neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I saw that my volkh binding was complete on the CH shop.

Then I get home and get ready to step into the backyard when, lo and behold, in the center of a lawn sits this beautiful hawk! And its not like I live in the countryside! I've never seen a hawk at my home before, let alone straight out in front of me on the ground.

Well, I didn't go out, because a dog was following me out. Plus I stepped away to get my phone to take a picture. Of course it was gone in an instant, but as I worked on the lawn I did hear a hawk-like screeching in the air nearby.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well daym : D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That is awesome! It's always such a beautiful experience when spirits reach out to you & give you a sign they are there and ready for action.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Raavak wrote:I saw that my volkh binding was complete on the CH shop.

Then I get home and get ready to step into the backyard when, lo and behold, in the center of a lawn sits this beautiful hawk! And its not like I live in the countryside! I've never seen a hawk at my home before, let alone straight out in front of me on the ground.

Well, I didn't go out, because a dog was following me out. Plus I stepped away to get my phone to take a picture. Of course it was gone in an instant, but as I worked on the lawn I did hear a hawk-like screeching in the air nearby.
Hello,
Awesome sighting, that too after completion of orders. I hope you'll update us on your experiences with your keep soon.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Nothing new to report so far, but as I was coming home a big, beautiful storm front was coming in. I read on this forum that some people's volkh's love storms so I was talking to it. But it turned out to not be much more than some rain (and its still raining 15 hours later). I didn't notice any volkhish activity unfortunately, but I was huddled down staying dry (and nursing a cold).

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”