

And let's not talk about godforms, because that becomes a whole different story then.

Sometimes the energy you create them from might influence their behaviour and personality or at least the development. Like if you create them from fire energy they can acquire the attributes of it.
I do believe in thoughtform parasites because thoughtforms require energy to sustain themselves, though I also get that some a lot of elementals self form like the primordial gods because the consciousness already present in the primordial energy like shadow beings are conscious forms of dark energy and fire, water, etc elementals. It’s pretty interesting personally. Though parasites atleast in some communities are considered without a consciousness and just go off instinct to feed to sustain their existence, there’s also a lot of chaos magicians who make them and do such. Fotomincus the egregore created and worshipped by some chaos magicians they developed it to be better than the actual god chronos and there’s been stories of it actually wanting to absorb chronos which I assume only is due to the ones creating it with the intention for it to be better than him. I did create an egregore at one point to develop into a godform however I long since let it fade and return to ambient energy due to the lack of focus in it, I still can’t fully get myself to work with thoughtforms because I much prefer real entities lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Rungr wrote:Though parasites atleast in some communities are considered without a consciousness and just go off instinct to feed to sustain their existence,
That works until you meet one who can read and manifest your fears just to feed of your fear and panic.
They can get tricky over time, the will to survive is a powerful drive.
Rungr wrote: I did create an egregore at one point to develop into a godform however I long since let it fade and return to ambient energy due to the lack of focus in it, I still can’t fully get myself to work with thoughtforms because I much prefer real entities lol.
Usually for a godform you need more than one person involved.
The easiest way is to create a sigil based one and just smash it over the interweb, look at Ellis for example.
I get the latter part, but I do have some impressive servitors from other sellers and I've made some myself, although much less impressive at that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I love the idea of Ellis especially the pantheon created around her as well that was a really awesome idea they put together there. You have a point on the parasite bit. I’ve seen people manifest ones out of fear because of what they’re told about demons so they consciously or subconsciously make one who goes off and feeds on fears and torments people mentalscapes and such.

What sellers would recommend?

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”