Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Immortal is an all-encompassing word that acts as an umbrella for all immortal beings within the Universe, and is inclusive with all Realms and dimensions, and does not give preference to religious or faith-based belief.

An Immortal can be a human-like being, known by many of us in all religious texts and works, and includes thousands more in races that populate the universe. With distinction to the secular society, Immortals are often denoted as gods or goddesses, which infers worship of the Immortal being. However, it's important to note that not all Immortal species are worshiped and NOT all gods or goddesses (named such on Earth) are Immortal.

There are also many types of immortality, therefore the most proper term for Immortals being "Immortal" as opposed to god or goddess, unless it is a term of honor, respect, or faith-based recognition. Immortality within the Universe is something that you are created in, or can be achieved, but even in being achieved can be taken away; making the term "Immortal" both permanent and possibly temporary.

The distinction of how Immortals who were created that way, and those turned-Immortal, view life, death, and the complexities of existence, is striking, and they offer different insights into who you are as a person, how you operate and work with life and its insights, and how you work with immortal forms of power and magic.

Their unique insight into life is something that sparks intrigue and pushes us to expand our thought beyond mortality.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It's interesting that you felt this clarification was needed at this time. Are you seeing more help desk tickets with questions along these lines?

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I get the impression that not all immortals are aware of each other's existence. Only some have god-like powers and only some of those have something like omniscience.

It's a fascinating area.

I'm gradually using the Infinite Power of the Immortals binding , which is amazing and impressive.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Immortals”