You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Okay, I understand completely why the succubi and incubi are dark arts.

What I don't understand is what makes a nympho white arts.

It sounds like they enjoy sex as much as the succubi and inccubi do and from I have gathered in reading stories on here it's not like they are not afraid to take charge of things either.

So, yes what is the defining aspect for "white arts" here since they seem just as... er "playful" as their darker counter parts here.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

They are white arts because they are literally incapable of hurting you-they can smile, tell you how great you are, and give you wonderful kisses, but they cannot do anything that would give you bad karma or injure you.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Okay, I think I understand on a quick side can succubi awaken darker energies within you by chance?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Bartlebee wrote:They are white arts because they are literally incapable of hurting you-they can smile, tell you how great you are, and give you wonderful kisses, but they cannot do anything that would give you bad karma or injure you.
Why are they incapable? do they lack free will?

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:Okay, I think I understand on a quick side can succubi awaken darker energies within you by chance?
Well not everyone has dark energy, and usually it wouldn't need to be awakened unless there was a seal that kept it hidden, but in that case, then yeah they could but not because they are succubus/incubus but because they could possibly know how to find it and break it.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Let me rephrase my question. can they awaken the darker NATURE within someone?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

1ey Sometimes it is not easy to get a definitive logically pure answer to some questions. But what I've gathered from being a member of this forum is that, roughly speaking, it's not the actions of a person or spirit that define their nature as being White or Dark. It is their inherent nature that is White or Dark.

- White Arts energy is a Thing and Dark Arts Energy is a Thing. A spirit that is White Arts does have WA energy.

- A human being gets classified under CH terms as DA but I am a living human and I can access both WA energy and DA energy. Indeed many of us here probably do.

- Sex itself isn't automatically DA or WA.

- In my opinion a WA or light natured sexual spirit is not going to open their keeper to DA energy. But we can open ourselves to that.

I hope some of that is useful. I guess in a way it's more about getting to grips with what the spirits are like, rather than imposing what our expectations of them are.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I feel its necessary to also point out that there are different types of Ubi and Nymphos (amongst other beings). For example I have a male Nympho who is quite DA, and I've seen Ubi who are more on the precipice of GA to WA if anything else. This is based on factors like where they come from, what their personal values are, etc.

So keep in mind which Conjurer deals with which when/if you're purchasing a being. Usually they announce the Arts they are in the description but if they don't, it's best to ask in advance if you're adverse to working with a certain kind of being.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Conjurer is important yep.. I think CH only deals in WA nymphos, really.
CH classifies WA as those who can "never cause any form of harm" and having positive energy, and so of course that's their classification on them on their site.
Like.. Billy from The Pagan Shop also conjures WA nymphos but he also conjures underworld nymphos and they have dark energy.

Can they awaken darker nature in someone ... I would think so. Or maybe amplify it more, is what I think. Dark energy is not positive or negative to me, and so I don't want to repeat what everyone else has said already (sex also not being negative or positive to me either) - I think with any dark arts spirit or being, that's pretty much something you can expect, or something that can happen while keeping one.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

In short, it is not a nympho's sexual nature or a succubus's sexual nature that makes them White or Dark Arts.

Rather, it has to do with the origin of the species in the spiritual realm and their base nature.

CH's nymphos are White Arts because they are positive energy beings interested only in your best interests and pleasure. Unless roleplaying, they will never be aggressive, mean or sadistic - unless you are into that sexually. And even so they would never take it to an extreme that causes harm. It's simply not in their nature.

CH's succubus are Dark Arts because they have no qualms pushing your limits, being as negative as they are positive, and even will manipulate you to get their way. They'll push against your rules, challenge your ethics. Or they'll be sweet and divine. Where a nympho will always come from a place of love and happiness, a succubus can be moody and shifty.

The difference is quite literally in their "DNA".

Their interest in sex has zero to do with it.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”