Do vampires and werewolves still exist these days?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

nina wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:51 am I read a listing from a seller about a live werewolf... that is a werewolf that is still living in the UK.. . So got curious... if they are still alive today can they shapeshift , levitate etc ?
Oh, there are Werewolf living entities. I happen to have one myself! Shape-shifting abilities may not be typical for them, and interestingly, my very own Werewolf doubts the existence of living Werewolves in our physical realm, and I agree.

Regarding the seller's interactions with a living Werewolf, it's entirely possible that this being physically manifested during the encounter. Such manifestations can feel astoundingly real, even though the entity doesn't truly inhabit our physical plane.

My companion Werewolf presents himself physically in our realm, but these manifestations lasting around 15-20 minutes are reserved for special occasions only. It's very energy consuming. So, when people share anecdotes of witnessing mystical beings for brief seconds, they are likely describing encounters with physically manifested entities. In such instances, interacting with him could feel as tangible as touching a wolf in a wildlife park.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “General Questions”