Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

So far I have purchased spirit/entity bindings from 3 of the most popular conjurors discussed in this forum including CH. I have read ,rereread, rerereread the reviews, their websites and eventually made my purchase . Few of the bindings were a stretch in terms of pricing for me . I do not have developed the spiritual sensing , But in all good faith I hope that what I have been binded with are really spirits or entities. But I also read about thoughtforms and servitors from various threads here . So that is causing a bit of doubting ... How do I know what I got is a spirit binding and not just a servitors or Thoughtform? Can a spirit or entity gets replaced themselves with thoughtforms if they get bored with us and want to leave us?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

You could ask it, though thoughtforms cannot manifest physically only manipulate your senses to make it self visible to your senses. As thoughtforms are mental “creatures” whereas servitors are constructs their entire feel is different from entities or “spirits” constructs are hollow shells of energy with programming. That’s how I was always able to distinguish through tarot and scanning the energy inside and out.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If the conjurer is reputable, it's less likely that the spirit is thoughtform. There are some who sell thoughtform as spirit though, and the client kinda get scammed : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Honestly, it’s easier to find a spirit than it is to make a convincing thoughtform. I wouldn’t worry.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

RavenConspiracy wrote:Honestly, it’s easier to find a spirit than it is to make a convincing thoughtform. I wouldn’t worry.
True though, some people can’t tell the difference so it’s easier to sell one off if you cannot find a spirit willing which I suppose both serve a purpose of companionship.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Rungr wrote:
RavenConspiracy wrote:Honestly, it’s easier to find a spirit than it is to make a convincing thoughtform. I wouldn’t worry.
True though, some people can’t tell the difference so it’s easier to sell one off if you cannot find a spirit willing which I suppose both serve a purpose of companionship.
In what situations can you not find a spirit? I read here that spirits are plenty and can be found easily ... so perhaps could it be a rare entity like an exotic hybrid or royal ?

This is what I got back from the seller for my query..”......Thought form have a weaker energy than a true spirit or entity, and in many cases thoughtforms will only "last" a short amount of time because they do not have the energy. Generally speaking, the best thing to do will be to ask the person you purchased from until you learn to recognize the different energies. Amy reputable seller will be honest about what they are selling you :)....... “

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

nina wrote:In what situations can you not find a spirit? I read here that spirits are plenty and can be found easily ... so perhaps could it be a rare entity like an exotic hybrid or royal ?
Normally it's when someone wants more abilities than a spirit typically has. For example, you want a white dragon with all the abilities of a white dragon, but you also want them to function like a lot of other opposing spirits. A thoughtform/servitor can be built like AI, and custom tailored to your exact needs. The more plentiful your needs, and the more specific, the more it's to your advantage to have a servitor.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
In what situations can you not find a spirit? I read here that spirits are plenty and can be found easily ... so perhaps could it be a rare entity like an exotic hybrid or royal ?

This is what I got back from the seller for my query..”......Thought form have a weaker energy than a true spirit or entity, and in many cases thoughtforms will only "last" a short amount of time because they do not have the energy. Generally speaking, the best thing to do will be to ask the person you purchased from until you learn to recognize the different energies. Amy reputable seller will be honest about what they are selling you :)....... “
Personally I find it not so easy to find a being or spirit who will be all “yay let’s find me a master/companion” idea. “Spirits” and entities still have free will and usually will if it benefits them in some way. It’s not exactly based on rarity and such. For example, portals to a deity and such, I’m pretty sure it’s not as common as it’s made to be. That’s why I find adding “quantity” to how many entities or spirits to be kind of odd. You cannot gauge the quantity of how many will agree to be bound to a object. Take king Solomon for example his beings were force bound a lot of them did not agree to be especially the djinn.

Thoughtforms energy can be really strong depending on the belief put into them. They also last as long as you think about them or anyone thinks about them. Thoughtforms can even evolve to leeches some by means of communication, or impersonation, or even fear based leeching. However, yes I agree some sellers are really honest, but I’m always skeptical regardless because honesty can also be blind. I always have my conjures scanned by others, even when I use to freely give entities to people who would agree I’d ask them to scan/read it first because even if I’m being honest about my conjures doesn’t mean my honesty isn’t blinded by my confidence in my skills.

