You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just got the reading back for anything within the blood and learned I have a psy vampire ancestor.

Anyway, was just curious if anyone else here had some vampire in their bloodline and if so care to talk of your own experiences with it like if you met with your ancestor for example.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I haven't gotten that yet, mainly because I am curious about how long delivery is and if it's through email or through actual mail?

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I got the results through email myself

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have a psy ancestor, he is pretty great! He was very excited to be able to reconnect with someone in his bloodline. He has also been a very big help in understanding and working with our families brand of energy requirements; how I am affected by it, how best to work with it to meet my needs, and how to not be overwhelmed by it as much. I really enjoy having him in my life.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:I have a psy ancestor, he is pretty great! He was very excited to be able to reconnect with someone in his bloodline. He has also been a very big help in understanding and working with our families brand of energy requirements; how I am affected by it, how best to work with it to meet my needs, and how to not be overwhelmed by it as much. I really enjoy having him in my life.

That's great to hear you were able to connect with him and learn more of your history with him.

What do you mean by energy requirements though?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Out of all my family I am affected by needing energy the most, with the rest of them being affected to a lesser degree that manifests itself in different ways, mostly being addicted to things like sugar or coffee as an example. I have always needed more energy then that, I used to never feel untired until my ancestor helped me learn how to pull in ambient natural energies, not human energy.

The reason for that is bc my family is very sensitive to emotional energy, the affects of that vary between all of us but it is something we all struggle with processing in ourselves, so others emotional energies can be hard to process and requires active work to balance; something most of my family has no idea how to do unfortunately.

The fun thing at least is that energy work in general has always been something that comes easy to me, but my ancestor has really helped me start working with it on a deeper level. I still have a lot to learn, but he has been such a big help on this journey.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh, well for me my energy requirements are so low I barely notice them most of the time. The only things that are of issue to me are eclipses and to be too disconnected from nature.

So,I don't have quite the same issues as you but I have other annoyances to deal with.

On a sidenote I love gather energy from the sun makes me feel so alive.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have had the vampire blood reading. I have sang in my paternal line. I'm very glad I got the reading , as I'm learning a lot from the bound spirit that was sent to me. It's only just the beginning but I'm excited.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i found i have a sanguine bloodline from my father's side. i have yet to take the vampire in your blood reading for a more in-depth one. but i'm already seriously considering of getting the magnet match binding because i opted for spells instead of spirit binding for the anything in your blood reading.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have PsyVamp in my blood from my paternal side. I wonder how deep is that blood line resonance is going and how far into time wise? Anyone has been able to understand the significant benefits for our soul to have a Vamp in our blood line?

Is that means that, I would have some characteristic in my soul and spirit nature? Maybe my quick recovery from illness and my ageless look is due to my vampire bloodline?

I am also curious to know, how a none human blood line works within our energy system supporting our human energy? Is there sluggishness or blocks can build up due to none human bloodlines overtime? Or maybe there is an advantage to have none human ancestry?

Unfortunately, I did not received much detail from this reading only few pointers. Perhaps I need to place other order in for a more detailed reading.

Can someone share how deeply actually the other vampire specific reading goes into describing timelines and other important details?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Vampire”