Why would sellers offer spirits who have worked with them for years and have got good results with?

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

One of the sellers whose website I check out very often has many listings which are spirits whom they have worked with for years. So I was thinking if you have a spirit whom you have excellent results from why would you want to pass it on? On other hand I read CH does not bond with spirits they want to sell and that’s why they don’t write descriptive information about them because they want the keeper to bond and know more of the spirit . This made sense to me and therefore got me thinking why would someone want to rehome a very good spirit .... I can understand if it’s a few spirits , but very often I come across listings there which the seller claims that they have worked with the spirit for years and now are proud to offer them . Is this some marketing tactic or what else ?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Maybe the spirits find other humans who need help more than the current keeper. Or just the time to leave the current keeper. Or fed up with the current keeper and want to find more fun. Or the sellers are questionable. Etc etc : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

DW has given an excellent response. I couldn't have said it better.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing dook wrote:Maybe the spirits find other humans who need help more than the current keeper. Or just the time to leave the current keeper. Or fed up with the current keeper and want to find more fun. Or the sellers are questionable. Etc etc : p
The seller is one of the most popular here....
The other reasons make me feel insecure 1ex

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:Maybe the spirits find other humans who need help more than the current keeper. Or just the time to leave the current keeper. Or fed up with the current keeper and want to find more fun. Or the sellers are questionable. Etc etc : p
I have a few spirits from someone who offers spirits they ,family members or covern have worked with and these are among my most active! One of mine was with the conjurer 8 months, they like to make sure what they are passing on is safe to work with too. Dont be put off by this focus more on reviews from others , if the person is popular and their work sells fast it kind of speaks volumes really 1s

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Hello,
Sometimes I wonder the way OP put it too, but there can be lots of reasons like other members explained here.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

lolaberry wrote:
nina wrote:
I have a few spirits from someone who offers spirits they ,family members or covern have worked with and these are among my most active! One of mine was with the conjurer 8 months, they like to make sure what they are passing on is safe to work with too. Dont be put off by this focus more on reviews from others , if the person is popular and their work sells fast it kind of speaks volumes really 1s
It’s good to hear that the spirits that you bought from such seller is the most active ... I’ll need to wait and see for me ... but logically I was wondering why why anyone want to rehome a very good spirit ... the seller told me that the spirits wanted to move on ... which again makes me wonder , how come a lot of spirits who have worked with them wanted to move on .... That’s why I wondered if it’s a marketing tactic , or whether it’s the seller who wanted a change due to various reasons... if it’s the spirits that wanted a change then I wonder what is their binding escape clause for the spirits because many of us are not really sensitive to spirits...

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Some sellers, like Nanami for example, have a sort of spirit sanctuary. Its good to vet spirits (make sure they're good for people) and that can take a long while to get to know them. I have several from Nanami that have been with her for quite a while. Some of them simply stay with the seller/conjurer to learn or figure out if they want to become a companion for someone. Some of them simply just take the time to observe until they know their companion is ready for them. Usually, at least from what I've seen, its not that the seller is rehoming their very own companion, but that they're giving a home to a spirit who has come and stayed with them until that spirit was ready to find a companion through the seller.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The others have posted very good answers to this question, but I'll add one or two more.

They would want to move on to evolve and grow, to help someone else after fulfilling their purpose with the keeper they are with, or even to decide it is time for them to go to the afterlife and move on to the next step of their journey.

There could be many reasons, but they do not reflect upon the spirit's experience with the keeper (usually).

Mostly, spirits have their reasons. Sometimes we just won't fathom them because we don't understand their perspective.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Yes I agree, but cant help thinking when a seller offers a lot of spirits from their collection who have worked with them for years, they may be closing their shop soon and hence want to dispose of their stuff lol... But many of the descriptions sound so good that I have myself bought a couple of bindings from them and couple of more are on their way..

Return to “General Questions”