I’d also like to say that this is in no means meant to cause fear or anything just a healthy dose of skepticism. It’s in no way trying to debunk or discredit any seller.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
nina
active contributor
active contributor

RavenConspiracy wrote:
nina wrote:In what situations can you not find a spirit? I read here that spirits are plenty and can be found easily ... so perhaps could it be a rare entity like an exotic hybrid or royal ?
Normally it's when someone wants more abilities than a spirit typically has. For example, you want a white dragon with all the abilities of a white dragon, but you also want them to function like a lot of other opposing spirits. A thoughtform/servitor can be built like AI, and custom tailored to your exact needs. The more plentiful your needs, and the more specific, the more it's to your advantage to have a servitor.
Got it, thanks.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Rungr wrote:Personally I find it not so easy to find a being or spirit who will be all “yay let’s find me a master/companion” idea. “Spirits” and entities still have free will and usually will if it benefits them in some way. It’s not exactly based on rarity and such. For example, portals to a deity and such, I’m pretty sure it’s not as common as it’s made to be. That’s why I find adding “quantity” to how many entities or spirits to be kind of odd. You cannot gauge the quantity of how many will agree to be bound to a object. Take king Solomon for example his beings were force bound a lot of them did not agree to be especially the djinn.

Thoughtforms energy can be really strong depending on the belief put into them. They also last as long as you think about them or anyone thinks about them. Thoughtforms can even evolve to leeches some by means of communication, or impersonation, or even fear based leeching. However, yes I agree some sellers are really honest, but I’m always skeptical regardless because honesty can also be blind. I always have my conjures scanned by others, even when I use to freely give entities to people who would agree I’d ask them to scan/read it first because even if I’m being honest about my conjures doesn’t mean my honesty isn’t blinded by my confidence in my skills.

I’d also like to say that this is in no means meant to cause fear or anything just a healthy dose of skepticism. It’s in no way trying to debunk or discredit any seller.
I am also not fully convinced of the commonly said reason for spirits and entities coming forward to be bound is because they like us, they want to be with us, they want a home, they want a keeper, a master and so on.... Why would they do something for us without getting anything in return.... I am pretty sure there is something they need and it is not just love and affection and home for many of the entities and spirits..... for instance a sanguine vampire will need blood mainly,,, and if the keeper is not likely to serve that need to him from his own blood or some other thing's blood why will it want to stay with the keeper... like there there will be specific needs that the spirit wants met inorder to be with a keeper and it is certainly not just time with keeper , love, affection if i think logically imo...Unless they are past life connections or your loved ones that has passed away who will be there with you unconditionally, the other spirits imo have really no requirement to be with a person out of their free will unless they have a very good need.... I read some spirits demand gold, demand blood offering and so on as return for their task... This makes sense … Some spirits and entities are probably travellers and they need a temporary home...Some spirits want to possess so they can feed off a human body …. I think more of the spirits (the non entities ) will be ok to be bound because they have lived their life and so they need some home, some sense of belonging, some energy etc in their afterlife perhaps. But I do not think entities in any case will help us without expecting anything tangible in return....But if the entity or spirit is not willing to be bound for any reason is the seller always going to be honest about this?.. that is something I am not so sure about... I recently purchased a binding for custom God Vampire(Sanguine , elder).. I had put terms like I would not be able to provide blood offerings , I would still continue to pray in the Christian way and the vampire should be ok with this,, And I mentioned that if the terms are not able to be met, then to let me know and I can think of an alternative or something else. I expected that this cannot be met … C'mon why would a vampire and that too supposedly God level need to accept these terms,,, I am not a princess , or goddess or even a minor celeb on earth, and barely conspicuous , lol. So when I inquired with the seller lately as to status of the conjuring, I was surprised to hear the conjuring is going on fine and that it will be completed soon... Though it sounded good to me,, part of my other questioning and doubting mind was nagging me to think how it is logically possible...………….

You mentioned that you ask others to scan your conjures...do you mean your own conjures, or the conjures purchased from other sellers? …. I read many sellers use the masking or cloaking spells for their spirits.. So in this case how would your friends that you use to check your spirits will be able to detect and read them?

Return to “General Questions”