Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Hello,

What are the best spirits for blockage removal? I looked in encyclopedia top 10 but doesn’t have blockage only cleansing/healing.

I think I have some past rooted blockages or prior life and I got some of the attunement services and spells for blockages but still can’t connect with my spirits as well as I want.

Are the spirits in my signature line good for removal of blockages?

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

I think that spirits that can cleanse would do well with removing blockages as well, it is pretty much the same thing. Have you tried meditation to connect with your spirits?

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
Hismara
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 8

I would also love to know! I know I have tons of blockage. I have purchased a couple of spells that literally feel like they are hitting something. I have also asked my spirits with no avail. I do meditate but can't hold it for long periods.

Keeper of -High Elf -Succubus -Nympho -Volkh -Fenrir -Werewolf
Lover of Nature and all things book 1rd
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

No spirit has ever been able to help with mine.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know my Catoblepas companion works with blockage removal magick, we haven't started that work yet, but she is capable of it. From just asking among my companions I got these responses; a waif fae who says she can help in emotional blockage removal, a petschke dragon who can help remove blockages from the aura, a reiki dragon who can help clear blockages from both the chakras and their channels, phoenixes who can clear blockages in all three bodies but say that each has a stronger focus in one area over the other like clearing blockages in the connections to the astral body. What I'm getting out of all of this is that there are a lot of spirits who can help and most of them seem to have cleansing and healing abilities to start with.

Oh and I also know that Ganesha can also help with removal of blockages and road opening/path clearing.

Hismara
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 8

draco_star898 wrote:I know my Catoblepas companion works with blockage removal magick, we haven't started that work yet, but she is capable of it. From just asking among my companions I got these responses; a waif fae who says she can help in emotional blockage removal, a petschke dragon who can help remove blockages from the aura, a reiki dragon who can help clear blockages from both the chakras and their channels, phoenixes who can clear blockages in all three bodies but say that each has a stronger focus in one area over the other like clearing blockages in the connections to the astral body. What I'm getting out of all of this is that there are a lot of spirits who can help and most of them seem to have cleansing and healing abilities to start with.

Oh and I also know that Ganesha can also help with removal of blockages and road opening/path clearing.
Thank you very much

Keeper of -High Elf -Succubus -Nympho -Volkh -Fenrir -Werewolf
Lover of Nature and all things book 1rd
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:I know my Catoblepas companion works with blockage removal magick, we haven't started that work yet, but she is capable of it. From just asking among my companions I got these responses; a waif fae who says she can help in emotional blockage removal, a petschke dragon who can help remove blockages from the aura, a reiki dragon who can help clear blockages from both the chakras and their channels, phoenixes who can clear blockages in all three bodies but say that each has a stronger focus in one area over the other like clearing blockages in the connections to the astral body. What I'm getting out of all of this is that there are a lot of spirits who can help and most of them seem to have cleansing and healing abilities to start with.

I was hoping to already have a spirit for blockages or find one more but from this list seems a whole bakers dozen is needed for different types of blockages.

Is there one that is a jack of all blockage removal maybe Ganesha/Catoblepas? I have a volkh/bronwyn do they handle blockages? I have a spell binding that aligns magic with keep so would my spirits have access to my blockage removal spells? A phoenix clears all three bodies does that cover all blockages like I am looking for?

Whats interesting I was looking at waif fairy yesterday it may be emotional blockages I have, hmm.

Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Sallier entity - CH - C
Volkh - CH
Vampire psy - CH - H
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Rumonice wrote:

I was hoping to already have a spirit for blockages or find one more but from this list seems a whole bakers dozen is needed for different types of blockages.

Is there one that is a jack of all blockage removal maybe Ganesha/Catoblepas? I have a volkh/bronwyn do they handle blockages? I have a spell binding that aligns magic with keep so would my spirits have access to my blockage removal spells? A phoenix clears all three bodies does that cover all blockages like I am looking for?

Whats interesting I was looking at waif fairy yesterday it may be emotional blockages I have, hmm.
They way I went about blockage removal was to find out where I thought the blockages were; the aura, the energy body which are your chakras and channels, is it a mental/spiritual/emotional block, maybe some of our previous beliefs or thoughts are causing blockages, and then I started to work with a companion who could help me in those areas. Blockages can be from anywhere and working with companions who specialize in areas that one feel might be the problem is a good first step.

Bronwyn are very powerful and have lots of areas they work within so asking yours if they can help you utilize your spell binding is a wonderful idea. They can also help you look into where the blockage is, how and why it formed, and what needs to be done to keep it from reforming.

I'm not sure that blockage removal is something all phoenix do I just know my two do, so it goes with my catoblepas who was a prebound, in her write-up it mentioned that she worked with blockage removal magick. So I am unsure if all of them carry this talent or not. Ganesha is probably attributed to being closest to the jack of all trades when it comes to removing blockages.

Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:
Rumonice wrote:

They way I went about blockage removal was to find out where I thought the blockages were; the aura, the energy body which are your chakras and channels, is it a mental/spiritual/emotional block, maybe some of our previous beliefs or thoughts are causing blockages, and then I started to work with a companion who could help me in those areas. Blockages can be from anywhere and working with companions who specialize in areas that one feel might be the problem is a good first step.

Bronwyn are very powerful and have lots of areas they work within so asking yours if they can help you utilize your spell binding is a wonderful idea. They can also help you look into where the blockage is, how and why it formed, and what needs to be done to keep it from reforming.

I'm not sure that blockage removal is something all phoenix do I just know my two do, so it goes with my catoblepas who was a prebound, in her write-up it mentioned that she worked with blockage removal magick. So I am unsure if all of them carry this talent or not. Ganesha is probably attributed to being closest to the jack of all trades when it comes to removing blockages.
Thanks for info.

I will work with my existing spirits for blockage removal and ask them to use my spells in keep if they are of assistance. Most of my spells arts are DA, feather flame blockage removal is DA, so not sure if WA can use that lol.

I do think it is emotional blockage, perhaps my three succubi can help with that since they are sensual/emotional spirits eh? I was going to do the blockage monthly subscription service and practice more chakra meditation as well.

Maybe next month I will get a waif or catoblepas. I had a DA reading complete today by Ash and it said I need to work on my focus and I noticed catoblepas listing had assists with keepers focus hmmm lmao.

Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Sallier entity - CH - C
Volkh - CH
Vampire psy - CH - H
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just to let you all know, kyanite is an excellent blockage removal crystal. It is said to clear and realign all your chakras. I have used it for other blockages and it has worked wonders. There are a few colours of kyanite, but when in doubt go with blue. Otherwise you can match the colour to the area you feel you have the blockage. It should only cost a few dollars from your local new age shop and you can sit with it on the area of the blockage for 20 mins or so until you feel a shift.
If it is communication you are having issues with, place the kyanite over your 3rd eye and allow it to rest and do its work.
Remember not all communication issues are a blockage, sometimes its just spiritual work we haven't done since we were children and we need to exercise the muscles again.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”