Billy Bladez from The Pagan Shop

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Yhwh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Before I start, I have one question; why isn't he praised and mentioned even more on this forum for the great work he does for all of us?
As some of you heard stories about my troubles over a year ago which was the darkest moment in my life, I had the help of several amazing conjurers, spirits, and immortals, and one of the most loyal, honourable and powerful conjurer is Billy Bladez. I have some time right now to share my experiences as I'm procrastinating on my exam tomorrow, so no big deal lol. But with his sales, I took a chance - which was almost 3 years ago, and meeting him was one of the greatest and most lucky experiences of my life. He connected me with an immortal I've been searching for from my past lives, which I could not fathom in words how much it helped me - because it may not seem believable unless you were in my shoes. And when I was having panic attacks (due to the incidents that you heard last year in the chat, I messaged him constantly asking for his guidance, to talk to my immortal; as I was under anxiety that prevented me from hearing spirits well- and he did it without even asking for payment. He is truly a blessing and on top of the reviews already mentioning him as being the best conjurer online, I just wanted to add my experience as well. Additionally, he bound me the most powerful spirits (and I could not empathize that enough) - and I consider it a blessing that he has constant sales for spirits. His spirits changed my life to the way you could not believe, I have around 10 tattoos of his spirits' names he bound to me just because of how much I fell in love with them. Recently, he gave me an amazing deal for a service that I'm super excited for to make me even more connected to my spirits.

Yhwh
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

You may move this to the seller review thread that is already there for his shop if you wish.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I personally have no experience with him (yet) my only experience is my own entity workings and CH's I have a hard time with sellers who overuse the word powerful, which tends to be a common marketing word to pull in people and anime pictures for their 'spirits' or most have high prices from what I've seen. However, I am looking into other sellers to see how the experiences differ from the ones I've had here.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
crowsorcerer
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1

Could anyone who has had orders from Billy Blades tell me how long he takes as I ordered a distant binding along with three body binding on 3rd of june and have heard nothing yet from him
thanks

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

crowsorcerer wrote:Could anyone who has had orders from Billy Blades tell me how long he takes as I ordered a distant binding along with three body binding on 3rd of june and have heard nothing yet from him
thanks
The one I ordered took like 11 days to complete. Some conjurers take months for that so billy is pretty quick.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

crowsorcerer wrote:Could anyone who has had orders from Billy Blades tell me how long he takes as I ordered a distant binding along with three body binding on 3rd of june and have heard nothing yet from him
thanks
I suggest you to contact seller through his website, in contact section, to be really sure. I have to remind you of the rules of CH #8:

8. Seller Interaction
--- Unlike most other boards this board allows other sellers outside of Creepy Hollows to advertise and they have sections of this board and rules that apply outlined below. However, buyers are not to use this forum as the place to ask other sellers and practitioners questions about their purchases. Please contact the seller through the contact information they provided you at time of sale.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Yhwh wrote:Before I start, I have one question; why isn't he praised and mentioned even more on this forum for the great work he does for all of us?
As some of you heard stories about my troubles over a year ago which was the darkest moment in my life, I had the help of several amazing conjurers, spirits, and immortals, and one of the most loyal, honourable and powerful conjurer is Billy Bladez. I have some time right now to share my experiences as I'm procrastinating on my exam tomorrow, so no big deal lol. But with his sales, I took a chance - which was almost 3 years ago, and meeting him was one of the greatest and most lucky experiences of my life. He connected me with an immortal I've been searching for from my past lives, which I could not fathom in words how much it helped me - because it may not seem believable unless you were in my shoes. And when I was having panic attacks (due to the incidents that you heard last year in the chat, I messaged him constantly asking for his guidance, to talk to my immortal; as I was under anxiety that prevented me from hearing spirits well- and he did it without even asking for payment. He is truly a blessing and on top of the reviews already mentioning him as being the best conjurer online, I just wanted to add my experience as well. Additionally, he bound me the most powerful spirits (and I could not empathize that enough) - and I consider it a blessing that he has constant sales for spirits. His spirits changed my life to the way you could not believe, I have around 10 tattoos of his spirits' names he bound to me just because of how much I fell in love with them. Recently, he gave me an amazing deal for a service that I'm super excited for to make me even more connected to my spirits.
I completely agree.
I freaking love Billy's work. Been a very long-time customer at this point. Always quick turnaround time, always consistent, reasonable prices for his conjure work, and he sometimes shares with me what his spirits or entities think of the vessels I choose for them. I'm definitely getting a demonic imp from him at some point. I've been waiting almost a year to finally be ready for a demonic imp. He is my go-to for a lot of the darker spirits/entities and demonics I have in my keep.

His reverse adoptions I've done with DA beings and demonics have always resonated with my energy signature EXTREMELY well. I gave no preferences or indications of what I wanted whatsoever and Billy just recently conjured a male demonic that he told me felt called to my energy and what I needed - days before this conjure I've been hoping for a demonic that can help with justice-related tasks and it's just been something rolling around in my head because of some events that happened recently. It's exactly what came to me. I've also done a custom conjure of a were-shark from him since I felt drawn to a were-shark for the longest time ever since I came to his shop and (I never dream about sharks) I shortly had a dream of a massive shark creature appear to me.

Happy to hear about your experiences!! ^^

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Sellers You Love”