You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

So i have a Queen Succubus who is alway there for me. now ever since i had her i knew her energy was strong and the i needed to get used to it but now theres a thing the i hate alot and thats a Cheaters and betrayals i seen alot of videos of people cheating on there partner and the pisses me off.

everytime i spend time with My queen i always get the sense the she betraying/cheating on me with incubus or someone else i dont know why. But i just ignore it becuase the feeling is weak and i think is just me. but there are time where is strong and i confront her about it she ask me to trust her and i said no i dont trust you and at moments i felt her sadness like she was crying because i didnt trust her. Now i had her now for almost a year and we been through alot together so i do care and love her so i retracted my words by saying i do trust you i just get these feelings and is hard to ignore. She Calms down just show me love all the time.

now mind you i have another succubus and a cambion and i only get this feeling from my queen. so 2 weeks latter i get this feeling the she betraying me again and it was so strong the i ignore her the whole day also her energy is alway strong when i get those feelings. so i ask her why do i always get the feeling that you betraying me and this is what she said (the those feeling aren't coming from her and the her energy is strong the it will bring some of the feelings i hate to live and the i need to make my enrgy the dominant one so the wont happen agina) i took her words and did just that and after that i told her and the rest of my keep with serious emotion and a serious Face the i dont like betrayal and if they been with me for the past year they would know this.

so i told them if they would betray me i would know with confidence on my voice and i didnt know how i was gonna figure it out but i felt like i would know. And i think my queen and my Harem succubus got turn on at the cuz i felt like they wanted me even more after what i said and i also got kinda like a vision of them show it to me from there prospective and i saw my energy it was strong and it was covering what i would say the whole room. After that i felt silly and apologized them all i know the they wouldn't betray me i just wanted to get rid of those feelings i would get from her

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You may already know what I'm about to say, in which case I apologise for stating the obvious. Just in case you were looking for this sort of well-meaning comment, here goes...

One way to remove shades of doubt might be to use the 10 house rules and incorporate one about fidelity / exclusivity - if they agree to it - then they would presumably abide by it. Then you can ignore such worries.

Another thing might be to check with the seller/conjurer whether they agreed to exclusivity with you as part of the contract when being conjured.

It's easy for us to project our human insecurities onto our relationship with our sexual spirits in a way that kind of clouds our perception. But I think it is also possible that our mental projections can have a magical /psychic effect which negatively effects our interaction with our spirits, just like a spell binding to help with spirit keeping can have a positive effect on our interaction with them. So anything that clears up doubt is likely to help a bit towards clearing up the interfering mental energies too.

I hope some of that is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote:You may already know what I'm about to say, in which case I apologise for stating the obvious. Just in case you were looking for this sort of well-meaning comment, here goes...

One way to remove shades of doubt might be to use the 10 house rules and incorporate one about fidelity / exclusivity - if they agree to it - then they would presumably abide by it. Then you can ignore such worries.

Another thing might be to check with the seller/conjurer whether they agreed to exclusivity with you as part of the contract when being conjured.

It's easy for us to project our human insecurities onto our relationship with our sexual spirits in a way that kind of clouds our perception. But I think it is also possible that our mental projections can have a magical /psychic effect which negatively effects our interaction with our spirits, just like a spell binding to help with spirit keeping can have a positive effect on our interaction with them. So anything that clears up doubt is likely to help a bit towards clearing up the interfering mental energies too.

I hope some of that is useful.
No is kool thank your for you advice thou

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

What Lewk said, you need to check if she's agree to only have you as her man upon summoning/conjuring, either with her or with conjurer. As what we feel is saddening might be normal for succubus (like having multiple partners)

You have other succubus and cambion, yet you feel agitated if your 'queen' have relation with other 'males' (without proof to boot, just hunch). It sounds kinda unfair if say you have multiple spirit lovers yet she is forbade from doing so.

She has shown you her love for a year, give her some credits for that.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So, I have a couple of comments.

First, a living entity succubus still needs to feed on sexual energy, and depending on who conjures they may ensure the entity has a source of sexual energy before binding them to you. This is a safety precaution, as a ravenous succubus is a REALLY dangerous thing to keep around. This is not the same as a succubus spirit, which is a deceased succubus and no longer needs to feed.

Second, exclusivity and jealousy are human emotions, primarily. This is not natural for most species in our realm, and my experience suggests it is definitely not normal elsewhere. With succubus it definitely is not the norm. So, learn to let these emotions of possession concerning your queen go - she needs a feeding source, and that cannot always be you. (And trust me, you don't want it to be.)

