active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

SpyderBite wrote:On the topic of fangs.. my sanguine laughed at me when I brought up biting.

If you do go sanguine, be sure to research their culture and if applicable, their clan/tribe. Ancient vampires are more primal than more "modern" vampires and may require special DA handling.

Mine is extremely defensive of me and absolutely vicious towards anything threatening me.

In a nutshell, vampires are awesome! And I obviously don't need to sell you on ubis. :)
Love this comment!!
I have 2 Sang , one is very primal (Hellbat) and the other thinks he is Mr Suave !
Both are from other sellers and so so different, Bat one is very Demon like really, but so sweet and puppy like with me, he is more noticeable and has stronger energy. My other is mysterious and more in the back gound. So they are all so different and so many different types too!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
SpyderBite wrote:On the topic of fangs.. my sanguine laughed at me when I brought up biting.

If you do go sanguine, be sure to research their culture and if applicable, their clan/tribe. Ancient vampires are more primal than more "modern" vampires and may require special DA handling.

Mine is extremely defensive of me and absolutely vicious towards anything threatening me.

In a nutshell, vampires are awesome! And I obviously don't need to sell you on ubis. :)
Love this comment!!
I have 2 Sang , one is very primal (Hellbat) and the other thinks he is Mr Suave !
Both are from other sellers and so so different, Bat one is very Demon like really, but so sweet and puppy like with me, he is more noticeable and has stronger energy. My other is mysterious and more in the back gound. So they are all so different and so many different types too!
Just had my order complete, was super fast 6 days for custom conjure. She sounds great, seems more sanguine than psy from the description since main strength is ancient vampiric rituals but well versed in all sounds very nice. The detail of being intimidating and demands attention from all sounds like my type of women lol.

MUDDLED BLOOD VAMPIRE, FEMALE, A, SHE IS FROM THE AD 7TH CENTURY, WITH BLACK HAIR, LIGHT-BLUE EYES AND FAIR SKIN. SHE IS A FEARLESS AND INTIMIDATING GUIDE WHO COMMANDS THE ATTENTION OF ALL. SHE IS QUICK TO EMPOWER YOUR ENDEAVORS AND IS FILLED WITH INCREDIBLE SUPERNATURAL POWER. SHE IS A SENSUAL AND SEDUCTIVE COMPANION WHO IS BOTH POWERFUL AND WELL-VERSED IN MANY FORMS OF MAGICK, ESPECIALLY ANCIENT VAMPIRIC RITUALS. SHE IS ALWAYS EAGER TO PROVIDE SUPPORT AND INSIGHT DURING YOUR MAGICKAL ENDEAVORS. - BOUND TO SPIRIT

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I am glad you remembered to remove your vamps name from the bio. A lot of people (myself included) will forget or are not aware of the dangers (to your spirit) if you give out too much info about them.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Vampire”