You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hey guys I've been researching a lot about succubus so to cut it short I know about the four succubus demon queens Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim and Lilith but I'd like to know more about Naamah. Just wondering if anyone here can give me more info on her I've read everything I can about her online but it seems there isn't alot of info on her.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

There’s quite a few succubus queens, Lilith had many “true” daughters and each were considered a queen as they all splintered off and created their own bloodline of sorts incubus and succubus, her daughters also had their own “true” daughters as in born rather than created.

Though if you do or know divination you can gain information about her that way too.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Indra
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None.. yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Indra

There are quite a few indeed, so many so that they each rule they’re own realm. I’m in a relationship with one.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Those four demonic ladies are more special than succubus queens, as in they can be considered immortals and deities. They aren't just succubi either, but also demons, vampires, etc.

Some info about Naamah, not sure if you already found these or not:
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/01/nahema/
http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/0 ... rt-ii.html
http://occult-world.com/demons/naamah/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

To be fair succubus are vampiric in nature so would vampire really be a part of them or is it just vampiric? and succubus are a species of demon.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:To be fair succubus are vampiric in nature so would vampire really be a part of them or is it just vampiric? and succubus are a species of demon.
Generally succubus is "vampiric" only on sexual energy, not on blood and other energies. Thus, different from vampire as a whole.

And succubus is not necessarily a type of demon. Or else, CH wouldn't offer it : p
For more detail:
post441494.html#p441494
post360421.html#p360421

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So CH succubus aren’t a type of demon, and that’s what I mean, to call something a vampire could also be confused due to them being vampiric because vampiric nature is a nature that feeds be it energy, blood, etc. they don’t necessarily have to be a vampire. As for generally speaking succubus I suppose outside of CH anyway are a species of demon, though interesting that it’s not here.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That depends on how good the conjurer/practitioner is in differentiating the energy of each race. Vampire would be vampire, ubi would be ubi, lillu would be lillu, etc. This is not an easy task especially because there are those who mask their energy for various reasons, from benevolent to malevolent.

CH just doesn't offer demons or demonic races. Although, some of the vampires and dark arts that they offer are quite as intense or more. If you are interested in demonic succubus or vampire, there are sellers who offer their bindings : p

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh no I am not lol but usually demon is just a generalized term for a number of species of beings. Just find it odd that people differ succubus and such from demons instead of as a species of that term it’s a new thing I’m seeing. Although I can do my own bindings I do enjoy getting CH bindings.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I am inclined to believe that the succubus spirits that CH conjures are the spirits of a succubus race that exists, or has existed at some point, in the Earthen realm (or many races that did or do), but I do not know this for certain. Their Encyclopedia references their realm of origin as Earthen, which is not consistent with where a typical succubus demon originates. I also only know that both of the succubus spirits in my keep have had lives on this Earth, which seems to support the Encyclopedia entry.

That said, I agree, in most cases a succubus is a demon from the Inner or Outer Spiritual Planes and native to that realm as a living entity. This is generally pretty clear. This is why I think CH works with the deceased spirits of a different succubus race, as that's the only explanation that makes sense.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”