Carpathian Vampire

Resources and links to information on vampires.
Sky Rose
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carpathian Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Serenity Rose
Zodiac:

I knew his name before hand...and no I didn't see him write it....I saw it about 2 hours after I asked him to send me a sign he was near. And I misunderstood your question.. the answer is no

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You can't ask someone to validate with something that they can hear from your own mind. Entities in the astral hear you when you think, it's like breathing for them. Unless you have some sort of serious block on them being able to hear what you think, he will hear you.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Some ways I have validated is by asking the spirit to tell me about the time period and the place they lived in, if they are Earthen from this realm. Then I look it up, especially when it's a time or place I know nothing about. I've had many interesting corroborations come about this way.

Also, I have a couple of intuitive friends that don't live near me that I tell about my communications. When one or both of them pick up on things that I can research and check and validate, I am usually quite satisfied that my experience is not a delusion.

There are other ways. For example, asking them to tell you about an object that you do not know about that is nearby or at the local store that you haven't seen or know that they would carry - a flower, piece of jewelry, or whatever.

So. I recommend - if you haven't done much research on the Carpathian Mountains yet - ask him about where he lived, village or mountain names, plants or trees, anything about the time period, etc. Then try to research and verify. He won't make it difficult. It will be something you can easily validate that you would not have known previously.

Clairaudience, by the way, is not only physically hearing spirits and entities. It includes and usually starts as mental hearing which can be mental sounds that do not come from your ears, but your mind (yet not imaginary or hallucination - so hard to validate), and also telepathic communication in your thoughts. It's a very wide area.

I'd say, providing no one else knew his name and carved it in the snow to mess with her, she has already had some validation of the spirit/entity's existence.

The other thing I want to say is while we all want everyone to be careful of delusion, we should be careful accusing every new poster as someone that might be delusional. That borders on disrespect, especially when we can't know what they have experienced.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Regholdain wrote: I'd say, providing no one else knew his name and carved it in the snow to mess with her, she has already had some validation of the spirit/entity's existence.
Unless it's a very common name. Then it's not a validation.
Regholdain wrote: The other thing I want to say is while we all want everyone to be careful of delusion, we should be careful accusing every new poster as someone that might be delusional. That borders on disrespect, especially when we can't know what they have experienced.
That might be true and I'm not accusing them. I'm warning about it.

I had the full experience and it's not something you'll just shrug off. I'm still not over it, after several years. It's an ongoing battle. So better safe than sorry, imho. It can be quite insidious.

And again, having experiences doesn't mean those experiences have a basis in the outside world.
There's a lot of stories and posts that don't quite feel right, tbh.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Sky Rose wrote:Yes sometimes I can physically heat him with my ears....and also I have validated by asking him for my Birthday as well as my initials including my maiden name...he never really responded to those...other than my initials without my maiden name...
That's not a good verification method. You can't be sure if you hear your own thought or other external beings.
One verification method is the card guessing one:
topic52671.html
You can also use zener card.

Another one requires the help from other keeper/practitioner. E.g. say I lit a candle tomorrow from 11 pm to 1 am. You ask the "vampire" to go visit me and see the color of the candle. Then you ask him to tell you what the color is, and confirm it to me to check whether what he says is true or false.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sky Rose
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: Serenity Rose
Zodiac:

I honestly don't know what the card method is..like I said this is all new to me....I don't feel threatened by him... just the opposite...he makes me feel safe....

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Sky Rose wrote:I honestly don't know what the card method is..
That is why darkwing put the link to the post about the card method in his reply.
You can click it and read all about it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Sky Rose
new here
new here