Do vampires and werewolves still exist these days?

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I read a listing from a seller about a live werewolf... that is a werewolf that is still living in the UK.. . So got curious... if they are still alive today can they shapeshift , levitate etc ?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

well alive werewolves and vampires also live on other planes like etheric, maybe he means alive in that way? though if he means alive as in on this plane than I'm unsure.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Alive on this plane. Read that the conjuror found him in high gate cemetery in UK , befriended him and after a while he told her his secret. As she has moved away from UK they meet nowadays in the astral realm. Then she asked him if he would like a human companion to which he agreed only if they can really be trusted and he would hold the conjuror to that one if anything happens.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote:Alive on this plane. Read that the conjuror found him in high gate cemetery in UK , befriended him and after a while he told her his secret. As she has moved away from UK they meet nowadays in the astral realm. Then she asked him if he would like a human companion to which he agreed only if they can really be trusted and he would hold the conjuror to that one if anything happens.
I would read her reviews , maybe look see if there are any on here 1ak

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Yes Lola, she is one of the more popular sellers and is in the seller review section as well .... but from the reviews offlate looks like she is not active and hardly answers email , even after the customer buys the product.. . I also sent her an email on this werewolf ... let’s see

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I tend to not trust reviews mainly because people can be slightly gullible and frontloaded by a seller and not really the seller fault since they whole heartedly believe they’re doing something and thus it’s a indirect frontload. However, it’s quite possibly if they’re going by the term “spirit” as a ghost idea, but you said live meaning they are actually here or atleast crossing over here from another plane of existence, then by that it could be probable just not physically here. So I normally get my entities or “spirits” scanned by friends to make sure.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I think you'd get a lot out of doing some searches through the forum on this subject. It's been covered a lot. Not everything is answered, but it's a good place to start.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I think you'd get a lot out of doing some searches through the forum on this subject. It's been covered a lot. Not everything is answered, but it's a good place to start.
Sorry if I am giving the impression that I am not reading through the forums before posting. I do .. I have read about turning , and so this does not answer my question as the listing does not mentioned that he was turned .. so the previous posts does not exactly answer my question, and I thought it would be better to make a new post than rake up very old ones and post over it. Such responses kinda gives me a feeling that we newbie have to keep quiet and just keep reading the forums.. sorry that is the impression I get from such replies, which feels being slammed at. I know there is a lot of information already and am assuring you that I am indeed reading about it as well and not blindly or lazily posting though I agree I may not have read 100%, but about 40% and I am continuing to read more ...
I don’t think i’ll be Posting anymore, I thought we can have a healthy discussion as not everyone knows 100% about everything and experiences are different for everyone,, and there are always new experiences to share .. but then always being told go search the forum always makes me feel conscious , uncomfortable and judged to ask here.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I understand what you mean but don’t feel discouraged, that’s how some here try and help in their way.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

nina wrote:I read a listing from a seller about a live werewolf... that is a werewolf that is still living in the UK.. . So got curious... if they are still alive today can they shapeshift , levitate etc ?
When it comes to physical realm entities I remain openly cautious. My first instinct is to dismiss the idea, but I also know I don't know everything there is to know about the whole world. It's not impossible, but it isn't something I can, or probably will ever, know for certain. I generally don't dismiss the idea right off, but I also know sellers sometimes like to hype up listings too.

Return to “General Questions”