neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I did the "Anything in your Blood Reading" and it revealed that i had (or have) a Sanguine on my Paternal Side.^^

I think for us now it doesnt have to mean that much Energywise or else... Depending on how Deep of a Connection we want to build with those ancestors. Although it could explain some Traits we wonder about...hmmm... I am not so sure about this one honestly as I donteven know how to explore this Aspect of my Being...

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Kobald thanks so much. Yeah I guess it's definitely a learning curve getting to know ancestors in our blood line. I have a feel it has to have some print on us.

Unless, it's goes back so far that literally faded away all essential traces over time.
Kobald wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:31 pm I did the "Anything in your Blood Reading" and it revealed that i had (or have) a Sanguine on my Paternal Side.^^

I think for us now it doesnt have to mean that much Energywise or else... Depending on how Deep of a Connection we want to build with those ancestors. Although it could explain some Traits we wonder about...hmmm... I am not so sure about this one honestly as I donteven know how to explore this Aspect of my Being...

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:33 am I have PsyVamp in my blood from my paternal side. I wonder how deep is that blood line resonance is going and how far into time wise? Anyone has been able to understand the significant benefits for our soul to have a Vamp in our blood line?

Is that means that, I would have some characteristic in my soul and spirit nature? Maybe my quick recovery from illness and my ageless look is due to my vampire bloodline?

I am also curious to know, how a none human blood line works within our energy system supporting our human energy? Is there sluggishness or blocks can build up due to none human bloodlines overtime? Or maybe there is an advantage to have none human ancestry?

Unfortunately, I did not received much detail from this reading only few pointers. Perhaps I need to place other order in for a more detailed reading.

Can someone share how deeply actually the other vampire specific reading goes into describing timelines and other important details?
We have almost the same nonhuman ancestory; I have psy vamp and high elf ancestors and I swear its gotta be this bloodline mix that seems to help with the ageless looks and fast recovery bc I've got this same combo of gifts that runs through my maternal line, which is the line these nonhuman ancestors are from.

Traits aren't always going to manifest the same in everyone in your bloodline and could show up in higher to lesser degrees in each family member regardless of how long its been. I see it as like an spiritual genetic trait or DNA strand that can be switched on or off according to whatever controls destiny. If you work with supernatural DNA you can amplify its affects a bit, Creepy Hollows has a binding that is very helpful when working with this type of energy.

You can definitely have this show up negatively in your bloodline, the downside to being so connected to energies is that thanks to our psy heritage a very high amount of my family are adhd, and several of them also have mood disorders. I am pretty certain there is a correlation to the bloodline being non dominant or being an underdeveloped trait vs it being fully integrated.

If you go by the theory that everything is energy, then every part of us is a collective of different vibrations in harmony (or not in the case of disease.) Our non human energies will coexist with our human energies bc it is already an integral part of our energetic makeup according to our DNA or genetic imprint, its just mostly the spiritual influence to our earthly DNA. You could think of it as a part of a 3 body image of our DNA strands, but the spiritually inherited portion of it. In my mind the astral portion is the added influence of energies we either add ourselves or have magickally added by outside influences (such as by companions who are capable of it or practioners.)

This is mostly information I've received intuitively from companions when I've asked and it makes sense to my mind this way in how it works, bloodline traits can be a magickal and sometimes physical gift, but it can have drawbacks but thats pretty common in life, wonderfully chaotic OC:

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I love this! Thanks for sharing. How good is that be in task similar. It's runs in my family. I am certain my husband has the darker streak of sanguine vamp. He loves his beef 🥩 bloody. I am almost a vegetarian. 😃

My vamp come closest to me therefore I have her on my ring. Nothing else but one on each reading. That is how CH do it. I came so far loving vampires. Shame I didn't get to know which clan they are from.
draco_star898 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:31 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:33 am I have PsyVamp in my blood from my paternal side. I wonder how deep is that blood line resonance is going and how far into time wise? Anyone has been able to understand the significant benefits for our soul to have a Vamp in our blood line?

Is that means that, I would have some characteristic in my soul and spirit nature? Maybe my quick recovery from illness and my ageless look is due to my vampire bloodline?

I am also curious to know, how a none human blood line works within our energy system supporting our human energy? Is there sluggishness or blocks can build up due to none human bloodlines overtime? Or maybe there is an advantage to have none human ancestry?

Unfortunately, I did not received much detail from this reading only few pointers. Perhaps I need to place other order in for a more detailed reading.

Can someone share how deeply actually the other vampire specific reading goes into describing timelines and other important details?
We have almost the same nonhuman ancestory; I have psy vamp and high elf ancestors and I swear its gotta be this bloodline mix that seems to help with the ageless looks and fast recovery bc I've got this same combo of gifts that runs through my maternal line, which is the line these nonhuman ancestors are from.

Traits aren't always going to manifest the same in everyone in your bloodline and could show up in higher to lesser degrees in each family member regardless of how long its been. I see it as like an spiritual genetic trait or DNA strand that can be switched on or off according to whatever controls destiny. If you work with supernatural DNA you can amplify its affects a bit, Creepy Hollows has a binding that is very helpful when working with this type of energy.

You can definitely have this show up negatively in your bloodline, the downside to being so connected to energies is that thanks to our psy heritage a very high amount of my family are adhd, and several of them also have mood disorders. I am pretty certain there is a correlation to the bloodline being non dominant or being an underdeveloped trait vs it being fully integrated.

If you go by the theory that everything is energy, then every part of us is a collective of different vibrations in harmony (or not in the case of disease.) Our non human energies will coexist with our human energies bc it is already an integral part of our energetic makeup according to our DNA or genetic imprint, its just mostly the spiritual influence to our earthly DNA. You could think of it as a part of a 3 body image of our DNA strands, but the spiritually inherited portion of it. In my mind the astral portion is the added influence of energies we either add ourselves or have magickally added by outside influences (such as by companions who are capable of it or practioners.)

This is mostly information I've received intuitively from companions when I've asked and it makes sense to my mind this way in how it works, bloodline traits can be a magickal and sometimes physical gift, but it can have drawbacks but thats pretty common in life, wonderfully chaotic OC:

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

After a break from this thread, I thought I do a short update about what is going on in my life concerning vampire ancestors.

I placed an order, specifically to figure out more about my vamp ancestors. This is the so called CH item for vampire in your blood reading and binding.
I didn't find a dedicated thread along specifically but a lot of post out there about anything in your blood that discusses vampire ancestry.

I would like to see if anyone has this particular reading have done before. How much depth and content will be delivered, I wonder? My aim is to gather my treasures in my blood line by discovering more about myself and use what I already figured with other ancestor as well. By the way, I have 3 psy vamps in my spirit family. My Norse master vamp is a living entity. I have a male spirit vamp who is a traveller and was an unbound around me. My 3rd one is a female ancestor from my paternal side. She is already working with me on my call.

How do you work with yours? What have you been taught, that changes you and your energy? Have you noticed vampirism in some kind of ways in operating in your being?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Vampire”