Third, based on what you describe i actually think your queen is manipulating you. She's making you feel jealous and like she is cheating because she WANTS you to be DOMINANT. She wants you to step up and take control. It's obviously a turn on. She's not doing anything. She just wants to see your reaction, which is a display of masculine power.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Vega
neophyte
neophyte

CJDS wrote:What Lewk said, you need to check if she's agree to only have you as her man upon summoning/conjuring, either with her or with conjurer. As what we feel is saddening might be normal for succubus (like having multiple partners)

You have other succubus and cambion, yet you feel agitated if your 'queen' have relation with other 'males' (without proof to boot, just hunch). It sounds kinda unfair if say you have multiple spirit lovers yet she is forbade from doing so.

Trust me i do give her credit i thank her everytime for choosing me as her partner. but if anything her and my harem succubus made me this way. one time i said the i was okay with her being with other partners and stuff and she didnt like what i said i had a vision of her annoyed face when i said that like she didnt want anyone else she just wanted be with me and me alone and the was 3 months after i got her. now back there i was in terrible spot
I was going through a depression and all wanted was her and the rest of the keep to myself. and she undertood but because her energy was too strong for me i always though she was doing something behind my back i never really pay much attention to it until until the feeling became unbearable that i finally decided to ask her what was going on and how to fix it.
And also before i got her i told the seller what i wanted but me i always wanted many wifes so IR life depending on where u live is almost impossible so to me this is my way of having many wives

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Regholdain wrote:So, I have a couple of comments.

First, a living entity succubus still needs to feed on sexual energy, and depending on who conjures they may ensure the entity has a source of sexual energy before binding them to you. This is a safety precaution, as a ravenous succubus is a REALLY dangerous thing to keep around. This is not the same as a succubus spirit, which is a deceased succubus and no longer needs to feed.

Second, exclusivity and jealousy are human emotions, primarily. This is not natural for most species in our realm, and my experience suggests it is definitely not normal elsewhere. With succubus it definitely is not the norm. So, learn to let these emotions of possession concerning your queen go - she needs a feeding source, and that cannot always be you. (And trust me, you don't want it to be.)

Third, based on what you describe i actually think your queen is manipulating you. She's making you feel jealous and like she is cheating because she WANTS you to be DOMINANT. She wants you to step up and take control. It's obviously a turn on. She's not doing anything. She just wants to see your reaction, which is a display of masculine power.

Ahh you might be right because she herself told me the if i everwanted something to be done i needed to put powers behind my words. witch before i didnt have before i was shy and lact self confidence but now i feel strong and my attitude and confidence changed for the better. and My ambition Also grew and if anything i dont feel drain from her or my harem succubus. i ask my harem succubus where does she get her energy from and she reply by saying she gets it from the dream realm and nature and some of it from me and her interaction are way stronger them My queen cuz i would have a straight week of constant pleasure from my harem succubus and i dont feel drain at all.

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

CJDS wrote:What Lewk said, you need to check if she's agree to only have you as her man upon summoning/conjuring, either with her or with conjurer. As what we feel is saddening might be normal for succubus (like having multiple partners)

Yeah ill ask her

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Vega wrote:
Regholdain wrote:So, I have a couple of comments.

Ahh you might be right because she herself told me the if i everwanted something to be done i needed to put powers behind my words. witch before i didnt have before i was shy and lact self confidence but now i feel strong and my attitude and confidence changed for the better. and My ambition Also grew and if anything i dont feel drain from her or my harem succubus. i ask my harem succubus where does she get her energy from and she reply by saying she gets it from the dream realm and nature and some of it from me and her interaction are way stronger them My queen cuz i would have a straight week of constant pleasure from my harem succubus and i dont feel drain at all.
Actually i retract what i said i dont think she was Manipulating me at all. we went through alot together and she does notthing but to show me cares i do know it was because of her energy. and also she Came from lilith trasure tarven and i trust lilith and i know she would match someone who would do the to me. also i have 7 different spirit and among them are 2 angels and 1 is in extremely Loyal and loving Djinn they know my attitude and how i'm if there was something of this nature happening they woulda told me i had time to meditate on this i know the she wanted me to have a strong will but i know for fact the she wasnt play with my feeling one thing i do agree with you is letting those emotions go

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Vega wrote: ...before i was shy and lact self confidence but now i feel strong and my attitude and confidence changed for the better. and My ambition Also grew and if anything i dont feel drain from her or my harem succubus. i ask my harem succubus where does she get her energy from and she reply by saying she gets it from the dream realm and nature and some of it from me...
Might be unnecessary but beware if you experiencing behaviour/attitude change. Make sure this won't make you easily annoyed or sensitive from others (for example, your baseless jealousy that annoys you now while before you said you were fine with it) Keep checking yourself to be sure you're capable of handling your spirits and not the other way around.

I prefer this idea rather than the idea of succubus only able to feed on human. It sounds weird if human that just seen as 'food source' for succubus, yet succubus said to be able to fall in love with human, ain't no way you will love your 'food' romantically (just self thinking, feel free to bash)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”