Any ladies here have a live incubus companion?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

nina wrote:
SpyderBite wrote:Hey Nina.. I can't DM yet. So just giving you a heads up. One of my ubis told me this afternoon "he's dangerous. don't let her meet him". This was during a dream while napping and after I did my afternoon browsing and read your post.

Obviously this may not be related. Its a pretty big multiverse afterall. But I wouldn't feel right if I didn't at least mention it. :)
Omg ,, Thanks SpyderBite and your Ubi for the warning...
Could you please ask your Ubi which Incubi did he mean as dangerous? Because I feel pulled towards 2 of them - first is a King Incubus from Liliths treasure travern and the other is a demonic Incubus who is of the highest level that race can go, from removed by moderator.
Spirit reading is not allowed here 2an

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

CH Moderator wrote:[Spirit reading is not allowed here 2an
Oh ok, I thought this was different because Spiderbyte is asking his own spirit and I don't have the spirit in question with me yet.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Nienna wrote:
removed by moderator is a website where you can find very DA spirits/entities so be careful because you relatively new to SK ; just warning you about that
Yes Nienna, I saw that there are more darker entities in there. Some of them are very very dark to BA also I guess, and definitely many are scary for me at the moment. I have already a binding of a live werewolf from SS , binded to my ring for last 1 week and it is ok so far. I don't think he is very dark. But the demonic incubus could be very dark. But though Toni told me that they live by their own rules, she assured me that they will not harm anybody. But my first choice was the king incubus from Lilith who felt more reassuring on the entity manageability aspect.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

nina wrote:Does Realm mean Kingdom?
Mmm realm can mean kingdom or domain, or it can mean world or universe : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I had something typed up, and my browser ate it. Closed the tab, unable to recover the draft.

I'll re-work what I had--in Notepad, thank you--but for now, I do want to leave this here for you to ponder. It's a quote from Reiner Maria Rilke: "Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us."

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Johnny Seraph wrote:I had something typed up, and my browser ate it. Closed the tab, unable to recover the draft.

I'll re-work what I had--in Notepad, thank you--but for now, I do want to leave this here for you to ponder. It's a quote from Reiner Maria Rilke: "Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us."
Am not very good at deciphering poems so I googled and it looks like it is meaning “everything that frightens us is something helpless that needs our love”. Possibly you are giving me the green signal ?

vier
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

been keeping eyes on your threads, nina :)
I like reading your experiences and asks lol, it's refreshing to hear other's opinion on questions I assumed I know the answers... so just go based on your guts. Have you asked LTT if she probably already knows the King Incu that you feel called to?

p.s pls do share your stories once you're bonded with the living WW if he permits, his listing intrigues me, on new thread ofc 1mg

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

nina wrote: Am not very good at deciphering poems so I googled and it looks like it is meaning “everything that frightens us is something helpless that needs our love”. Possibly you are giving me the green signal ?
Okay this is getting a bit worrying seeing how you took what others say and all.

Don't let what others say affecting your own believe, you're the 1 who make the call, not us. We only offer some knowledges and experiences, and surely this will turn different with what you'll go through with your future spirits/incubi.

There's no need to rush, sit back and think deeply again your very purpose/reason why you seeking for king incubi.

Btw my take on that quote is : what deemed as dangerous and very dark might be an act of someone that simply seeking attention.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

vier wrote:been keeping eyes on your threads, nina :)
I like reading your experiences and asks lol, it's refreshing to hear other's opinion on questions I assumed I know the answers... so just go based on your guts. Have you asked LTT if she probably already knows the King Incu that you feel called to?

p.s pls do share your stories once you're bonded with the living WW if he permits, his listing intrigues me, on new thread ofc 1mg
LTT has been working with the Goddess Lilith for a while and the listings on Incubus are with her permission. She just confirmed that I was called , she didn’t say which King Incubus though, but I don’t think knowing that will matter.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

CJDS wrote:
nina wrote: Am not very good at deciphering poems so I googled and it looks like it is meaning “everything that frightens us is something helpless that needs our love”. Possibly you are giving me the green signal ?
Okay this is getting a bit worrying seeing how you took what others say and all.

Don't let what others say affecting your own believe, you're the 1 who make the call, not us. We only offer some knowledges and experiences, and surely this will turn different with what you'll go through with your future spirits/incubi.

There's no need to rush, sit back and think deeply again your very purpose/reason why you seeking for king incubi.

Btw my take on that quote is : what deemed as dangerous and very dark might be an act of someone that simply seeking attention.
Knowing others experiences will help me take an informed decision , be better prepared or even if I walk away it is still my decision. I am going to take a week or 2 to think over it before I take a decision on this

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”