You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:Hello if the offer still stand, I wanna ask for 3 card reading on mind body spirit.
No problem :) I will do it as soon as I can

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

ReverieDawn wrote:
Rungr wrote:I'd like one as well and whichever you feel drawn towards for me. Thank you~
Hi there! I tried posting this yesterday but for some reason it never posted. For you I used the Well Worn Path oracle deck and did a past present future reading. Here is what I got.

Past: The Old Ones
This card addresses matters of rootedness. The card calls us to examine the very foundations of our beliefs - have we strayed or adhered to what we profess? From what source are we drawing our inspiration and desire?
My interpretation: You may have recently discovered that something you have believed in for a long time isn't quite what you thought. Maybe you have found that something you were deeply rooted in doesn't fit with how you are now, and you need to decide what you truly believe. What is best for you.

Present: Broom
This card addresses rising above our limited vision and perception. It calls us to look for connections in what appear to be mundane circumstances, dealing with what is happening instead of investing energy into understanding why
My interpretation: As the information from the booklet for this card says, a broom is made for sweeping, the reason why the floor is dirty doesn't matter. Things are going on around you that you may not be taking full advantage of or missing entirely because you can't see the forest for the trees. Take a step back and look around, and take things as they come.

Future: Pentacle
This card addresses matters relating to stability and foundation. It is a card of strength, protection, endurance, fortitude, and manifestation with the material world.
My interpretation: In the end, no matter how tumultuous things may be now, the future is bright for you. Stick with what you believe and the path that you feel is best for your life and your dreams will become a reality.

Thank you for requesting a reading from me. Because this is an oracle deck and not a tarot deck, the cards can have various meanings in your life, so I listed the meanings of each of the cards and you can draw from them what applies to your situation. I just added my own interpretations of the cards. I hope you found this helpful and I apologize if anything was wrong, I am still new at this.
So far this was accurate, especially in relation to true self (some call it otherkin) stuff that has been going on since my start (at 8 years old) to now so you are very accurate here.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:
ReverieDawn wrote:
Rungr wrote:I'd like one as well and whichever you feel drawn towards for me. Thank you~
Hi there! I tried posting this yesterday but for some reason it never posted. For you I used the Well Worn Path oracle deck and did a past present future reading. Here is what I got.

Past: The Old Ones
This card addresses matters of rootedness. The card calls us to examine the very foundations of our beliefs - have we strayed or adhered to what we profess? From what source are we drawing our inspiration and desire?
My interpretation: You may have recently discovered that something you have believed in for a long time isn't quite what you thought. Maybe you have found that something you were deeply rooted in doesn't fit with how you are now, and you need to decide what you truly believe. What is best for you.

Present: Broom
This card addresses rising above our limited vision and perception. It calls us to look for connections in what appear to be mundane circumstances, dealing with what is happening instead of investing energy into understanding why
My interpretation: As the information from the booklet for this card says, a broom is made for sweeping, the reason why the floor is dirty doesn't matter. Things are going on around you that you may not be taking full advantage of or missing entirely because you can't see the forest for the trees. Take a step back and look around, and take things as they come.

Future: Pentacle
This card addresses matters relating to stability and foundation. It is a card of strength, protection, endurance, fortitude, and manifestation with the material world.
My interpretation: In the end, no matter how tumultuous things may be now, the future is bright for you. Stick with what you believe and the path that you feel is best for your life and your dreams will become a reality.

Thank you for requesting a reading from me. Because this is an oracle deck and not a tarot deck, the cards can have various meanings in your life, so I listed the meanings of each of the cards and you can draw from them what applies to your situation. I just added my own interpretations of the cards. I hope you found this helpful and I apologize if anything was wrong, I am still new at this.
So far this was accurate, especially in relation to true self (some call it otherkin) stuff that has been going on since my start (at 8 years old) to now so you are very accurate here.
Good, I'm glad :)

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
ReverieDawn wrote:Hi there everyone,

I was wanting to get some practice/bonding in with my cards. I have a Shadowscapes tarot deck, The Well Worn Path oracle set, as well as the Fairies oracle card set and the Heart of the Fairie oracle set. I wanted to offer some free readings so that I could get some practice in and bond a bit better with my cards.

Here's what I am offering:
3 card reading: Past Present Future
3 card reading:Mind Body Spirit
1 card reading: Just an overall current situation reading I guess?

I am not too skilled at my readings right now, so if you have any particular reading type you would like me to try just let me know.

I am going to offer 5 spots for right now. Just let me know the deck and the reading type you want done and I will try my best.

Slots:

I would humbly request a mind, body, and spirit reading. As far as deck choice goes: the Heart of the Fairie oracle set should be fine. Please and thank you.
Hello, as you asked here is the reading that I have done for your mind body spirit.

