I think I met my Fylgia for the first time

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

So I am not entirely sure but I think I may have met my fylgia in a dream the night before last. I haven't been doing too well emotionally or physically and have drifted away from my spiritual path lately, I have been trying to do better but I am not sure if I did meet them or if this is just another strange, stress induced dream.

I was with another person and we were on a small boat on a lake or a pond at night. In the middle of the water was a small island and it had rabbits bouncing around it. Our boat became unsteady and we were about to tip over, one of the rabbits hopped out to us. As it hung on the side of the boat, it kissed its paw, touched my knee and jumped back as soon as our boat tipped us into the water.

I don't remember much of the rest of the dream, but that part was so vivid and felt so real. I thought it was interesting and thought I would share.

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I like that!

Your dream doesn't fit this, but you might find it interesting: post496945.html?hilit=fylgia%20dream%20decoder#p496945

ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I like that!

Your dream doesn't fit this, but you might find it interesting: post496945.html?hilit=fylgia%20dream%20decoder#p496945
I did see that, like I had said I am not for sure. I just thought it was nice to share ^^ I would think that they could take the form of other animals other than those listed?

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

They absolutely can and do. :)

Return to “Creatures A-J”