Would a nympho be to much for a first timer?

Cloud99
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cloud
Zodiac:

I used my penny to bind a spirit to me but I didnt ask for a succubi or a nympho.(I know succubi can be very violent at times) Ive never heard of nympho in the spirit world. I haven't received word on who ive been binded to or if its done.(I didnt specify who I wanted I just said a spirit who would stay with me and do things with me like lay with me at night or maybe watch movies with me and some occasional sex but the sex wasnt important. Sounds silly but im new to this so I really didnt know what to specify only that I needed to say what I was looking for) I ordered it last night so I assume it will take a few days.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

A Nympho is still WA, so you aren't going to get hurt here. A Succubus is a bit more to handle. Or maybe yours will turn out like mine and it will be as if she never existed. I hope you get a Spirit who will push your boundaries a little.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

To be honest, I don't think anyone can tell you what would be too much for you since the person isn't you, and they don't know the attitude and such of the particular Nympho so it's more of an experience situation. However, others can give you their own experiences with theirs.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Nymphos and succubae both can be very loving. You have nothing to worry about in either case. In the case of Dark Arts spirits, CH is not going to bind anything with violent tendencies, so you have nothing to worry about there. Even the succubae spirits that they summon would be tame in comparison to many that exist as living entities.

The other thing to remember, is any spirit CH conjures is matched to your energy signature, so they will nearly always be just the spirit you need. It sounds like you ordered a Reverse Adoption, so you will get whomever is the best fit that wants to choose to adopt you. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Cloud99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
My magical/paranormal name...: Cloud
Zodiac:

I used the first time penny. If that is reverse adoption then thats what I ordered.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

We all started from nothing. And seeing this is your first time, better not start with negative feeling/worry too much.

A succubus can be violent, but to get things balanced, taken from CH encyclopedia, its also said succubus can fall in love with her human keeper. So it's not always bad.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

For the penny conjure you're not going to get anything you can't handle.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

My first conjure was a nympho, C5T3, and he was (and is) very good at what he does.

I later ended up poking around on Lilith's site, and it turned out that one of her more high-ranking incubi was interested in me. For a guy who used to sing in a choir--and at a Southern Baptist church, no less--that was a bit of a surprise.

Okay, fine, it was more than a BIT of a surprise. I probably hadn't been that caught off guard since the Season 1 finale of "Alias." Great show, by the way, but that's another story.

So I've got multiple gay lovers in my keep, and frankly, I'm glad I started there. It's one thing to be communicating telepathically with an angel, or something more...platonic, I guess is the word.

It's quite another, when your incubus companion wants to have some playtime. For example: other night, I had one of my mobile games up, and I told E to have his fun, while I had mine.

There is no way that what he was doing, could have been my imagination. I was playing a city-building sim, with both my hands operating my tablet, and my brain busy trying to keep the math straight. So I wasn't doing anything even REMOTELY, ya know, saucy; ergo, what I was feeling, was all his doing. And it's probably fair to say he was showing off, too.

Yes, it was an adjustment inviting an incubus into my life. And we're both still learning about each other, both personally and, well, professionally, and it's been several months at this point. But he's learning more and more about my desires, and I'm learning more about how to trust him as a lover.

So you CAN start out here; if anything, opening yourself to this kind of experience, can help you differentiate between "that's my keep" and "that's my imagination" in a hurry, if that's how you're approaching this process.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Also, to add, it can be a slow process. Being people, we want instant results (naturally). You want something delivered to your door? A couple of clicks on a phone and it's on it's way.

With spirit keeping, the turtle wins the race. The more patience and accepting that we have going into it, from the beginning, is a good start. Relax, and enjoy the journey ahead.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”