Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Are there god vampires?or are they another name for king or royal vampires?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

A vampire worshipped as a god or a vampiric god like Aset and Set. However possibly depend on the conjurer’s personal definition.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This really depends on the type of vampire and their culture. The short answer is that yes, royal vampires exist and there are God tier vampires, but if you're seeking that sort of vampire you'll have to seek a Conjurer that custom conjures those types of beings--- assuming you can't conjure them yourself. You can find sellers in the seller review section who do custom conjures such as "Royal or God Pairs", "Daemons", and whatnot with the option to ask for a "Vampire" type

If you're asking about Gods in general, there are a few gods related to vampires through lore, such as Nyx or Lilith.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
nina
active contributor
active contributor

I did purchase custom conjuration of god or custom level vampire . The seller mentioned that conjuration is complete for God level vampire and that binding will be done on Wednesday. From their description of the Vampire that came through the conjuration it sounded like any other regular Sanguine vampire I have read about. So for more info on this conjuration I’ll definitely ask the seller ,,, but I would like to know what is God “level” vampire from the masses here :) if they know about this

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

nina wrote:I did purchase custom conjuration of god or custom level vampire . The seller mentioned that conjuration is complete for God level vampire and that binding will be done on Wednesday. From their description of the Vampire that came through the conjuration it sounded like any other regular Sanguine vampire I have read about. So for more info on this conjuration I’ll definitely ask the seller ,,, but I would like to know what is God “level” vampire from the masses here :) if they know about this
You really can't define it due to how varied it would be from conjurer to conjurer, so the best and most reliable information will be from the conjurer. You should ask them to define what the difference is, and what that difference offers.

I can only hazard a guess that it's a vampire who is much more knowledgeable, skilled, recognized, and possibly worshipped in some fashion?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

In my opinion the use of god level anything sounds like a advertisement lol. However, logically speaking outside of the race of gods people can be worshipped as titled Gods, doesn’t make them real born gods but it does make them the “level” of a God.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Ishvala wrote:
nina wrote:I did purchase custom conjuration of god or custom level vampire . The seller mentioned that conjuration is complete for God level vampire and that binding will be done on Wednesday. From their description of the Vampire that came through the conjuration it sounded like any other regular Sanguine vampire I have read about. So for more info on this conjuration I’ll definitely ask the seller ,,, but I would like to know what is God “level” vampire from the masses here :) if they know about this
You really can't define it due to how varied it would be from conjurer to conjurer, so the best and most reliable information will be from the conjurer. You should ask them to define what the difference is, and what that difference offers.

I can only hazard a guess that it's a vampire who is much more knowledgeable, skilled, recognized, and possibly worshipped in some fashion?
This is what I thought also , but there are no specialities from what I see in their regular vampire listings ..at least from their reading of the vampire that was conjured... gah ,,,, now I feel I should have clearly asked them what is the difference before making the purchase . But this was a custom one ... The binding costed about 6 times more than the regular vampire binding ..

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Rungr wrote:In my opinion the use of god level anything sounds like a advertisement lol. However, logically speaking outside of the race of gods people can be worshipped as titled Gods, doesn’t make them real born gods but it does make them the “level” of a God.
Yaa I get that ... I need to ask them what is different in this conjuration from the regular vampire one ... coz the readings don’t say anything special ... it seemed as if since I kept asking for the update and since they mentioned they will complete it a week back they did something in a hurry and gave the vampire that came up or else they did the reading in a hurry so they didn’t get much information.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

They also said that they will do a complimentary ritual to align our energies to make our bonding easier , as a thank you for waiting ...... hmmmm .... I wonder what that is...

Return to “Vampire”