Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Hello,

I ordered my first vampire as I heard they help strengthen psychic abilities and spirit communication. Was looking also for teachings of energy work/manipulation/and energy vampirism.

I was tore between psy and sang, I figured psy would be a better fit for my above statement but sang have those fangs and I wouldn’t mind being bitten, heard also sang better for magic and ritual learning.

I was going to order both but I like a small family for now as I am still bonding with my current family so I ended up selecting a muddled blood to get the benefit from both sides. The ash custom dark vampire. Also that listing, ash’s dark vampires, only had muddled/sang unless I went with the other custom conjure that has psy but I assume its a less dark vampire, so that sealed the choice.

Was considering today maybe just go with sang and get psy at later time, not sure. I put in notes to opt for sang if better fit and looking for all the criteria in the first paragraph.

Any suggestions for this newbie to spirits and never had vampire? All I have are three succubus and some protection spirits. My senses are not open yet so hoping vampire help get me there faster.

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I heard Elder vamp has both Psy and Sanguine abilities... They are ancient vampires from which all other vampires descended from. I recently placed an order for a Custom Toschka Vampire from CH. They have options like Elder/Rare/Ancient which are more expensive Than Youth.. . I think these refers to the Age of the vampires .... The more older they are the more Magic and abilities they would have Mastered... In any case put what you require in your Notes so they would get you the best fit as per what you are looking for.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This listing has psy as an option : p
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/powerful ... irits.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:This listing has psy as an option : p
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/powerful ... irits.html
Yes I saw that one.

I will eventually get the psy from that listing, also do a sang from tosh, and have muddled from the dark vampire listing I picked first, get feel from both sides with the muddled.

Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Sallier entity - CH - C
Volkh - CH
Vampire psy - CH - H
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There isn't really any suggestions or tips I can give to you. Even as they're vampires, they're still spirits. Respect them, make sure they know your house rules or any boundaries you have, etc. Treat them how you've been treating the rest of your family. Keep an open mind for them as they may manifest in ways that you haven't expected.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:There isn't really any suggestions or tips I can give to you. Even as they're vampires, they're still spirits. Respect them, make sure they know your house rules or any boundaries you have, etc. Treat them how you've been treating the rest of your family. Keep an open mind for them as they may manifest in ways that you haven't expected.
Okay thanks.

Do you think a muddled vampire would be a good fit for a first vampire and me also new to spirit keeping?

Seems sanguine are more popular and I was first considering psy to help with my psychic development and decided on muddled. Can a muddled, if I put in notes my request what I am looking for, offer same that a psy can?

Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Sallier entity - CH - C
Volkh - CH
Vampire psy - CH - H
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

On the topic of fangs.. my sanguine laughed at me when I brought up biting.

If you do go sanguine, be sure to research their culture and if applicable, their clan/tribe. Ancient vampires are more primal than more "modern" vampires and may require special DA handling.

Mine is extremely defensive of me and absolutely vicious towards anything threatening me.

In a nutshell, vampires are awesome! And I obviously don't need to sell you on ubis. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Rumonice wrote:
featheredstar wrote:There isn't really any suggestions or tips I can give to you. Even as they're vampires, they're still spirits. Respect them, make sure they know your house rules or any boundaries you have, etc. Treat them how you've been treating the rest of your family. Keep an open mind for them as they may manifest in ways that you haven't expected.
Okay thanks.

Do you think a muddled vampire would be a good fit for a first vampire and me also new to spirit keeping?

Seems sanguine are more popular and I was first considering psy to help with my psychic development and decided on muddled. Can a muddled, if I put in notes my request what I am looking for, offer same that a psy can?
I'm not too familiar of muddled vampires. I have 2 sang and 2 psy, and only in this thread have I heard of muddled vampire spirits. I'm sure they'll find you someone who fits what you need. You could leave open the conjuration too to include psy and sanguine vampires instead of just muddled, as there might be a sang or a psy vampire that suits your needs too. I'd say go for it and see what happens, if you're feeling that's the direction you want to take.

But with you being new to spirit keeping, my first sang vampire was 4th or 5th to my Keep, and she was my first DA spirit. A reverse adoption she came through for. So as long as you have your rules up and make sure that your vampire knows to follow them, I see no issue in a vampire being for a new keeper :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:
Rumonice wrote:
Okay thanks.

I'm not too familiar of muddled vampires. I have 2 sang and 2 psy, and only in this thread have I heard of muddled vampire spirits. I'm sure they'll find you someone who fits what you need. You could leave open the conjuration too to include psy and sanguine vampires instead of just muddled, as there might be a sang or a psy vampire that suits your needs too. I'd say go for it and see what happens, if you're feeling that's the direction you want to take.

But with you being new to spirit keeping, my first sang vampire was 4th or 5th to my Keep, and she was my first DA spirit. A reverse adoption she came through for. So as long as you have your rules up and make sure that your vampire knows to follow them, I see no issue in a vampire being for a new keeper :)

I felt drawn to this listing
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

but doesn’t have psy as option, only muddled or sang. I picked muddled so will have psy traits. not sure on tribe or if ancient since Ash will find me match.

Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Sallier entity - CH - C
Volkh - CH
Vampire psy - CH - H
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Rumonice wrote: but doesn’t have psy as option, only muddled or sang. I picked muddled so will have psy traits. not sure on tribe or if ancient since Ash will find me match.
I meant that you should research their clan/tribe/culture after you discover their affiliation. Before I did the research on my sanguine's affiliations and traditions associated with them.. I received a very strong hair pull when I went to wipe the blood from a paper cut on my jeans. Turned out it is really bad joo joo in the part of the world where she spent her life to get blood on one's clothing. They would have to burn them immediately. *shrugs*

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Vampire”