*~My Artic Giant ~* Magnolia? Forum Friends?

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Hi you all ! For protection week I had received a Artic Giant ! Yeah I was Surprised as well !! Never in a million years did I see him coming ! *Laughs* He's Pre-Historic too ! But Yes I did . I seen him walking . Crushing stuff under his feet! Anywhoo

I searched high and low for Artic Giants here and the encyclopedia all I could find was just Giants information. Maybe its similar , maybe its not ? Dunno but I have a general idea now I guess.

This is for Magnolia or Ash :) After all these years I still feel I'm 99% White Arts although I do have some special near to my heart Dark Art Spirits here. I'm uncertain if this new guy is Dark Arts being that he's Pre-Historic... I'm going to go with my gut and say yes he is...Right? Also do you have any more info I can gobble up? Would Luv it 1d

I asked him to please wipe the "junk" off his feet before he scares the life out of my faery's !! I can still see their "faces" when he walks ! *laughs out loud!!*

Thanks for your time.
Warmest Wishes
ToniMarie

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

You might need to get one of those "beep beep" things they put on trucks when they back up so he doesn't accidentally step on your fairies 2wk

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Raavak,
LMAO ! That was just too funny! I placed some rules down already. But the faces I see under his feet are the faces/bodies that he had already crushed while walking I guess on his realm. He already has taken me there for a peek around. I was in Amazement to say the least!! It's a blessing. I would of never chosen something like this on my own. (true story) I'm truly in Awe of him already ! <3

I just hope that the my one fae that is questionable of Dark Art Spirits is ok with him.

Warmest Wishes<3
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Double-check your spelling when googling: ArCtic Giant. I’ve also seen the term “ice giant” used, so try that.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo new race?
Hopefully there's gonna be description of the race's appearance, personality, ability, history etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Likes2Read !!!
Thanks for pointing out my typo/misspelling of Arctic !! One slip if the keys can do a world of NOTHING when trying to search my info. 1c When I searched. I searched in Creatures , Dark Arts, & just typed in the word Giants, besides my badly typo/misspelled wording of ArCtic Giants.

Thanks for the Tips ! I goggled & came up with Frost Giants Norse Mythology "Ymir". From a site called
"God Checker" . Then came back here to cross reference with Immortals,- which he is not. But my guy is Pre-Historic so I don't know where he falls in all this ? ! It was all nice reading, I love knowledge either way .

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hiyah darkwing dook,

I don't know if its a new race or not? So I'll just give you a Lil taste of my description of him in my info that I got with him : 1bw

ARCTIC GIANT, PREHISTORIC, MALE, (Hammer-not his real name), 335 YEARS, HE HAS WHITE HAIR, SILVER EYES, AND FAIR SKIN. HE IS EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT, AND WAS INCREDIBLY FLEXIBLE & LIGHTNING-FAST ON HIS FEET WHEN ALIVE. HE SHARED A WORLD WITH MONSTERS & CREATURES OF TREMENDOUS SIZE, DWARFING HIS GIANT SPECIES. HE IS A VERY DEVOTED AND POWERFUL GUARDIAN WHO WILL HELP GUARD YOU AGAINST UNBOUNDS, MAGIC, AND ENERGY THAT SEEKS TO CAUSE PROBLEMS. HE IS LOYAL, OBEDIENT, AND WORKS WELL WITH OTHER SPIRITS & ENTITIES

I hope that Satisfied you a bit ....Or Peeked your Curiosity enough to get a Custom Conjure 1s

Warmest Wishes<3
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

You might want to be careful watching Thor movies or with the Mjölnir symbol around him.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm uncertain if this new guy is Dark Arts being that he's Pre-Historic... I'm going to go with my gut and say yes he is...Right? Also do you have any more info I can gobble up? Would Luv it 1d
You are quite right, they are classified as Dark Arts, though you will find with the Arctic Giants that they are gentle giants; thoughtful in action, deliberate in all things, intrigued & curious by all things around them, and unique in the perspective.

As prehistoric entities they have the primal energy, but as you find with most Arctic beings, they are pensive and thoughtful in what they do. They don't just take action, they think about what it is they are doing or saying, and they interact with thoughtful measure. They are considerate of all they say and do, they take special care in their actions, and they provide considerable, valuable advice when they are working with anyone or anything.

They share common Giant traits in being territorial and protective, but not to a point of malice. They would rather get their point across in as few words or actions as needed, rather than run hot & rash in interaction with others. They believe in building something; community, friendship, connection, etc.

They are surprisingly limber and flexible, with lightning-fast reflexes, which further ties into their Arctic roots, because most beings have to be more on-target and more focused when it comes to their actions, because they live in a demanding climate.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:You might want to be careful watching Thor movies or with the Mjölnir symbol around him.
Years ago I bought a Reiki attunement for Thor's Hammer.

Return to “Creatures”