Do vampires and werewolves still exist these days?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

If that's how you feel, you're putting that on yourself. There was nothing in my post that suggested any of that. There happen to be a lot of very interesting posts on werewolves, especially on what exactly they are and are not. I thought you'd find them interesting. Simple as that.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

nina wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I think you'd get a lot out of doing some searches through the forum on this subject. It's been covered a lot. Not everything is answered, but it's a good place to start.
Sorry if I am giving the impression that I am not reading through the forums before posting. I do .. I have read about turning , and so this does not answer my question as the listing does not mentioned that he was turned .. so the previous posts does not exactly answer my question, and I thought it would be better to make a new post than rake up very old ones and post over it. Such responses kinda gives me a feeling that we newbie have to keep quiet and just keep reading the forums.. sorry that is the impression I get from such replies, which feels being slammed at. I know there is a lot of information already and am assuring you that I am indeed reading about it as well and not blindly or lazily posting though I agree I may not have read 100%, but about 40% and I am continuing to read more ...
I'm pretty sure she was just suggesting to do some searches because there are a lot of conversations about werewolves and vampires and whether they still exist, or did, and how they may still exist, etc in the forums.

She didn't say "this has been discussed stop asking" or "search first before posting". She said you'd get a lot from a search because it's been covered a lot, and it has. You will find there are several topics that discuss this on a very deep level and the conversations were pretty interesting, some that started years ago and have been posted on as recently as a few months ago.
nina wrote: I don’t think i’ll be Posting anymore, I thought we can have a healthy discussion as not everyone knows 100% about everything and experiences are different for everyone,, and there are always new experiences to share .. but then always being told go search the forum always makes me feel conscious , uncomfortable and judged to ask here.
I think this would be a mistake based on a misinterpretation and it's quite sad. It's a bit of an over-reaction, wouldn't you say? If I were you I wouldn't attach so much emotional reaction to internet posts on a public forum. If someone tells you something you don't like, call them out if you feel like it and move on. But threatening not to post anymore is a bit ridiculous. In the long run you would only be hurting yourself.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

nina wrote:Alive on this plane. Read that the conjuror found him in high gate cemetery in UK , befriended him and after a while he told her his secret. As she has moved away from UK they meet nowadays in the astral realm. Then she asked him if he would like a human companion to which he agreed only if they can really be trusted and he would hold the conjuror to that one if anything happens.
I know her (the conjurer) very well and have several living vampire entities from her (not sure, if my vampires are from this realm, though), but definitely living and I trust this conjurer definitely.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:
nina wrote:Alive on this plane. Read that the conjuror found him in high gate cemetery in UK , befriended him and after a while he told her his secret. As she has moved away from UK they meet nowadays in the astral realm. Then she asked him if he would like a human companion to which he agreed only if they can really be trusted and he would hold the conjuror to that one if anything happens.
I know her (the conjurer) very well and have several living vampire entities from her (not sure, if my vampires are from this realm, though), but definitely living and I trust this conjurer definitely.
Who is the Conjurer? I ask because I want to look into possibly buying from other conjurers, not that I don't trust CH because I bought 2 beings from them but others would be nice to check out.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Elm
neophyte
neophyte

In terms of werewolves, there have been many reports of people seeing "wolfmen" or "dogmen", and at least one report of someone seeing a man shift into a canine-like creature. I can't speak on the varacity of any of these claims, but I can point you toward some interesting books detailing encounters people have had with possible werewolves. I would recommend reading "Monsters Among Us" and "Real Wolfmen: True Encounters in Modern America", both by Linda S. Godfrey. She has other books on the subject as well if you would like to dive deeper. No matter what you believe, these are interesting reads!

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

nina wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I think you'd get a lot out of doing some searches through the forum on this subject. It's been covered a lot. Not everything is answered, but it's a good place to start.
Sorry if I am giving the impression that I am not reading through the forums before posting. I do .. I have read about turning , and so this does not answer my question as the listing does not mentioned that he was turned .. so the previous posts does not exactly answer my question, and I thought it would be better to make a new post than rake up very old ones and post over it. Such responses kinda gives me a feeling that we newbie have to keep quiet and just keep reading the forums.. sorry that is the impression I get from such replies, which feels being slammed at. I know there is a lot of information already and am assuring you that I am indeed reading about it as well and not blindly or lazily posting though I agree I may not have read 100%, but about 40% and I am continuing to read more ...
I don’t think i’ll be Posting anymore, I thought we can have a healthy discussion as not everyone knows 100% about everything and experiences are different for everyone,, and there are always new experiences to share .. but then always being told go search the forum always makes me feel conscious , uncomfortable and judged to ask here.
CH forum has plethora of information, right from more than a decade ago. So, when members ask anyone to search any topic through a search bar, it was mostly done with the intention to make the person not to miss out the old topics as well. Some topics do resurface a lot, at recent times, but substantial information could be in the old topics, this is what most members want newbies not to miss them. Who knows, the answers one is seeking, is in the old topics?

Do not be discouraged to post and create topics. So much to learn from the topics as well as the experienced members.

Everyone should read this, topic20963.html and remember this rule:

1. Be respectful of other members
---- The Golden Rule plain and simple. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. You are not always going to agree with every member or every post and when you post a reply make sure it is in no way inflammatory, sarcastic, hurtful or condescending to another member. Any hurtful posts are removed and you will be warned. If you are disrespectful to any member of the community more than once, you will have your account demoted, and possibly have post-approval on your account. If you post something that is bullying/racist/phobic, or you stalk a member through multiple threads to harass them, you will have action taken against your account swiftly, which many be a 3-day ban or a permanent ban.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Rungr wrote:
lucyseward wrote:
Who is the Conjurer? I ask because I want to look into possibly buying from other conjurers, not that I don't trust CH because I bought 2 beings from them but others would be nice to check out.
Its Toni SS 1ak

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
Rungr wrote:
lucyseward wrote:
Its Toni SS 1ak
Cant find any information on his shop online

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

She has multiple threads. removed by moderator. Bit of a gamble.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
I don’t think i’ll be Posting anymore, I thought we can have a healthy discussion as not everyone knows 100% about everything and experiences are different for everyone,, and there are always new experiences to share .. but then always being told go search the forum always makes me feel conscious , uncomfortable and judged to ask here.
sometimes the same questions get asked repeatedly and get the same repeated answers. I think this one is a little different and deserves more information on which to base our answers . Please give us a little more information So we can answer correctly. Don't feel judged, as we don't do that here.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “General Questions”