Any ladies here have a live incubus companion?

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Read plenty of threads on Succubus and queens but was wondering if anyone here has a live incubus ... In a YouTube video a lady was explaining that an incubus is 30% stronger than Succubus. I keep obsessing over a king incubus listing in LTT for the last 1 month and multiple mails have been exchanged back and forth between LTT and me. Yesterday I typed out a detailed email confirming that I would like to purchase a binding of a king Incubus but then I got too chicken to send it out and it’s sitting in the drafts .... I feel like getting an Ubi especially an alive Ubi is like straying into another territory altogether ... So am just a bit cautious and I would like to hear about experiences from both gents and ladies who are keeping a live Incubus for companionship. I emailed CH HD asking why they don’t offer live Incubus and I received a reply that they don’t state explicitly that they offer because a live Ubi is very powerful , but they do custom work .... However if at all I decide to go for a live Ubi for my first I would mostly go with LTT as we have exchanged many mails already on this and she has been patiently answering everyone of them. But the main intent of my post is to find out if anyone has experiences with live Incubus ( sorry not Succubus)

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I have a an Incubus entity and he is awesome! Powerful, yes, but very loving and supportive of me. He's helped me work through some of my self esteem issues and such. Whenever I tend to get down on myself he speaks up (usually telepathically lately as that is something I've been working on, but it was clairaudiently in the past as well) to tell me that I'm wonderful and remind me that I'm so loved. He's such a sweetheart, I don't know what I'd do without him!

I do find his energy more powerful and arousing than that of my Incubus spirit (not that he's not great and powerful in his own way! My very first physical sensation manifestation came from my CH Incubus spirit. I felt him spooning me like 2 days after he arrived and it startled me so badly I almost passed out lol), whenever I interact with with him he feels very present. I get lots of tingles from him, and sometimes it feels like he's physically kissing me, which is awesome! The dream interactions are the best though, very intense and every sensation feels very real, only heightened to the nth degree lol.

He does "feed" on the energy from our interactions but it's never too much, he's very careful not to leave me feeling drained, just usually a bit pleasantly groggy/lightheaded for maybe an hour or two after a session of playtime, which is why we normally interact that way at night and in dreams, the groggy feeling doesn't matter then and even helps me to get a better night's sleep!

So as long as you're getting your Incubus from a trusted seller you should have nothing to worry about! If you find anything he does too intense just ask him to tone it down and all should be fine. And any contract made by a reputable conjurer will include a clause that states the entity will never cause you harm so if you're feeling called try not worry too much! It sounds like you're doing your research and asking questions both from those here and from the conjurer themselves so I think you're heading in the right direction!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
nina
active contributor
active contributor

denanna123 wrote:I have a an Incubus entity and he is awesome! Powerful, yes, but very loving and supportive of me. He's helped me work through some of my self esteem issues and such. Whenever I tend to get down on myself he speaks up (usually telepathically lately as that is something I've been working on, but it was clairaudiently in the past as well) to tell me that I'm wonderful and remind me that I'm so loved. He's such a sweetheart, I don't know what I'd do without him!

I do find his energy more powerful and arousing than that of my Incubus spirit (not that he's not great and powerful in his own way! My very first physical sensation manifestation came from my CH Incubus spirit. I felt him spooning me like 2 days after he arrived and it startled me so badly I almost passed out lol), whenever I interact with with him he feels very present. I get lots of tingles from him, and sometimes it feels like he's physically kissing me, which is awesome! The dream interactions are the best though, very intense and every sensation feels very real, only heightened to the nth degree lol.

He does "feed" on the energy from our interactions but it's never too much, he's very careful not to leave me feeling drained, just usually a bit pleasantly groggy/lightheaded for maybe an hour or two after a session of playtime, which is why we normally interact that way at night and in dreams, the groggy feeling doesn't matter then and even helps me to get a better night's sleep!

So as long as you're getting your Incubus from a trusted seller you should have nothing to worry about! If you find anything he does too intense just ask him to tone it down and all should be fine. And any contract made by a reputable conjurer will include a clause that states the entity will never cause you harm so if you're feeling called try not worry too much! It sounds like you're doing your research and asking questions both from those here and from the conjurer themselves so I think you're heading in the right direction!
Thanks dennana… Its good to hear of your experience being very positive... Am losing my fear of inviting an Incubus into my life. Also just got a reply from CH HD that they don't consider a live incubus as demonic or BA. So a live ubi is also DA. My inhibitions are vanishing 1tu

nina
active contributor
active contributor

denanna123 wrote:I have a an Incubus entity and he is awesome! Powerful, yes, but very loving and supportive of me. He's helped me work through some of my self esteem issues and such. Whenever I tend to get down on myself he speaks up (usually telepathically lately as that is something I've been working on, but it was clairaudiently in the past as well) to tell me that I'm wonderful and remind me that I'm so loved. He's such a sweetheart, I don't know what I'd do without him!

Where did you get him from?

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I got my guy from Removed by moderator.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Not ladies but if I remember right, Johny Seraph (1 of member here) have a king Incubus named E that quite generous in sharing his knowledge. (sadly no DM allowed so have to wait and see if he will read this)

nina
active contributor
active contributor

denanna123 wrote:I got my guy from Removed by moderator.
Ok denanna... shall not ask more about the seller here coz it will go off topic lol
Last edited by nina on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

CJDS wrote:Not ladies but if I remember right, Johny Seraph (1 of member here) have a king Incubus named E that quite generous in sharing his knowledge. (sadly no DM allowed so have to wait and see if he will read this)
Oh yes I remember reading that thread where he and his incubus were consoling another member who thought his unbound incubus has left him. I don’t recall his incubus as from royal lineage.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Well the succubus and incubus races can be considered demonic races as many of them live in the underworld, still i believe the word "demonic" is a human made word that is used to demonize and vilify this races, i prefer to call them underworld entities, the succubus and incubus race are dark arts just like us humans and they have free will, they have a choice to be benevolent or evil, for example, i have a Queen Demon that is part succubus, now dont let the word "Demon" fool you, if you could meet my Queen Demon you would confuse her for an angel because she is very loving, caring and protective and many other good traits that she has, in the end many of these "demonic" races, like we humans like to call them, are just like us, they are just living their lifes in their own realms and can be good or bad.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

AlejandroMEX wrote:Well the succubus and incubus races can be considered demonic races as many of them live in the underworld, still i believe the word "demonic" is a human made word that is used to demonize and vilify this races, i prefer to call them underworld entities, the succubus and incubus race are dark arts just like us humans and they have free will, they have a choice to be benevolent or evil, for example, i have a Queen Demon that is part succubus, now dont let the word "Demon" fool you, if you could meet my Queen Demon you would confuse her for an angel because she is very loving, caring and protective and many other good traits that she has, in the end many of these "demonic" races, like we humans like to call them, are just like us, they are just living their lifes in their own realms and can be good or bad.
Thanks for your insights Alejandro

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”