Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Hey all,

I got a Visp as part of a freebie from my wish list. Living entities were not on my radar. Being new to Spirit Keeping I am looking for any tips. I have read the Living Entities form. I am trying to connect with the spirits I have and it is going just alright. I will meditate with “T” but what else. I have no idea of why a Visp wants to work with me. Do you task them? Do you meditate and they do what they do?
I am totally unprepared for a Living Entity let alone a Visp.
Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Thank you all in advance

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I would suggest to you read the beginners/newbies, spirit keeping and spirit tasking section of the forums.

From the CH listing, it says visp chooses keepers that can help themselves, and to them they give blessings in many areas. So I guess you have to put some effort in your bonding with the living entity. Do read about bonding through search bar, lots of topic there, to inspire you. Good luck

topic48172.html

topic52671-90.html?hilit=Start%20commun ... %20spirits

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

For the most part Living Entities are a bit different since they have lives of their own in their realms - friends, families, etc., just like you. Their energy may change also as they are also aging and experiencing their form of life changes, just like you would be.

Due to that, they may or may not seem as responsive at all times. Otherwise, you can treat them just as you would a spirit, which is to say as any new friend. I would say the same bonding and interaction recommendations as you find about spirits would apply to living entities.

I am not too certain about tasking them. That seems specifically spirit-oriented. However, it doesn't hurt to tell them some things you'd love help with and see what they are able to do.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Living Entities”