Nuclear energy : good or bad for spirits?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I was watching the other day a documentary on Tchernobyl and i was wondering if it was toxic for spirits too?

As it is toxic for alive beings , would it be possible that spirits use this energy to fuel themselves or it is "toxic" for them too?

If it's not toxic , then it is more powerful than regulat energy like sun etc...?

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

For land spirits, it would probably be the worst thing they could ever experience. It's so much a force of destruction that it obliterates everything they're attached to. For the dead, who knows?

Perhaps even at a distance it's beneficial for some spirits. For example, the sun is a massive source of nuclear energy, and the earth is constantly bombarded by its radiation. We get a small amount of it that gets through the atmosphere. Many spirits are aligned with the sun and take energy from the sun.

But being too close to a destructive force can't be good for any of them. It'd be like a plant heading into the sun rather than reaping the benefits of its filtered radiation.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Nuclear energy it depends, most know how to convert energy even the earth can convert energy to usable energy for itself hence the leylines. It’s just a matter of asking them personally if they know how.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Nature spirits that have a close tie to nature, the land and a particular location and guard it or help maintain it would be extremely adversely affected by toxic pollution or mechanical destruction of it.

An occult author I respect once said that the classical greek view of good and evil was not so much of a battle between opposing forces but more of things being in the wrong place. So nuclear fusion or radiation in outer space is in its right place. Nuclear pollution in nature is definitely not natural, not in the right place and is very very harmful to all forms of life - so yes, the spirits would be very unhappy to put it mildly, I'd say.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
james145
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: shrek
If I could be anything, I would be...: shrek
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: shrek

usually good depending on what your working with

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:10 pm Nature spirits that have a close tie to nature, the land and a particular location and guard it or help maintain it would be extremely adversely affected by toxic pollution or mechanical destruction of it.

An occult author I respect once said that the classical greek view of good and evil was not so much of a battle between opposing forces but more of things being in the wrong place. So nuclear fusion or radiation in outer space is in its right place. Nuclear pollution in nature is definitely not natural, not in the right place and is very very harmful to all forms of life - so yes, the spirits would be very unhappy to put it mildly, I'd say.
And by the same token extraterrestrial spirits (think lunar, nebula, and star angels) exist amidst all of that radiation. So they will suffer from no ill effects and theoretically may benefit from it.

On a side note one of my Fae is shaking her head- indicating that it would be very bad for them. The frequency is too high-at least that's what I get from the image she's sending me. Which is surprising as I would've thought that the radioactive particles would be more harmful.

Now excuse me while I go off and do a deep dive into nuclear chemistry. I can post anything I find useful if anyone is interested.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:59 pm
Lewk wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:10 pm Nature spirits that have a close tie to nature, the land and a particular location and guard it or help maintain it would be extremely adversely affected by toxic pollution or mechanical destruction of it.

And by the same token extraterrestrial spirits (think lunar, nebula, and star angels) exist amidst all of that radiation. So they will suffer from no ill effects and theoretically may benefit from it.

On a side note one of my Fae is shaking her head- indicating that it would be very bad for them. The frequency is too high-at least that's what I get from the image she's sending me. Which is surprising as I would've thought that the radioactive particles would be more harmful.

Now excuse me while I go off and do a deep dive into nuclear chemistry. I can post anything I find useful if anyone is interested.
The reaction of your fae is interesting.

I tend to think it would be at least upsetting for a guardian spirit to find their bit of nature spoiled by human-caused nuclear radiation, which will harm all forms of life there.

I don't think such a spirit will be injured, in the way life forms on this material plane are. But they may find un-natural radiation strongly unpleasant.

In the centre of the Earth there's a lot of strong radiation (natural). And in some areas the geology is such that (natural) radon gas (from uranium) seeps up into people's homes - it is very harmful at certain levels.

I knew an expert on radiation 25 years ago. He wrote a book on the dangers of low level radiation. I was at a meeting with him once when he debated this with the UK's atomic energy company, British Nuclear Fuels. And I was in Vienna with him when he went to discuss his findings with the UN's IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency). He went on to advise the Irish government on radiation in the Irish Sea from Sellafield power station.

Anyway, none of that makes me an expert. But I remember him talking about the difference between the danger from background radiation levels and from ingested radioactive particles, which affect the body's biochemistry in a different way and can arguably be more dangerous at very low levels than the nuclear industry and scientists in that field accept.

So: yes, I agree particles can be very dangerous but background levels of radiation are too...for humans and other life forms on Earth.

I guess it depends on the spirit as to how strongly they feel affected by human-created nuclear radiation.

find it again.
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you Lewk your response prompted me to ask my other Fae. The one that was shaking her head is a Flower Faery, so I guess by nature they are a bit more delicate. One of my other Fae- and Icelandic Faery- is basically saying that a nuclear meltdown is not a big deal for her. But then again her home is near that un-spellable and un-pronouncable volcano that erupted a few years back. I also have an Oak Faery who thinks it would be bad for her but she would recover...in time.

In my internet travels I came across an interesting article from the BBC. It talks about how plants have adapted to life after Chernobyl.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thanks. That's an interesting article.
:)

find it again.
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

8)) You're welcome!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”