You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Someone Who astral travel or Project please guide me on how to do Just tell me cuz i follow alot of Youtube stuff the involve lucid dreams and astral projection and none them work for me so please Someone who actually did it or was trying and finally got it down explain to me step by step on what you did to be able to accomplish it

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Vega wrote:Someone who actually did it or was trying and finally got it down explain to me step by step on what you did to be able to accomplish it
People are different and so what they did might be different and might not work for you.

Are we talking about an out of body experience here or just a projection where you are aware of your body but go exploring in your mind.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Begin researching spirit flight and journeys to the Otherworld. For a primer, some instructions, and research references, I suggest Folk Witchcraft by Roger J. Horne. It's a lot easier than you think.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

The common thing shared in projection guides is a relaxed state, however, depends on if you're partial projecting or full projecting. Lucid dreaming is being actively aware of your dreams then transitioning to the astral/mental planes. Which is a good method, however, you can also do it through meditation where you calm your body and it's working on moving your body but not, because your energy body is what will be projecting not your soul. My mentor always had me start with physical projection which is projecting one's energy body onto the energetic layer of this physical plane since it is 'suppose' to be easier than trying to go to a far off plane/realm. This because you learn to disconnect from your physical body and gain distance because a lot of people try to go straight to far off planes without cultivating their energy to go that far off which is why they get tired so quickly. It's almost like building endurance to go farther distances.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote:
Vega wrote:Someone who actually did it or was trying and finally got it down explain to me step by step on what you did to be able to accomplish it
People are different and so what they did might be different and might not work for you.

Are we talking about an out of body experience here or just a projection where you are aware of your body but go exploring in your mind.
Im talking about the one where i get out of my body and star exploring everything around me

And yes i know everyone if different i just want to see what everybody does cuz there must something the everybody is doing similar the is working for them

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

There are a lot of really fantastic books. I'd say pick one and get cracking.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

What Alys said.
Don't just rely on youtube : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vega
neophyte
neophyte

RavenConspiracy wrote:Begin researching spirit flight and journeys to the Otherworld. For a primer, some instructions, and research references, I suggest Folk Witchcraft by Roger J. Horne. It's a lot easier than you think.
Ill take a look at it i just dont feel Comfortable spending money on something the might not work for me

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There are actually a variety of differing methods for astral travelling - from the preparation step to the method for leaving the body, to the way you protect yourself while you're out there, to ideas of where it might be good to go.

I have 4 books on astral travel and have gained insight from all of them but I have only studied and used one system properly.

Llewellyn books seem to be well regarded here. That might be one place to look for a tried and tested system that is both safe to use and effective. Robert Bruce is also a respect author.

In my opinion it is worth investing time and effort in learning a good method and sticking to it.

One thing that some authors seem to say is learn how to be safe before you start exploring, as from personal experience they have had a lot of not-nice stuff happen to them before they learned how to do it safely and they really wish they had done it the other way round.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:There are a lot of really fantastic books. I'd say pick one and get cracking.
Yeah i'll look at one right now

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”