Any ladies here have a live incubus companion?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Continuing my previous:

I'm not trying to leave the impression that E is troublesome. I spent a lot of words describing one very short incident from early on, before we both understood each other. Nothing similar has happened since.

But I'm also not trying to say that something like that WILL happen; just understand that it CAN happen, because these spirits aren't constrained the way WA spirits are. And that means they can make mistakes, such as (in my case) overreacting to something they misinterpret.

These aren't lapdogs we're talking about here.

All those disclaimers aside:

Now that we know each other, E is absolutely wonderful. He's communicative, he's affectionate, and yes, I do feel him.

What it feels like, though, is a little hard to describe, and the additional caveat is that since this is all energy-based, your experience will vary. Also, part of this may be due to my preferences. I personally enjoy being held close: I want to feel more than just a few small, sensitive areas, and I'd like to think I'm more than that to my lover.

So E will love me all over, not just in one spot. He'll be kissing me, and then just wrap himself around me from head to toe. I can't describe it: it just feels amazing, all over.

Remember Ray's dream scene in the original Ghostbusters? Dan Akroyd knows a thing or two about the paranormal, and that scene is not unfounded.

But to answer the question: unless you have some serious spiritual or energy blockages, you will feel him.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Thanks all. I'll update the thread once I have him

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

SpyderBite wrote:Hey Nina.. I can't DM yet. So just giving you a heads up. One of my ubis told me this afternoon "he's dangerous. don't let her meet him". This was during a dream while napping and after I did my afternoon browsing and read your post.

Obviously this may not be related. Its a pretty big multiverse afterall. But I wouldn't feel right if I didn't at least mention it. :)

A review good or bad experienced by members that purchased listings and works of other conjurer should be made in seller review section of the forum. There is already a topic for Lilith's work.

You cannot deride topic with out of topic post such as quoted above. If it happens again, you will be given formal warning. Please treat this as a reminder.

Rule #3 of the forum:
3. No spam
--- Do not make any unnecessary posts. Any irrelevant posts or posts that are made in obvious attempt to disrupt the harmony of the board will be removed and you will be warned

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

nina wrote:
CJDS wrote:
nina wrote: Am not very good at deciphering poems so I googled and it looks like it is meaning “everything that frightens us is something helpless that needs our love”. Possibly you are giving me the green signal ?
Okay this is getting a bit worrying seeing how you took what others say and all.

Don't let what others say affecting your own believe, you're the 1 who make the call, not us. We only offer some knowledges and experiences, and surely this will turn different with what you'll go through with your future spirits/incubi.

There's no need to rush, sit back and think deeply again your very purpose/reason why you seeking for king incubi.

Btw my take on that quote is : what deemed as dangerous and very dark might be an act of someone that simply seeking attention.
Knowing others experiences will help me take an informed decision , be better prepared or even if I walk away it is still my decision. I am going to take a week or 2 to think over it before I take a decision on this
If that is the case good. I have to remind you part of rule #9 of the forum below
9. Taking advice or services of board members

--- It is always good to get a second opinion on ways to work with magic or spirits. However, if you are unsure about connecting with your spirits, contacting your spirits, the manner in which a spirit is behaving, or any other issue that has arisen you can take opinions from board members on their methods however if nothing else works contact the ORIGINAL SELLER. It is not wise to contact a different seller about another seller's spirits because a different seller has no knowledge of how the spirit was conjured, bound or prepared. Before taking any drastic steps you need to contact the original seller to prevent any damage being done. If the original seller is not able to be contacted then seek the advice of a professional. If you chose to take the advice of a board member here in regards to spirits, spells, rituals, magic, or any other topic we cannot be held responsible for what happens. Always err on the side of safety and get as much information as you can.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

CH Moderator wrote:
SpyderBite wrote:Hey Nina.. I can't DM yet. So just giving you a heads up. One of my ubis told me this afternoon "he's dangerous. don't let her meet him". This was during a dream while napping and after I did my afternoon browsing and read your post.

Obviously this may not be related. Its a pretty big multiverse afterall. But I wouldn't feel right if I didn't at least mention it. :)

A review good or bad experienced by members that purchased listings and works of other conjurer should be made in seller review section of the forum. There is already a topic for Lilith's work.

You cannot deride topic with out of topic post such as quoted above. If it happens again, you will be given formal warning. Please treat this as a reminder.

Rule #3 of the forum:
3. No spam
--- Do not make any unnecessary posts. Any irrelevant posts or posts that are made in obvious attempt to disrupt the harmony of the board will be removed and you will be warned
I do not see SpiderByte's post as a review.
And I don't consider it is out of topic. He is only saying what his ubi said, and that is also about incubus topic . Does not many post on the boards what their spirits say and so on. How is that considered review or spam?
And don't worry, no harmony is getting disrupted here:)

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

nina wrote:
CH Moderator wrote:

Rule #3 of the forum:
3. No spam
I do not see SpiderByte's post as a review.
And I don't consider it is out of topic. He is only saying what his ubi said, and that is also about incubus topic . Does not many post on the boards what their spirits say and so on. How is that considered review or spam?
And don't worry, no harmony is getting disrupted here:)
Your interpretation what denotes of out of topic posts, might not always sync with what we moderators see as out of topic. We are here to oversee how members are folowing the rules of the forums and possible safety concerns of members especially newbies. End of discussion.

Any complaints can be directed to CH helpdesk. Thank you.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote:Thanks all. I'll update the thread once I have him
Soo hows it going? Do you recommend LTT

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
nina
active contributor
active contributor

I have not received him yet Lola

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote:I have not received him yet Lola
Ooh exciting I have a living entity succubus , only just got. But I can tell she is going to be bags of fun , firm house rules have been given but she is still a minx lol

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
nina
active contributor
active contributor

lolaberry wrote:
nina wrote:I have not received him yet Lola
Ooh exciting I have a living entity succubus , only just got. But I can tell she is going to be bags of fun , firm house rules have been given but she is still a minx lol
That is nice.. I read your post where you had asked something like what to expect from a Succubus by a woman keeper ... Enjoy your new friend :).. Am straight too so am not drawn to keeping a Succubus but who knows maybe later , so I’ll not say never.. coz not too long ago I didn’t want to keep djinn but now I am purchasing them left right and centre...

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”