Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:
Aryan wrote:
Rungr wrote:I'd say start with partial projection and work your way to full projection, partial projection is when you are aware of your physical surroundings and your surroundings in your projection, or you can start with learning lucid dreaming and use it as a catalyst to project.

Personally, I started with physical projection, projecting my energy body onto the physical plane we live on because you have to have your energy adjust to being further out from your physical body each time, like gaining endurance so your projection lasts longer. When I got further I went into astral/mental projection to work on my disconnecting and such, then moved onto etheric projection.

So basically, start small and work your way up because the further you go out in a short time the harder it is to remember and the projection often doesn't last long.
Can u pls tell me how u do it...atleast the basics so i could start it
The way I personally do it at least when I started out was mostly getting into a partial meditative state, when I say partial is because in this state my focus is on my energy body because when you're projecting you're basically projecting an energy body out so I focus on moving my limbs without moving my physical limbs, when doing this it causes me to move my energy body's limbs instead, I started slow and exercised my clairs to try and perceive my energy body, seeing my arms, legs, etc.
So u just have to imagine yourself moving?...and where shall.u imagine u r moving..what place?..how is it like?
And thank u!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote:
Rungr wrote:
Aryan wrote:
Rungr wrote:I'd say start with partial projection and work your way to full projection, partial projection is when you are aware of your physical surroundings and your surroundings in your projection, or you can start with learning lucid dreaming and use it as a catalyst to project.

Personally, I started with physical projection, projecting my energy body onto the physical plane we live on because you have to have your energy adjust to being further out from your physical body each time, like gaining endurance so your projection lasts longer. When I got further I went into astral/mental projection to work on my disconnecting and such, then moved onto etheric projection.

So basically, start small and work your way up because the further you go out in a short time the harder it is to remember and the projection often doesn't last long.
Can u pls tell me how u do it...atleast the basics so i could start it
The way I personally do it at least when I started out was mostly getting into a partial meditative state, when I say partial is because in this state my focus is on my energy body because when you're projecting you're basically projecting an energy body out so I focus on moving my limbs without moving my physical limbs, when doing this it causes me to move my energy body's limbs instead, I started slow and exercised my clairs to try and perceive my energy body, seeing my arms, legs, etc.
So u just have to imagine yourself moving?...and where shall.u imagine u r moving..what place?..how is it like?
And thank u!
No not imagining, it’s will and intent because imagine can lead to delusion, you’re basically focusing on your energy body to move around, you’re projecting your energy out into forming a energy body and projecting part of your consciousness into it.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Aryan wrote: So u just have to imagine yourself moving?...and where shall.u imagine u r moving..what place?..how is it like?
And thank u!
Well, as Rungr said, the place is close. Just see yourself standing up in the room you are in. Walk around there, try looking at things, touching them, feeling them, smelling them and so on.

But you should probably smaller. Sit down, focus on your hand and when you feel your hand and only your hand, focus on a finger. When you feel the finger then you try moving it without moving it. Lift your finger up without physically moving that finger.

Try that with all your fingers. When you have that down, do the same with your hand, then your arm, them both arms and work yourself up to moving your body.
The most important part is feeling it, not imagining it.

Although visualization can help with that, it's better if you let it happen than imagining it because if you expect or hope it works, you can end up purely imagining stuff-

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Aryan wrote: So u just have to imagine yourself moving?...and where shall.u imagine u r moving..what place?..how is it like?
And thank u!
Well, as Rungr said, the place is close. Just see yourself standing up in the room you are in. Walk around there, try looking at things, touching them, feeling them, smelling them and so on.

But you should probably smaller. Sit down, focus on your hand and when you feel your hand and only your hand, focus on a finger. When you feel the finger then you try moving it without moving it. Lift your finger up without physically moving that finger.

Try that with all your fingers. When you have that down, do the same with your hand, then your arm, them both arms and work yourself up to moving your body.
The most important part is feeling it, not imagining it.

Although visualization can help with that, it's better if you let it happen than imagining it because if you expect or hope it works, you can end up purely imagining stuff-
Basically this yeah, I started with fingers, hands, toes, feet and worked up to entire body to a point I could see my physical body from my projection. Leave all expectations behind because most fail due to having great expectations of what they’re going to perceive things as.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Ohh....gotchaa!..will try it!....one thing..u said start moving your finger first...so..i have to do that with my eyes open or closed?

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I would suggest closed first, as you get better sometimes you’ll be able to with your eyes open.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Aryan wrote:Ohh....gotchaa!..will try it!....one thing..u said start moving your finger first...so..i have to do that with my eyes open or closed?
Whatever works for you, we're working on feeling it, you can do that with eyes open or eyes closed.
Although it might help to close your eyes so you can focus better on the sensation instead of having an additional sense you have to focus on too.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Alright!..thanks a lot guys!

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote: So u just have to imagine yourself moving?
That link I posted actually discusses this : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HunniBunz
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don't have one yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet
Zodiac:

I just want to say thank you for all this replies and very interesting tips given by many of you ! I have recently found more tips that trying to work with through youtuber's , but found visualization can be a "trap" when trying to train for A. P. When in making attempts so far I have found myself drifting of to light sleep as I'm trying to just clear mind and allow myself just be while listening to binaural beats .
But I feel that when you try to rope visualization or any kind it's easy to drift off to dream state as I've done many times . I like what @Aprophis mentioned regarding " ..
But you should probably smaller. Sit down, focus on your hand and when you feel your hand and only your hand, focus on a finger. When you feel the finger then you try moving it without moving it. Lift your finger up without physically moving that finger."
And @Rungr "...No not imagining, it’s will and intent because imagine can lead to delusion, you’re basically focusing on your energy body to move around, you’re projecting your energy out into forming a energy body and projecting part of your consciousness into it."
Also I have not known about wake A.P. that is something that is interesting to learn . It helps a bunch to read what others did to find the right way to A.P. for them . Can't wait to start to Astral Travel ! 0:)

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”