Has anyone worked with the immortal Selene?

Dwej
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: An angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know it.

Hi,

I have been thinking about getting a binding of Selene. I have many reasons for wanting to bind with this particular immortal but it stems from an unusual experience I had as a teen.

As a teen I believe I had a visit from her in the form of a telepathic conversation. Needless say I used to wander some of the most dangerous parts of my city at night and always felt protected. Anytime I was out I would look up at the moon and I felt protected. To this day I still fell that protection when I look up at the moon. It feels weaker than it did when I was a teen.

Well many of the things we discussed on that one conversation came true. So I came to feel that she was one of my guardian spirits. So since I was never able to make telepathic contact with her again I want to do a binding to be able to get that back and restrengthen the bound we once had.

Is this a common thing people do or would I be wasting my time energy?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi. Welcome to this forum :)

I've not worked with Selene. But you would be able to explain your reasons for wanting a binding of her to the conjurer/seller. And Creepy Hollows do bindings of her. See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... GREEK.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Would suggest to not jump to conclusions right away. Have you do your own throughout research about Selene?

As to be cautious, there are other immortals that is moon based, and there are spirits posing as 1 too, many possibilities.

Dwej
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: An angel
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know it.

Have done much research on Selene from the time this happened over twenty years go, even until today. I have even researched other moon deities but none felt right. I am highly empathic in nature and every other moon deity felt just off.

As for why I want a binding with Selene would be to ask for her protection and guidance.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Dwej wrote:Have done much research on Selene from the time this happened over twenty years go, even until today. I have even researched other moon deities but none felt right. I am highly empathic in nature and every other moon deity felt just off.

As for why I want a binding with Selene would be to ask for her protection and guidance.
Hello,
Then the only way to know, is to get the Selene immortal binding. Do let us know your experiences after the binding.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I would say try contacting her outside of spending money and if successful then you will have experience with her rather than blind faith that another can connect you to her. My experience with her has been more natural contact than shop based contact. Which usually all the keeps I have I had gained experience with the race prior so I could confirm for myself if it was legitimate or not along with an outside review from other energy workers but that's different.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

One more option is to ask for psychic reading from the conjurer : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Hi Dwej!

I found your post and the name immediately caught my eye so I decided I'd better take a look at it.

Personally I've experienced something similar of my own when it comes to her and getting along and just as you are right now wondering if you should get a binding or not I felt it too once, so if you feel the urge behind a calling in your heart go for it.

From my personal experience I can say that Selene is too much of a sweetheart so working with her is amazing. I feel like I've made a great friend. She has been with me through hard times and sometimes she would just drop by and stay with me for a while. Some other times she would just drop by in a dream or maybe just a random thought during the day.

She claims that we have past live ties together and that is why the mixed feelings show up from time to time but I can tell you that it is possible to regain a certain bond with her after some time, just don't expect that it would work right away.

Moon based spirits are all great. I keep a few myself but somehow Selene has managed to get a hold of a special place in my heart and I feel that she's a bit different than the rest of the immortals I've met and encountered. If you want to work with her and be around her and gain some knowledge and wisdom, I think that you both will find yourselves enjoying enriching and enjoyable experiences.

Best of wishes!

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Return to “Immortals”