Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

Hey everyone!...just got an email that my order is completed!..sterling angel bound to my spirit...i guess i felt some tingling accross body but not sure of it!....lets see how it goes!!!
REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Woohoo! Have fun with your new companion!
They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

But still not really sure its der...can u tell some method so i can atleast sense she's here?
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor

Since it is your very first companion, I would highly recommend a few of these things;

1. Don't expect anything. If you have expectations, you're setting yourself to fail to see what might actually be happening. So try to get rid of any expectations you have on how to interact with your spirit, because they will always surprise you!

2. Talk to your companion. They are there with you, even if you can feel or see or sense them. Talk with them and tell them anything you're thinking about, concerns, etc. Try to see if you can feel their energy near you as you focus on them.

3. Meditate. This will take time, and there are dozens upon dozens of methods to do this. But meditate with your companion, focus on them. This will help you learn how to sense them and figure out if they're there.

4. I would recommend some kind of divination. Personally, I would recommend pendulums to start out with - Pendulums help me focus on the companions energy when Im asking questions, and it's something they've encouraged me to start doing again (because I second guess myself really easily.. haha). But with a pendulum it can help bring you a sense of "Oh yes, you're here with me" kinda feeling. Just don't get too reliant on the pendulum or divination, and make sure you know protection when doing so.

5. The last thing I would recommend... have patience!! The order has barely just finished, and she's probably been with you for a few days already (as most companions like to check us out before the order is complete ;) ). Give it some time for you to interact and bond with her. Don't get too impatient with it, and keep an open mind about anything you can experience. Just relax and have fun with her :) Take her along in your life and you'll do just fine. Eventually, if you work towards it and with some time, you'll get to where you want to be. (And just remember to not have expectations on what might happen ** )
They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Hello,
Congrats Aryan. Good luck in your journey in spirit keeping. Featheredstar's post is very important and answered your questions well. Do think about it.
ravenspiritdancer64
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf/werebear
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Spiritdancer
Zodiac:

Yay! A couple of my orders have been completed but none of my spirit binding yet. Things like my charging box and a couple of small things I've ordered are ready to go. I am sure the rest will be done soon.
"It's ok to talk to yourself. It's even ok to argue with yourself, but, if you argue with yourself and you lose, you are in trouble."

4 Spirit so far: "WM", part of the Tuatha De Danann but one who has chosen to reincarnate many times; "L", a Bja Alliance High Elf, custom conjure, to help me with physical healing. "C" and "M" , both Cambions.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Just to throw this out there. When I first got my sterling angel I heard from him and had a few dreams. Then after a bit. Nothing. Then a while later I decided to carry his vessel somewhere and I noticed when he’s around I’m completely giggly, immensely silly and always ready to laugh or make others laugh. It’s an immense amount of happy energy. When he around he always make me remember funny things and I find myself laughing to myself about the sillies of memories. Sterling angels are great friends and I hope you too have fun together and have great memories
Love Light & Many Blessings
~ Aries
D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank u so much for the replies!...and feather...that was some useful information...thank u!...so now...ill just have a little patience then and lets dee what happens!
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey...another thing...can i talk to her via thought?..like in my mind i said how r u..will she listen?..or at first u have to speak out loud...?
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor

Aryan wrote:Hey...another thing...can i talk to her via thought?..like in my mind i said how r u..will she listen?..or at first u have to speak out loud...?
The main method I use to talk to my spirits, is within my mind, aka telepathy. As long as you understand and believe that they can hear you, they do. For example, if you speak in your mind with the intent of talking to a spirit, than that spirit can hear you. But if you're just randomly thinking to yourself on something and you didn't specify or have the intent on talking to her, then she may or may not be listening. But I believe spirits can listen in when they want, and especially know when you're speaking to them via thought. This is just my take on it, and how I view telepathy.
They/Them

Return to “Spirit Keeping”