new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

What or who is their god? Any information? Why are they helping people like me? I used to have faith in God, but I've stopped trying because God is not banishing demons from me. Had succubus and incubus attached to me for a year. CH Ash is dealing with this issue, it just takes time. I have said bad things about God in my mind. I don't want the 3 Djinn with me to be offended... I apologised and said I won't discriminate them anymore for believing a God if they believe it.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

If you said your 3 Djinns would feel offended......isn't that practically YES to your question?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Djinn, it depends on the individual djinn, ofc they believe in their creator because the deity/deities that created them are usually around them, however, most when they said something in regard to god they mean the Judeo God which most djinn have no connection whatsoever to. It would be like them getting upset because you talked bad about a stranger they don't know.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Djinni from Muslim cultures (which are quite a few of them) believe in Allah, as they were created by Him. There are other Djinni who rebelled against Allah, like fallen angels. There are still others that were created by and worship different deities, and others who do not follow any deities at all. It really does depend on the Djinn in question.

ravenspiritdancer64
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf/werebear
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Spiritdancer
Zodiac:

As far as Middle Eastern Djinn go, I suppose it would depend on how long they have been in existence. Islam is about 1300 years old, and there are many ME Djinn way older than that. I suspect those work with whatever Deities were common in the areas from which they come. There are even Norse Djinn who work with the Norse Immortals. You will have to ask your particular Djinn which Deities they work with, if any.

"It's ok to talk to yourself. It's even ok to argue with yourself, but, if you argue with yourself and you lose, you are in trouble."

4 Spirit so far: "WM", part of the Tuatha De Danann but one who has chosen to reincarnate many times; "L", a Bja Alliance High Elf, custom conjure, to help me with physical healing. "C" and "M" , both Cambions.
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2

It depends some believe in him and some don't some even choose to worship him like some humans do cause to a degree djinn are like humans they can choose to be good or bad or neutral
Last edited by Vastolord on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2

CerataPhthalma wrote:Djinni from Muslim cultures (which are quite a few of them) believe in Allah, as they were created by Him. There are other Djinni who rebelled against Allah, like fallen angels. There are still others that were created by and worship different deities, and others who do not follow any deities at all. It really does depend on the Djinn in question.
Funny i heard from stories and interviews that in Muslim belief that all djinn are evil which is not true of course

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Most the Djinn I met were created by a Sumerian Deities Shamash and Inanna

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I have definitely seen the phrase "belliever Djinn" used. I take it to mean those Djinn believe in Allah, though I don't know if it means they also follow Islam (a religion intended for humans). I also don't know what the beliefs are for the Djinn who do not get classed as "believer Djinn". That's something that the conjurers would be best equipped to answer.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
KristersZ
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks for the answers. I'll try to respect them no matter their beliefs or faith. I will try not to be mad at the Christian God.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”