You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

RavenConspiracy wrote:You *can* find sources, but reliable authors are the best ones to find if you're studying tradcraft. All reliable internet sources I've found also recommend books, or they source their information. Straight up internet sources, you're going to find a lot of wishful thinking. It's certainly possible to do, but it's slower, guidance is poorer.

edit: Also in my experience, people tend to believe everything they read on the internet without looking for reputable sources. While not every author is a good one, you can usually find witches who'll recommend good ones.
I get where you are coming from @RavenConspiracy. I think the guidance is important. I have learned a lot of my craft from an Elder witch and some of her family who pass their craft down within their line.. even my ex who was born into brujeria and is a born-witch, she never looked online or read in books since she was mostly mentored and trained by that elder woman (not saying internet or books is a bad thing and hopefully that's not what anyone takes back from my comment but it's more like I can see what Alys and RavenConspiracy mean)... she once told me that a lot of young new-age/eclectic folks rely solely on the internet or the community social circles on places like Tumblr e.g. those popularized DIY spell posts I see.. or even solely from old or modern published books. From that woman's perspective, she told me learning that way is very limited and different from being formally trained or mentored.

I personally love to just get a ton of magick books at my local library. If I really honestly like a book and feel it will contribute and make a difference, I will go out of my way to buy it.

There's also a lot of knowledge that can be passed down within a book of shadows but I guess in that context I am talking about /within a coven/ that follows trad witchcraft. Which I'm sure very few on here are actually a part of..but that kind of knowledge you can't find in any books or on the internet.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

My brother had a lot of migraine headaches from an early age and my uncle, a psychoanalyst, thought medication might help him, so he taught guided mediation back when we were just kids (I took part). After a while I felt my body starting to "fall away" and thats when I started investigating astral projection.

So I guess I am saying is for a start maybe begin practicing with guided meditation, teaching yourself to relax bodypart by bodypart moving up your body and extremities inward with the head last, until you begin to get pretty proficient at it. I think 15+ minutes of daily practice and in a week or two you will be able to go down pretty easy almost at will.

Hope this helps. Not sure how far along you are in your learning.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

"meditation" NOT medication or mediation, lol. Sorry, musta autocorrected.
meditation
meditation

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Quick update on my OBE

So on Thursday i Bought the Roger J Horne Witchcraft book and i started reading it. as i stated before i find some of the methods silly so i ask my sterling angel to help me with this. And i think her answer was yes and no because after i tried the methods which was me picturing my self outside of my body or creating my astral body. i felt into deep meditation where i can only feel my energy and body i started focusing on my third and notice the i was Floating out of my body. i also felt i was floating higher to the point where i was gonna pass through my roof but a women with Silvery skin and black hair wearing white dress Pushed me back down to my body which resulted in me losing concentration and feeling like i just woke up from a dream. also when she did this she said no not yet. at first i was confused because i didnt fully remember right alway who she was then i started hearing a womans voice in my thoughst saying if you continue this way you might be able to fully leave your body by the end of week. and Then i realize and got Excited and happy about it because i finally realize who she was and it was My sterling Angel she was helping becuase i asked her to help. i didnt realize right alway because Usually and dreams or deep meditation when something happens in them i dont remember until after 10 minutes has passed for some reason. But it got me excited none the less.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Vega wrote:Quick update on my OBE

So on Thursday i Bought the Roger J Horne Witchcraft book and i started reading it. as i stated before i find some of the methods silly so i ask my sterling angel to help me with this. And i think her answer was yes and no because after i tried the methods which was me picturing my self outside of my body or creating my astral body. i felt into deep meditation where i can only feel my energy and body i started focusing on my third and notice the i was Floating out of my body. i also felt i was floating higher to the point where i was gonna pass through my roof but a women with Silvery skin and black hair wearing white dress Pushed me back down to my body which resulted in me losing concentration and feeling like i just woke up from a dream. also when she did this she said no not yet. at first i was confused because i didnt fully remember right alway who she was then i started hearing a womans voice in my thoughst saying if you continue this way you might be able to fully leave your body by the end of week. and Then i realize and got Excited and happy about it because i finally realize who she was and it was My sterling Angel she was helping becuase i asked her to help. i didnt realize right alway because Usually and dreams or deep meditation when something happens in them i dont remember until after 10 minutes has passed for some reason. But it got me excited none the less.
What a wonderful experience!! Thank you for sharing!

Aboysuccessyay
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So Amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience <3 8*8 ()

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I firmly believe that we all have a capacity to do Astral Projections/OBE. Because, I realised it recently when it’s just happened. It’s just not always followed through with human mind experience. I am not a meditation type nor doing anything magical in my normal daily life other then working my physical job. For a very long time I didn’t even remember anything after getting out of bed.

Only some nights I remember being ‘visited’ as I always acknowledge those appearances from celestial beings. Their presence each time left me with an awesome insight and joyful energy for days. After coming to CH and trying out numerous amounts of spells and astral travel related enchantment, I surly improve with recollection of some interesting experiences that was happened during my sleep.

And some things that happened in my very few meditations that I simply tried out occasionally and on some fortunate times I didn’t fully fall asleep, was truly profound in experiences. Now, out of those few times, when I was able to peers into my other realms and I observed my Astra forms or spiritual body, I gathered that much, what ever am I and doing is seemingly my assumed duties on those realms. In other words, I am a seasoned practitioner even though on a physical realm I haven’t a clue.

It’s almost feels like that it’s not my business to knowing beyond that is necessary at this time. I don’t know if this is goes for everyone, but it’s my own experience. And also protective measures from my God’s self or Hierarchy and guidance.

Anyway, I thought I’ll share a bit as it’s good for everyone to know about those few oddities ;) like me. 🙃

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”