venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

~*So I did Anything in my Blood Service*~

1d I can't wait for the results to finally show up ::pot:: !! I know what I'm hoping for to come through. :faery: ::dragons:: ::uni:: :mermaid:

I've been able to work with my DNA strand for quite some time now, couple of years an doing so. Besides doing much needed Ascension work inside my own DNA . I've been able to "see" who's in my gene pool by working with my DNA .

There's Unicorn he/she had the most vibrant rainbow surround him/her. I seen the Story of a BabyDragon-human . The father I believe was a dragon Slayer (OMG!!! Bite your tongue!!!). I seen the Mother but only for a moment while her tummy grew. While the baby was in utero it said "This is my Kingdom" ! I also have Fae & Merfolk as well all within my DNA.

Now I'm unsure whos going to come through. Only because CH says who's most active within. But what I do know is the WHERE I Get My DEEP LOVE for EACH !! I'm so Excited you have no idea!! Like I literally can't wait for it to be completed on CH's side. <3

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Exciting! Be sure to keep us updated when the results are in!

I had this reading done a few years ago and to this day it's my favorite reading I've had. Some of the results were unexpected but on further reflection made perfect sense to me as I could see aspects of each species traits within myself! It was rad, to say the least lol.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I also purchased this service a few days ago. This and the past lives human and non human ... now I have to wait through the painful waiting period lol...

I am clueless about what entities are there and I’ll be surprised if at all there is anything other than human lol

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi denanna123,

Yeah I had the more on specific reading services in the past. This one I felt could bring up the more of "Whatcha Got in there "- looking for in your blood wider range kinda feel to it.

While I'm still thinking of it. I did see a Black Canine with 2 white front socks (paws) . I wonder where or what that pertains too in all this? Hmm ? ! Meditation..always leads me back to it..LOL

Can't wait Super Excited

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Nina,

LOL I totally get it!! It's all about the waiting game !! Have patience & I'm sure in a day or so you'll be able to check your Order History and see in those beautiful words that we all love to see
" Completed " !

Keep us posted when you do (:

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Angel- On your maternal side your ancestor had a long-term affair with a Nephilim. They had four children together, you are closest to their daughter She was a sensitive and beautiful girl whose raven hair and ice-blue eyes made her an exotic beauty. She was known for her big personality, love of socializing, and her ravenous charm. She was married twice and had eight children.

Elf- On your paternal side your ancestor married a Woodland Elf named. They had thirteen children together who were almost perfectly-spaced two years apart. You are closest to their fifth daughter she was a curious adventurer who left home young and wanted to explore the world and the exotic options the world had to offer. She was always looking to find new roads and cultures she could learn from and expand her growing knowledge and love of foreign languages.

Immortal- On your paternal side your ancestor had a short-term affair with the goddess Aphrodite, which resulted in a daughter . She was a youthful and effervescent beauty who loved to show off what she could do when it came to eternal and immortal forms of power. She was gifted and knew how to work with magic and eternal sources of power. She was patient, adoring, thoughtful, and often gave considerable advice and support to those who needed guidance. She was a tremendous beauty with a big heart and compassionate adoration for others.

<3 I Absolutely Love this Reading !!! <3

Warmest Wishes<3
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

wishing apon a star wrote:Angel- On your maternal side your ancestor had a long-term affair with a Nephilim. They had four children together, you are closest to their daughter She was a sensitive and beautiful girl whose raven hair and ice-blue eyes made her an exotic beauty. She was known for her big personality, love of socializing, and her ravenous charm. She was married twice and had eight children.

Elf- On your paternal side your ancestor married a Woodland Elf named. They had thirteen children together who were almost perfectly-spaced two years apart. You are closest to their fifth daughter she was a curious adventurer who left home young and wanted to explore the world and the exotic options the world had to offer. She was always looking to find new roads and cultures she could learn from and expand her growing knowledge and love of foreign languages.

Immortal- On your paternal side your ancestor had a short-term affair with the goddess Aphrodite, which resulted in a daughter . She was a youthful and effervescent beauty who loved to show off what she could do when it came to eternal and immortal forms of power. She was gifted and knew how to work with magic and eternal sources of power. She was patient, adoring, thoughtful, and often gave considerable advice and support to those who needed guidance. She was a tremendous beauty with a big heart and compassionate adoration for others.

Wow nice :)

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

wishing apon a star wrote:Angel- On your maternal side your ancestor had a long-term affair with a Nephilim. They had four children together, you are closest to their daughter She was a sensitive and beautiful girl whose raven hair and ice-blue eyes made her an exotic beauty. She was known for her big personality, love of socializing, and her ravenous charm. She was married twice and had eight children.

Awesome! What a cool mix to be descended from! And you can claim Aphrodite as a direct ancestor, I'm totally jealous lol. I have a portal to Aphrodite myself and she is such an amazing immortal to work with.

This reading in particular is the most fun in my opinion. Did you get the bindings of these ancestors too or was it just the reading?

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Interesting reading CH offers. I have in process vamp in blood reading but may get this one after as well.

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo one question: Are the bindings you receive the nephilim, wood elf, and immortal? Or the half nephilim, half woodland elf, and half immortal?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “General Questions”