Mind: The Pan
Joyous flight, courage, the big thing
This card talks about excitement and adventure, the bravery of the Pan taking flight and facing things head on. It says that when things seem uncertain and frightening, borrow bravery from the Pan to face the trials ahead. Remember the joyous flight and take that first step.
My interpretation: Something may be troubling you, perhaps a life changing decision or some other large change in your life that may be making you feel uneasy. Take a pause and breathe, follow your intuition and take that first step.

Body: The Fairie of Naughtiness
Lighten up, mischief, misrule
This card speaks of a fun loving, mischief making fairy that likes to "borrow" important things and stir up some trouble to liven things up. It says that being naughty doesn't necessarily mean being bad, it can be a good release and stir up something different, even if it is just in the way of thinking.
My interpretation: You may be taking on too much and stressing yourself out. It is not good to hold everything in, and taking some time for a little fun can be just what your mind and your body needs to refocus on what is important.

Spirit: The Song
Attentive awareness, hidden energy, listen with your heart
This card speaks of the energy of everything around you, the song of that item. Its life force flows through everything, and asks you to notice it. It can be hard, but if you look and you feel, you can find the song in everything.
My interpretation: The energy of your spirit may feel dim, or the energy of something else important around you could be troubled, take a breath, stop and try and sense that energy. Listen closely for its calling and pay close attention to what could be blocking it.

Thank you for asking me for a reading. This was my first time using this deck so I was excited to do it, I am sorry if some of it is difficult to understand. I added information from the book as well as my own interpretation of the cards, as this is an oracle deck and not a tarot deck. They rely more on personal interpretation. I hope this is helpful :)

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
Zodiac:

ReverieDawn wrote:Hello, as you asked here is the reading that I have done for your mind body spirit.

This card talks about excitement and adventure, the bravery of the Pan taking flight and facing things head on. It says that when things seem uncertain and frightening, borrow bravery from the Pan to face the trials ahead. Remember the joyous flight and take that first step.
My interpretation: Something may be troubling you, perhaps a life changing decision or some other large change in your life that may be making you feel uneasy. Take a pause and breathe, follow your intuition and take that first step.

This card speaks of a fun loving, mischief making fairy that likes to "borrow" important things and stir up some trouble to liven things up. It says that being naughty doesn't necessarily mean being bad, it can be a good release and stir up something different, even if it is just in the way of thinking.
My interpretation: You may be taking on too much and stressing yourself out. It is not good to hold everything in, and taking some time for a little fun can be just what your mind and your body needs to refocus on what is important.

This card speaks of the energy of everything around you, the song of that item. Its life force flows through everything, and asks you to notice it. It can be hard, but if you look and you feel, you can find the song in everything.
My interpretation: The energy of your spirit may feel dim, or the energy of something else important around you could be troubled, take a breath, stop and try and sense that energy. Listen closely for its calling and pay close attention to what could be blocking it.

Thank you for asking me for a reading. This was my first time using this deck so I was excited to do it, I am sorry if some of it is difficult to understand. I added information from the book as well as my own interpretation of the cards, as this is an oracle deck and not a tarot deck. They rely more on personal interpretation. I hope this is helpful :)
Actually this was very helpful information wise and speaks volumes for me. Oh, and funny enough technically speaking "I" didnt select the deck it's more that the spirits who were with me at the time advised me to go for it. I was originally going to tell you to use whatever deck you wanted but then I got a "message" from the spirits working with me that this deck would be best and quote "trust us they will be very happy about it and enjoy using that deck."

ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
ReverieDawn wrote:Hello, as you asked here is the reading that I have done for your mind body spirit.

Actually this was very helpful information wise and speaks volumes for me. Oh, and funny enough technically speaking "I" didnt select the deck it's more that the spirits who were with me at the time advised me to go for it. I was originally going to tell you to use whatever deck you wanted but then I got a "message" from the spirits working with me that this deck would be best and quote "trust us they will be very happy about it and enjoy using that deck."
Awesome! I'm glad it was helpful ^^ and lol that's amazing. Spirits really know their stuff

summerheart09
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: summerheart

I would love a reading <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Shellmir
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit guide
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Am I too late?? :-))

I'm just me, I can never be anybody else.

Mama to 'A', a female Astral Huna Djinn, 'A', a male white/gold phoenix, 'A', a Prince blue dragon, and 'D', a female woodland elf, 'G' a male Devata LE, 'T' a male crystal baby dragon, 'M' a male snake & 'S' a female tiger
Old Town
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Sounds like fun if you have time I would like a reading too please.

ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

*UPDATE*

Hey all, sorry that I have fallen behind on this, I will get my readings started again as soon as I am feeling better. Thanks for being patient with me

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”