you guys know any sellers who do soul bindings?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
berin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: no
Zodiac:

im hoping this right place to put thisbut im hoping to find any sellers who can do soul bindings for my succubus. can anyone point me to some of those sellers?

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Before taking such a huge leap, I might able to interest you to think it again. As in there is no way to undo this (AFAIK, but the world is a large place)

Are you sure soul binding is needed and really is what you guys wanted? And why? There's no need to answer this here if you think its personal reason, I just wanted to be sure that you fully understand what you wanted to do.

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

berin wrote:im hoping this right place to put thisbut im hoping to find any sellers who can do soul bindings for my succubus. can anyone point me to some of those sellers?
Chances are, you will not find one. Binding someone or something to your soul can affect it in major ways. It could actually cause problems with your next reincarnations and the like. I would actually suggest against this.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I would advise against this too.
There are such thing as very VERY few, experienced people who can do this and are capable, but they would say the same thing as me and others, they wouldn't do it either. And I've met such a person and chances are they wouldn't really have an online service. In fact that person has said the same as Kayori above haha. You don't want to mess with that.
You should look more into having the 3 Body bindings. Maybe that might be what you're going for?

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Conjuredspirits17
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cazdor

Think before you take any actions in your own life. There many people they will do it for money then your stuck with too many problems like having different natures, mood swings, craving for more and more Energy it will drive you nuts and it may also end up putting you in Metal Hospital. Soul Binding is like living with another person. You can do Energy binding that will be safe Options hope this helps :)

Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 60

Yeah I would suggest against this. The problem also is you may find someone who can do it, but is only interested in the paycheck and not your well being.

In the end it is ultimately your decision, however keep in mind that a Soul Binding can be problematic for both parties. Especially if down the road things no longer work out with your companion. Not saying it will not work out, but it is always best to cover all bases.

I would suggest if anything a binding to your spirit and make sure it is reversible.

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

My Shop Link: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

People really do seem for a long time to genuinely think binding to soul is very much not a good idea...you may find it useful to check out this info...

topic45825.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/protecti ... -soul.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
berin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: no
Zodiac:

darn

Darksummers
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canines
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't discovered it yet
Zodiac:

For those who are still intent on Binding like this, the only sellers I have found to do this so far is "The Black Witch Coven" and apparently a new seller altogether (named "Xaras Coven") since I wasn't able to find them with CH's Search Function.

Black Witch Coven's "Love Binding Spell" ($327): https://blackwitchcoven.com/product/tru ... ing-spell/

Xara's "Soft Love Binding" ($450-$500): https://hoodoolovecast.com/the-roots/ol ... odoo-magic

Xara's "Hard Love Binding" ($245?): https://hoodoolovecast.com/the-roots/ol ... ve-forever

I am sharing these because I feel like people should be warned with all the things that could possibly go wrong with a magickal practice, but in the end have the ultimate freedom in deciding their own path. I really don't know how "valid" the above sellers are, I am only basing it on the criteria of the ritual that you are looking for. There also may be other sellers out there that provide this service, but I haven't been able to find them yet. Good luck.

Finding Equilibrium between Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" and Lawrence Wilson's "The Path of the Warrior"
I am reading your thoughts - one post at a time

Return to “Seller Review”